• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WABA - *Road To Apex* - $500+ Pot Bonus! - Less Than a Month Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
speaking of food is there a fuddruckers near this place.

I demand me and biglou revisit there like the old days, for his final tourney

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Gdx... Yes!
in that case, I demand lounis pick me up from the megabus in downtown Atlanta that Friday, so we can either go to Fuddruckers, or Vortex. Both have amazing burgers.

we will then call Mike out of retirement/Gtech/wherever the **** he is to come with us

DRN

Smash Lord
Michael will be here. It'll probably be his last tournament too since im making him go

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
The Vortex is the gold standard. Fuddrucker's has some excellent stuff going for it, but if you want a truly unique burger experience, go with the Vortex, IMO.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
in that case, I demand lounis pick me up from the megabus in downtown Atlanta that Friday, so we can either go to Fuddruckers, or Vortex. Both have amazing burgers.

we will then call Mike out of retirement/Gtech/wherever the **** he is to come with us
Done and DOne!

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I'm really good at not placing in the money at regionals.

We'll see how it goes this time, though.

SmashGuy

Smash Journeyman
Is there a group of "Player #" cuz I've seen player 13 and 4 but not player 2?

And what's the highest ranking under names like smash champion or smash lord? And how do I advance mine?

Also, now I know what an upset is... My mistake thinkin Zano would do a setup..

Who would my avatar be?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Is there a group of "Player #" cuz I've seen player 13 and 4 but not player 2?

And what's the highest ranking under names like smash champion or smash lord? And how do I advance mine?
It's just a tag, like how people call me "Reflex." It doesn't really stand for a particular group (though the Player-1, Player-2, and Player-3 I know all know each other well).

I think "Smash Obsessed" is the highest title change. It's dictated by number of posts.

Napos

Smash Ace
you can take me off the attendees list, Solo was a good plan, but my FC3S says otherwise.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Someone team with me.

My credentials:
Got first place in doubles at an anime convention
Top 32 in AiB doubles ladder

Get me before you miss your chance

Asa

Smash Hero
Any Florida players and out of state players that would like to mm me try to find me in the venue. I main Link and will mm any characters except Olimar because that MU ****ing blows ****. You can't miss me because well... I'm just too damn sexy!!!
:ness2: vs :link2: 5$ ?
I'm also accepting any MMs from players OUTSIDE of FLORIDA. I really want to play OoS people.
...............................................................................................me

:olimar: vs whoever 5$

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
I still need a partner :/

My credentials:

I don't think u want to know them :/

just don't expect to win :p

SHAWDY

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShawdyLink
:ness2: vs :link2: 5$ ?

...............................................................................................me

:olimar: vs whoever 5$
I'm a very poor man so I won't be doing MMs for that much lol. I only do 1 dollar because I don't win any and I'm not going to pay 5-10 people 5 bucks each when I can get them to play me for 1 dollar lmao.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Well. Ticket prices kinda shot up to ridiculous amounts of money for convenient times :/ still looking into this though.

Just for reference, is there any chance someone could drop me off at the airport (or if I could take non-shady public transit there) around 3:30-4AM on Sunday?

:059:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom