• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - MLG Anaheim 2014 What MLGs do you plan to go to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Ran

Smash Master
1. Orlando, FL - April 16th-18th
2. Columbus, OH - June 4th-6th
3. Raleigh, NC - August 27th-29th
4. Dallas, TX - November 5th-7th
5. Championsips (OPEN TO EVERYONE) - TBA
At the very least, I'm going to Dallas which is nine hours away/. The rest are fourteen hours away, so it'll really be determined by the skill level that I am at during the registration periods.

M@v

Subarashii!
Orlando and Columbus. Raleigh and Dallas are during College for me, plus they are the farthest.

F00LY

Smash Apprentice
Columbus. If I do well, Ill try and see if I can skip my first day of classes and hit up NC. Dallas I really want to but depends on financial issues.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
yea what? lol

Everyone needs to come to MLG Raleigh so yall can see the catfish city, and hear " Stack it up" every second ur there.

Revya

Smash Cadet
really Well im going no were but one can dream, Id also show off my Ike skills

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I am going to MLG Columbus for sure because it's 3 hours away, but I may or may not be attending Raleigh and the Championship

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Columbus, Raleigh , hopefully Dallas, and if I can Finals

Saltix

Smash Lord
Columbus hopefully? and maybe the championships if they're close
NC would be nice, but I'll just be starting college and I'd rather not **** up early on lol

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ill go to all of them that have singles on saturday-sunday instead of friday-saturday

Damage Points

Smash Ace
Raleigh and championships for me. Raleigh is gonna be hype its in a good general location between the north and south so it should sell out fairly quick. cant wait!

Allied

Smash Master
Brawl sucks.... idk why mlg picked such a terrible spectator game....
Oh nice one, did you just happen to stumble upon this thread in particular and decide "LEMME RELAY MY FEELINGS OF THIS GAME ON THIS RANDOM THREAD LOL"

Look here random potfiller meleefanboy #8999281

No one cares, no one wants to listen to you, or cares about your opinion people in this section of the forum LIKE BRAWL, here i'll type it again just in case you couldn't believe me for a second.

WE LIKE BRAWL

Thats right you uncultured unoriginal youtube addict, we enjoy this game hence were in this section of the forum giving our respected feedback and responses to the intended thread.

I don't understand why you think its cute, clever or original that you can come in here and just insult a game we play and enjoy? You don't see me going over to the tekken 6 boards on shoryuken.com and just sh*tting on their game that flopped at MLG? Do you?

No, you don't because we're respectful over here in the brawl community and i guess thats something the melee community doesn't have which is respect.

So go ahead, go back to the other tab i know your watching Scar's Mufasa 3 over and over again until you can get off in your *** sock. Thinking that everyone in the tournament scene doesn't DI and keep thinking combos make melee the way it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom