• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - MLG Anaheim 2014 What MLGs do you plan to go to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Oh nice one, did you just happen to stumble upon this thread in particular and decide "LEMME RELAY MY FEELINGS OF THIS GAME ON THIS RANDOM THREAD LOL"

Look here random potfiller meleefanboy #8999281

No one cares, no one wants to listen to you, or cares about your opinion people in this section of the forum LIKE BRAWL, here i'll type it again just in case you couldn't believe me for a second.

WE LIKE BRAWL

Thats right you uncultured unoriginal youtube addict, we enjoy this game hence were in this section of the forum giving our respected feedback and responses to the intended thread.
Allied, you know I think you're cool and all, but there's one thing wrong with this post, Trail isn't a random Melee fanboy. lol He's actually one of the best IC's in the country and is DEFINITLY the best IC's in the Midwest. He has matches against Jman IIRC.

DaomarIsBear

Smash Journeyman
Allied, you know I think you're cool and all, but there's one thing wrong with this post, Trail isn't a random Melee fanboy. lol He's actually one of the best IC's in the country and is DEFINITLY the best IC's in the Midwest. He has matches against Jman IIRC.
That doesn't mean anything in the Brawl section of SWF.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Okay, that doesn't pertain to anything I said. All I was saying is that the "ur a melle scrub yt random" argument doesn't work against Trail because he's actually GOOD.

DaomarIsBear

Smash Journeyman
Okay, that doesn't pertain to anything I said. All I was saying is that the "ur a melle scrub yt random" argument doesn't work against Trail because he's actually GOOD.
Seeing as his post was indeed random for this thread, and he is a melee fanboy, I'd say it pertains pretty well. Also, again, him being good at melee doesn't mean **** in here.

Allied

Smash Master
Yeah didn't mean to insult him that bad just got annoyed and i didn't recognize his name

you know i love melee though it is kinda... better than brawl :S

<3 brawl tho

Anyway

yeahh back on topic

dj asakura

Smash Ace
I'll officially be at Columbus, I'm just trying to figure out what to do between Raleigh and Dallas later this year.

Hmm....choices....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom