• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WABA - *Road To Apex* - $500+ Pot Bonus! - Less Than a Month Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Iono top 13 doesn't look that bad for a 1day tournament with 100+ people.

DRN

Smash Lord
Well. Ticket prices kinda shot up to ridiculous amounts of money for convenient times :/ still looking into this though.

Just for reference, is there any chance someone could drop me off at the airport (or if I could take non-shady public transit there) around 3:30-4AM on Sunday?

:059:

Yea I'll be able to get you a ride. Just PM me information

:phone:

SmashGuy

Smash Journeyman
I don't have a partner, but I don't know if I'm doing doubles.

my skillz:
well, I've only competed in 2 tournaments...
I got 3rd out of about 20-25,
2nd one I got 4/8...

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Damn right it is. I was initially.teaming with Gallax here, but I don't want to miss the opportunity to team with the king of evil.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Once we conquer the land, I will make you one of my top generals in my army of darkness, and give you an entire batallion of Wallmasters to command.

It'll be, like, the most frustrating thing ever.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Once we conquer the land, I will make you one of my top generals in my army of darkness, and give you an entire batallion of Wallmasters to command.

It'll be, like, the most frustrating thing ever.
brb freaking the **** out.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I attempted to sort out if me and Gallax were teaming after our performance at NLL when Asa asked me to team. He didn't respond and I took that as a "Nope".

Not causing drama. Just don't wanna be looked down upon.

Plus DLA is one of my favorite smashers. It's an honor.

The land will be conquered, havoc will be wreaked.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
why wouldn't you wanna play more people better than you? Sounds pretty good to me.
He mentioned winning.
I meant that as, "If FL beat you, why would you go to a tournament with MORE people better than you and claim you'll win?"
I was just lazy.

SHAWDY

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShawdyLink
I will try to just place better than I did at my last tournament. With 100+ people going all Link this should be pretty challenging. Any Metaknight's or Falco's look out!!!

SmashGuy

Smash Journeyman
its equally perfectly okay if he gets into a bus crash on the way, ya know, whatever works
Happening like this:
A flaming bison running into a train catching it on fire with little flaming pebbles coming out hurting tracker jackers who end up stinging a car driver crashing into the bus then KA-BOOM!! Any survivers? Everyone :) :)!.... I wish..

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom