• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WABA - *Road To Apex* - $500+ Pot Bonus! - Less Than a Month Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
He's only been winning cause of DDD I wanna see if his MK can do it, I don't think it can

:phone:
im saying i dont understand the whole MM your crew member for a large amount at an OOS tourney thing

True Blue

Smash Lord
Yo my money is on MVD. Cause he has the hair to go beyond that of a ordinary super saiyan. Lost my train on thought.... Lol anyways MVD can do it!

True Blue

Smash Lord
Man I'm typing on a phone. Lol give me phone a break lol.

Also I will accept mm's though just come up to me during the free time before, during, or after the tourney. Cause I don't want to keep a list. And I definitely won't search anyone out for them lol.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
yo ZomB, what system are you bringing p4a on? I only want one answer and it's not 360, unless you have a spare stick, in which case I give no ****s what it's on.

SmashGuy

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to see ESAM vs. Shawdowmaster the ultimate smshr cuz Ive never seen shadowmaster play but I heard he was "the best" and I know ESAM is the best. I don't know about u guys but I'd like to see that.

8Bitman

Smash Master
Freebrik...

I also want to MM Freebrik, $10, Bo5, my R.O.B vs your anyone but MK.

I'm also accepting any MMs from players OUTSIDE of FLORIDA. I really want to play OoS people.

SHAWDY

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShawdyLink
Any Florida players and out of state players that would like to mm me try to find me in the venue. I main Link and will mm any characters except Olimar because that MU ****ing blows ****. You can't miss me because well... I'm just too damn sexy!!!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Hi Ed! I'm so very excited to go to this! Texas will win without Gnes, Razer, Trela and Dojo because they have me!
<3 Sync

I'm going to win, Seibrik is going to get 2nd, Nick Riddle 3rd, Atomsk 4th, MVD/Reflex 5th, Kismet/4god 7th, then Texas.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Maybe this is a good time to steal that Midwest tourney idea of a fantasy bracket

I think people guess the final placings (and/or bracket) and if someone gets it completely right they get a prize

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
just call out that fantasy thing before singles starts keith, i'm sure they wont mind u running it yourself.

just need a notebook and deep pockets

Vega4

Smash Ace
No top players from NY-NJ are going to WABA??

And also, this is going to have a stream, right?

Scatz

Smash Champion
Man, the only thing that's going to be special is that there's going to be shuffling there all day!

SmashGuy

Smash Journeyman
I'm not all w/ eveyone knowing eachother knowing MM. ( Whats MM and MU?)

Also,... MY TURN To Guess!
1. Ummmm.... Someone
2. Someone
3. And uuhhh.. Someone!
I win haha!

I win first place right?

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
<3 Sync

I'm going to win, Seibrik is going to get 2nd, Nick Riddle 3rd, Atomsk 4th, MVD/Reflex 5th, Kismet/4god 7th, then Texas.
LOOOL **** that noise. If I go I won't get out placed by anyone from FL but you Eric.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
LOOOL **** that noise. If I go I won't get out placed by anyone from FL but you Eric.
im pretty sure seibrik and riddle just made the same face as your avatar

Edit: and your reaction to this is probably my avatar :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom