• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WABA - *Road To Apex* - $500+ Pot Bonus! - Less Than a Month Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
lmao Seibrik. I figured it was a goblet match because DDD gobbles Ganon. Either way I think you've already taken way too much money from my Ganondorf. I'm never getting that $0.72 back...

ESAM - sounds good.

SmashGuy

Smash Journeyman
I don't think anyone wants to partner with me cuz they never seen me play! I played in the "kinda competitve tournament"! Can someone tell me if Richard 89 is good?

Man ESAM, you went to Apex 2012 and got 4th?? Wow, you must be good!

Player-1

Smash Legend
how big is drn/p-1's house?
DRN's house is the size of 2 mansions, anyone staying with me will be staying my parent's motor home which can hold about 10 ppl without being too crowded, i'll probably be squeezing a couple more people in there lol

DRN

Smash Lord
LOL. My house will fit everyone im housing since i'll have access to the whole house. Not a mansion though >.<

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
It's no mansion, but, it's a pretty large house. You don't need to be worried about a lack of space.

Denti

Smash Master
Are atomsk ally and fatal really coming to this?

:phone:

Also DRN who am I housing with? If possible I'd like to be where most people are XD. I wana get tons of friendlies in with a scene I've never been to before.

Player-1

Smash Legend
ally said probably not, atomsk said not unless he gets money i think, fatal said not unless he gets a good doubles partner. Pelca just pre regged and said he was teaming with asa though so maybe fatal found a teamate.

DRN

Smash Lord
Yea atomsk said he'll come if he has money by this time. I need to update it.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Gotta go buy a Florida flag to stick in chas lawn so people know who took over

Or maybe a plastic flamingo

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
okie doke, I preregistered so as long as everything goes well, I should be making this with the rest of Texas.

Would anyone like to team with meee? I use GnW in doubles mainly, but I might try out Peach too.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Prolly gonna be here late since football season is still going on this date. Might not even be here at all, but won't really know until it's much closer to the date.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Prolly gonna be here late since football season is still going on this date. Might not even be here at all, but won't really know until it's much closer to the date.
man up. I'm missing a day of NFL for this so you can miss a day of college

Scatz

Smash Champion
I've graduated. My point of why I might not show is because my internship with my filming company comes first. I'm the best on staff outside of my boss, so there's nearly no way I can take off during football season unless there are insignificant games that don't need to be recorded.

SHAWDY

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShawdyLink
Nick Riddle I also wanted to mm you my Link vs your ZSS once again. I know this might be too easy for you but I have confidence this time around. it should be closer than you think, or at least I think that is lmao.
DLA, I'll MM you with Pika/Samus since ICs vs low tier are dumb
I also wanted to mm you as well. My Link vs your Pika once again. I think I might surprise everyone this time around.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I've graduated. My point of why I might not show is because my internship with my filming company comes first. I'm the best on staff outside of my boss, so there's nearly no way I can take off during football season unless there are insignificant games that don't need to be recorded.
oh you actually FILM the game. i thought you were just watching them

in that case, carry on

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
why the **** is your name broccoili kong rofl

also

me and will winning teams

also

DLA lets mm one of ur other characters vs one of mine

u pic characters and the stakes

ALSO

I hereby challange MVFREE to a $50 dollar mm at this, my mk vs his snake since apparently i'm "free vs snake without ddd"

LE' GO!!!

MVD

Smash Master
why the **** is your name broccoili kong rofl

also

me and will winning teams

also

DLA lets mm one of ur other characters vs one of mine

u pic characters and the stakes

ALSO

I hereby challange MVFREE to a $50 dollar mm at this, my mk vs his snake since apparently i'm "free vs snake without ddd"

LE' GO!!!
K

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Drive/Bus all the way to Georgia to do a 50$ MM with people in the same crew.

Florida logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom