• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Pokemon do you hate the most and can not stand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I think the electric rodent thing is getting worse than that. There has been new electric rodents in every game so far.
You right. I hate Pachirisu.

Pika is the only one that matters, obviously. :bee: Plusle & Minun are cute, though.....

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
:flame:
Hacked Pokemon. A CATERPIE SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO OVERPOWER A DEOXYS IN COMBAT! WHAT THE HECK!!!

WouW

Smash Lord
Hacked Pokemon. A CATERPIE SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO OVERPOWER A DEOXYS IN COMBAT! WHAT THE HECK!!!
Fun fact: Caterpie can win vs. Deoxys.

Caterpie vs. Deoxys-A

Deoxys used Swagger!
Caterpie got confused!
Caterpie's Attack sharply raised!
Caterpie is confused!
Caterpie used Bug Bite!
132% damage done to Deoxys.
10% damage done to Caterpie.
Deoxys fainted.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Fun fact: Caterpie can win vs. Deoxys.

Caterpie vs. Deoxys-A

Deoxys used Swagger!
Caterpie got confused!
Caterpie's Attack sharply raised!
Caterpie is confused!
Caterpie used Bug Bite!
132% damage done to Deoxys.
10% damage done to Caterpie.
Deoxys fainted.
Would it really be that great of an idea to start by using Swagger against a Caterpie...

Any attack by Deoxys could probably kill that Caterpie in 1 hit, even if it's not super effective

urdailywater

Smash Hero
Bidoof. I just.. hate it. Same with Combee, and stunkank, and purugly, and bronzong.. and a lot of 4th gens. Really pokemon I hate mainly come from 4th gen, other gens only bring about 2 or 3 stupid pokes to the table.

edit: I'll agree with Zubat too. >.> I've seen that too much in my life.

|RK|

Smash Marketer
Zubat and all derived thereof.
Skuntank, Purugly, Meowth, Scorupi, Luvdisc, Mankey, Primape, Zubat, Geodude, Combee, Bronzong, Zubat, Magikarp, Zubat, and Zubat.

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
Wishmur.... hate! hate! HATE!

The way the stupid freaking thing is animated when it shows up makes me so :mad:! It's like "ohai I'm gay ima annoy you know and uproar ur pogeymanz kthxbai" My response is usually something like "RAYQUAZA USED DRAGON CLAW!".

The only other one that comes close in terms of annoyingness is like shellos/gastrodon (because they sound disgusting), spinda (useless bear), and thas' about it.

I would say Zubat, but Crobat redeemed him and showed him the light.

Conclusively

Smash Journeyman
Blissey. 700 ****ing HP, walls every single special sweeper, and goes LOL TWAVE LOL SEISMIC TOSS LOL SOFTBOILED. It looks really stupid too. The final evolution should have just been Chansey.

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
Pika is the only one that matters, obviously.
...you...are my best friend now. :pikachu2: luvs you much more now. :bee:

Anyway, I ****ING HATE TOGEKISS WITH A BURNING PASSION!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

First of all (like many of the extra evolutions added in Sinnoh) this wasn't needed. Togetic was just fine.

Second of all, it's cry. I mean...WHAT IS THAT?!?! It's sounds completely different from Togepi and Togetic's cry. The sound doesn't even fit the Pokemon. It sounds like some demented space warp thing.

Finally, how it looks. All I can say is...DAAAAAAYMN IT GOT FAT! It's not cute anymore. It's ugly. Eww...

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Purugly gives me nightmares.

Blissey. 700 ****ing HP, walls every single special sweeper, and goes LOL TWAVE LOL SEISMIC TOSS LOL SOFTBOILED. It looks really stupid too. The final evolution should have just been Chansey.
At least Blissey doesn't set up a Sub, sleep or paralyze you, and hit you with 150 power attacks, while healing 1/8 of its HP each turn.

GAHHHH

Crazed Monkey

Smash Rookie
That ******* Tangrowth I mean what was even the purpose even look at it !it looks like a giant blob with arms! and also bidoof

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
Abra. When I'm trying to train someone in my lineup and come across and abra it always teleports. If I make it faint with 1 attack it doesn't give squat for experience points.

Then again Zubat is annoying also. Doesn't give a whole lot of points either and when it uses supersonic and confuses the pokemón I'm training the battle gets too prolonged. I hate confusion. At least Golbat gives a fair amount of experience points based on if the person your training is around the Golbat's level.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
That ******* Tangroth I mean what was even the purpose even look at it !it looks like a giant blob with arms! and also bidoof
Bidoof is a very unfortunate Pokemon.
He's the kind of Pokemon other Pokemon make fun of.
"Ha ha, you're a Bidoof! Loser!"
Bidoof is also pretty awesome, for the same reason.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Infernape.

I just got to Flint of the Elite Four in Platinum. I thought my team was balanced well enough - I had a grass, a water type, an ice type, an electric type, my own infernape and a Lucario.

Flint's infernape has super effective attacks against all of them. I'm not even totally sure what to swap into my team instead, because his infernape would most likely one-hit K.O. all the obvious fire counters that are readily available to me.

Flint's infernape in Platinum has thunderpunch, earthquake, and I assume a fire and a fighting type attack.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Krickutune..is annoying T_T
Krickitune's call creeps me out.........
Makes me cringe a bit for some reason. Sometimes I even turn the volume off when I encounter one........

Anyways, I'm surprised no one has mentioned Nosepass and it's evolution. God **** I hate them with a passion D:<

Darkslash

Smash Master
I just got to Flint of the Elite Four in Platinum. I thought my team was balanced well enough - I had a grass, a water type, an ice type, an electric type, my own infernape and a Lucario.

Flint's infernape has super effective attacks against all of them. I'm not even totally sure what to swap into my team instead, because his infernape would most likely one-hit K.O. all the obvious fire counters that are readily available to me.

Flint's infernape in Platinum has thunderpunch, earthquake, and I assume a fire and a fighting type attack.
Wait you had only one type that's super effective against a fire type.

Umm Togekiss...at first.. I was about to beat cynthia and she pulls out Togekiss as her last pokemon. I just went :mad: and I lost. After that, I went Lightball hunting for 2 hours.

Blissey: FFFFFFFFFFFF

And all the annoying Pokemon that you run into in the grass.

Warioman123

Smash Apprentice
I have 3:
1.Dunsparce: What is so special about this thing? Not only is it ugly, but it's stats really suck.
2.Bidoof:I nicknamed mine "******".
3.Magikarp/Magikrap:What more is there to say?

Spire

III
BRoomer
Jigglypuff, but only because it's in Smash Bros and got in before Mewtwo due to a bunch of yapping Japanese kids. I love it in the Pokemon games.

And no, I won't apologize to you Skyler.

In relevance to the Pokemon games only, I'm going to have to go with good ol' Zubat. **** you.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
jigglypuff, But Only Because It's In Smash Bros And Got In Before Mewtwo Due To A Bunch Of Yapping Japanese Kids. I Love It In The Pokemon Games.

And No, I Won't Apologize To You Skyler.

In Relevance To The Pokemon Games only, I'm Going To Have To Go With Good Ol' Zubat. **** You.
This!!!!!!!!!!

karthik_king

Smash Ace
Jigglypuff, but only because it's in Smash Bros and got in before Mewtwo due to a bunch of yapping Japanese kids. I love it in the Pokemon games.

And no, I won't apologize to you Skyler.

In relevance to the Pokemon games only, I'm going to have to go with good ol' Zubat. **** you.
QFT and i agree completely we need M2

drcossack

Smash Ace
In a battle I just finished on Shoddy, I just had an Expert Belt Mewtwo after 1 CM score a crit on a Blissey for 84% damage with Aura Sphere, then it died to another Sphere.

That was so awesome. Eat that, you **** special sponge.

Krickitune's call creeps me out.........
Makes me cringe a bit for some reason. Sometimes I even turn the volume off when I encounter one........

Anyways, I'm surprised no one has mentioned Nosepass and it's evolution. God **** I hate them with a passion D:<
lol, Nosepass & Probopass. What was the point of even creating them?

CRASHiC

Smash Hero

This boy has wrecked my teams many times.
****ing calm mind.
By the time I change into him, he already has calm mind so it doesn't matter. And then slack off, calm mind, slack off, calm mind and ****ED

FoxBlood

Smash Rookie
I hate bidoof...it has no use whatsoever! I hate purugly....did you ever notice that the last part of it's name is UGLY!!! lawl. zubat can just die because it annoys me too much. you can't even take two steps in a **** cave without it popping out of thin air! I hate it!

Odlanier

Smash Apprentice
Zubat, bidoof/bibarel, I have no idea what the heck is up with dunsparce (What IS that thing?), Purugly ('cause Persian and Delcatty set a standard), BRONZOR,... and that's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom