• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Why dont you MK players come to Gauntlet to prove yourself :)

Inui : Purple name :) how you get one?

Ru-fi-o

Banned via Administration
obviously u have no sense of thinking outside the box and not try to kill smash of what it is u cant make it like street fighter my opinion still stand your wack lol period and when u mean fun that means win cause i see the only time people like you are having fun is when ur winning lol.
So calling me a jack *** just proves my point i took the sheeps skin off or ur wolf *** dont deny ****.
Sorry I don't like losing, Wes. Lemme go step it up, brb

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
while reading inuis posts about tech chasing grabs with snake, i wondered...

what if a ganondorf was playing m2k and hit him with side b. then the ganon continued to tech chase everything perfectly with side b and ended m2ks like 3 times with dair. =0

Brawls amazing

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Well does not matter to me. If he was to get banned then fine with me. easier time I can have at tournaments. And I think more characters would be playable and not seeing the same boring character winning. This could decide the fate of M2K. He have to whip out that DDD. Or Marth.
Yeah, M2K is a tier ***** bc he likes to win, but are you dumb enough to think that he couldnt play another character at top level? He could pick up anyone but since hes trying to win, why wouldnt he pick up mk?

People are dumb. If you don't like mk then pick him up and ditto the mk users. If you don't like that idea then pick up diddy, wario, or snake and quit crying.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
No, winning isn't the only reason MK is fun. He can get by without having to camp like a gay. Being able to attack instead of being forced to camp is much more fun, even if I'm losing while doing it.

"Ass" has three letters, "shit" has four. I didn't call you a *******, lol.

Princz15

Smash Apprentice
That's called MIX-UPS.

Snake, or any other character, has to mix things up.

So does MK.

When Snake grabs MK, MK has to do different stuff in order to not eat 100,000 damage from d-throw chains and f-tilts.
Your absolutely right inui, but you can say that about any match. Being unpredictable/ mix-ups in a match is what mostly matters because then you won't get read and your opponent can't see what you have coming... BUT theres not that many thing you can do against MK and Being offensive against MK is definatly not a choice, any character that ends up going against MK HAS to be defensive. That or get *****. While MK most of the time can play aggressively and get away with it. It's really not fair. I think the only character that can play offensively against MK is Diddy and that's because he has bananas in order to pressure him.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I do. Ironically, it's less balanced than Melee AND 64. I wish I could have gone to this..... sigh. Back to texture hacking for me.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Here Take This Pedent Of Contradiction

i Think Wes Is Completely Wrong About My Brother. He's An Amazing Player, But Of Course It Sounds Biased Coming From Me. The Results Can't Lie Though, And He Consistently Gets Top 3 Like All The Time Now. Well, He Deserved That Win 100%.

Btw, I'm Actually For The Ban Now Though.

Lol This Post Should Be Voided Cause You Totally Just Contradicted Yourself Lol.
How Are U Going To Say That Ut Brother Is Amazing And Then Say Well It Sounds Ur Being Biased Lol. When You Are Because You Later Said You Support The Ban Lol Which For Those People That Dont Know The Ban Of Mk.
Thats Like Saying " My Brother Is An Amazing Baseball Player Eventhought He Uses Steriods" But Then You Say "i Agree On Banning Steroids".

Lol Just Admit You Bother Uses Mk And Thats Why He Is Winning If He Didnt Done. And I Do Recall Me And U Talking A Few Months Back U Was Telling Me That Mk Shouldnt Be Banned And That U Have No Prob Fighting Him Then I Was Like Im Telling U Snakee Lol.
And I Called It Ask Bum I Told Him That Watch Snakee Start Losing To Mks Left And Right. And Here We Are Lol Present Day U Want Mk To Be Banned I Wonder Why Lol.
People Only Say **** If Theya Re Losing If They Are Winning They Wont Care Lol.
And Also Shadow You And Every Other Mk Player Keep Using Mk The More People That Play With Mk The More People Quit The Game So Have Fun Winning Tournaments Shadow. Cause Your Going To Be Winning 300 One Tournament Then 200 At The Next Then 140 Then 100 Then 50 Then After That Ur Just Going Ot Be Paying Money To Venues To Play Smashfests Lol. So Be Happy While It Still Lasts Cause People Who Just Want To Be Gay And Allow Mk Just To Win Money Good Luck.

Princz15

Smash Apprentice
Did you just KO yourself in this argument?
Go back. Read. Learn.

But I'll stop here Inui it's w.e. It's not like my statement on the matter will affect anything anyway. It's just My opinion along with a lot others that he should be banned. I just wanted to show you and everyone else how ridiculous his tourney dominance has been. That is all.

Continue on rocking Tourneys MK players... smfh

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Ok seriously this has gotten dumb. Metaknight has gotten ridiculous because he has been in all the top tournament results. But your not even noticing some of those players went MK once that whole tournament. so if i told everyone to play falcon one match and have falcon in the top 20 you'd just lol, this is just an excuse to get him banned.

Now on to the fact that everyone is picking up metaknight easy and getting good with him. Your actually pretty wrong, its because of mindset as dark.pch said, you see someone pick MK and your reaction is..."**** its MK i'm ****ed" stop thinking this and play your normal match-up. for example dedede loses to MK, but why complain about MK when your worst match-up is ICies?

MK doesn't even **** the cast. He has some 60-40 and 55-45 match-ups against alot of people that's hardly unwinnable. Now he does break the counterpicking system, but honestly why not just play MK with your main and learn the **** match-up. I'm very confident on facing MK's with marth which is marth's worst match-up(65-35) and i still believe snake beats MK. or is more so even then in meta's favor.

Metaknight's tornado isn't that big a deal anymore, there are tons of ways for character to punish/deal with this move. so please stop complaining about nado.

Now on to the "random" players getting good because of metaknight. Shadow has played MK since brawl's release and has improved ALOT recently. Now how can that be because of MK when he played MK for so long? Stop taking his accomplishments away from him.

Doom didn't get good because of MK he got good because he had players like inui, and pierce help him. Doom also plays snake, g&w, kirby, dedede. So are his accomplishments just MK? No, again stop taking away his accomplishments.

and low tier mains just need to stop. You play a low tier character. no game is balanced and you play a low tier character, which means your character is supposed to be bad. and you chose to play that character. if your complaining about not winning, pick up a good chracter.

I don't main MK, i use him for when people CP ******** stages my secondary/main can't play on. or i play him to annoy the hell out of people.

Most people don't get, people pick-up MK to either get him banned, or show off how bad brawl is.

tl;dr

STOP *****ING.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Lol This Post Should Be Voided Cause You Totally Just Contradicted Yourself Lol.
How Are U Going To Say That Ut Brother Is Amazing And Then Say Well It Sounds Ur Being Biased Lol. When You Are Because You Later Said You Support The Ban Lol Which For Those People That Dont Know The Ban Of Mk.
Thats Like Saying " My Brother Is An Amazing Baseball Player Eventhought He Uses Steriods" But Then You Say "i Agree On Banning Steroids".

Lol Just Admit You Bother Uses Mk And Thats Why He Is Winning If He Didnt Done. And I Do Recall Me And U Talking A Few Months Back U Was Telling Me That Mk Shouldnt Be Banned And That U Have No Prob Fighting Him Then I Was Like Im Telling U Snakee Lol.
And I Called It Ask Bum I Told Him That Watch Snakee Start Losing To Mks Left And Right. And Here We Are Lol Present Day U Want Mk To Be Banned I Wonder Why Lol.
People Only Say **** If Theya Re Losing If They Are Winning They Wont Care Lol.
And Also Shadow You And Every Other Mk Player Keep Using Mk The More People That Play With Mk The More People Quit The Game So Have Fun Winning Tournaments Shadow. Cause Your Going To Be Winning 300 One Tournament Then 200 At The Next Then 140 Then 100 Then 50 Then After That Ur Just Going Ot Be Paying Money To Venues To Play Smashfests Lol. So Be Happy While It Still Lasts Cause People Who Just Want To Be Gay And Allow Mk Just To Win Money Good Luck.
That was some sick logic i'll let this argument flow on now.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Inui Lol Mister Cry When He Loses And Fixes Brackets Lol

I destroyed you very badly with Snake the one and only time we played in singles. It wasn't even remotely close.

Snake.

Not MK.

What do you have to say that?

Is Snake too broken? :(

(He is.)

granted you did win but u only destroyed my sonic when u had snake it went to last hit last stock when i picked zss the 1st match. Then when i went sonic i got destroyed i admit but i was not no where near as good as i was back then with sonic as i am now so try that now lol. And plus snake suppose to beat up sonic so dont get too happy lol. snakee does have alot of broken **** to him but he is not on the same level as mk cause snakes weakness is a big on that can get him ***** mk nope...
So how about we mm next time 5 bux sonic vs snake inui best of 5 and we can get it recorded too how about it ?

Ru-fi-o

granted you did win but u only destroyed my sonic when u had snake it went to last hit last stock when i picked zss the 1st match. Then when i went sonic i got destroyed i admit but i was not no where near as good as i was back then with sonic as i am now so try that now lol. And plus snake suppose to beat up sonic so dont get too happy lol. snakee does have alot of broken **** to him but he is not on the same level as mk cause snakes weakness is a big on that can get him ***** mk nope...
So how about we mm next time 5 bux sonic vs snake inui best of 5 and we can get it recorded too how about it ?
If your going to throw away money, use the recycling. Save da Earf, son

ADHD

Smash Hero
I'm 2-2 with shadow and have taken games of mew2king, and I go straight diddy... I don't really see where this arguement is going bc I have worse matchups than metaknight by far. BAN MARTH!

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I'm 2-2 with shadow and have taken games of mew2king, and I go straight diddy... I don't really see where this arguement is going bc I have worse matchups than metaknight by far. BAN MARTH!
Irrelevant post. Attention w h o r e. =)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
while reading inuis posts about tech chasing grabs with snake, i wondered...

what if a ganondorf was playing m2k and hit him with side b. then the ganon continued to tech chase everything perfectly with side b and ended m2ks like 3 times with dair. =0

Brawls amazing
I have done this before. I destroyed his Snake after just one d-air. :laugh: Guessing right = winning!

Wes said:
Snake at 70% = nowhere near "last hit." Also keep in mind that I am horrifyingly bad at that match-up and still rode Snake's stupidity to victory.

That actually sounds like fun! I love how good your Sonic got recently. Let's go!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Wes was like " HE MADE THE BRACKET WHEN HES IN THE TOURNAMENT " lol

Why aren't me and Chrome in SBR **** thatttt

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
***** Into Submission

Ok seriously this has gotten dumb. Metaknight has gotten ridiculous because he has been in all the top tournament results. But your not even noticing some of those players went MK once that whole tournament. so if i told everyone to play falcon one match and have falcon in the top 20 you'd just lol, this is just an excuse to get him banned.

Now on to the fact that everyone is picking up metaknight easy and getting good with him. Your actually pretty wrong, its because of mindset as dark.pch said, you see someone pick MK and your reaction is..."**** its MK i'm ****ed" stop thinking this and play your normal match-up. for example dedede loses to MK, but why complain about MK when your worst match-up is ICies?

MK doesn't even **** the cast. He has some 60-40 and 55-45 match-ups against alot of people that's hardly unwinnable. Now he does break the counterpicking system, but honestly why not just play MK with your main and learn the **** match-up. I'm very confident on facing MK's with marth which is marth's worst match-up(65-35) and i still believe snake beats MK. or is more so even then in meta's favor.

Metaknight's tornado isn't that big a deal anymore, there are tons of ways for character to punish/deal with this move. so please stop complaining about nado.

Now on to the "random" players getting good because of metaknight. Shadow has played MK since brawl's release and has improved ALOT recently. Now how can that be because of MK when he played MK for so long? Stop taking his accomplishments away from him.

Doom didn't get good because of MK he got good because he had players like inui, and pierce help him. Doom also plays snake, g&w, kirby, dedede. So are his accomplishments just MK? No, again stop taking away his accomplishments.

and low tier mains just need to stop. You play a low tier character. no game is balanced and you play a low tier character, which means your character is supposed to be bad. and you chose to play that character. if your complaining about not winning, pick up a good chracter.

I don't main MK, i use him for when people CP ******** stages my secondary/main can't play on. or i play him to annoy the hell out of people.

Most people don't get, people pick-up MK to either get him banned, or show off how bad brawl is.

tl;dr

STOP *****ING.
THE ABOVE POST IS A POST BROUGHT TO YOU BY A BANNERED SMASHER THAT HAS BEEN BEATEN BY MKS SO MUCH HE DEFENDS THE CHARACTER LOL.

AND TO KSNIZZLE YOU WANT TO MM AND LETS SEE WHO LIKES TO RECYCLE. AND TO U TOO MISTER YU-GI-OH(Ru-fi-o) I DONT KNOW WHERE U CAME FROM BUT W/E SPECTATORS AND INSTIGATORS TOO CAN COME ON THE FIELD AND FIGHT TOO SO MM ME SONIC VS WHOM EVER YOU GOT.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
OMG someone make ANTI a member of SBR because I am sick of hearing about it. Should be easy since it seems they are letting anyone in these days.. lolol Atmosk... lol intelligent discussion....

Ru-fi-o

THE ABOVE POST IS A POST BROUGHT TO YOU BY A BANNERED SMASHER THAT HAS BEEN BEATEN BY MKS SO MUCH HE DEFENDS THE CHARACTER LOL.

AND TO KSNIZZLE YOU WANT TO MM AND LETS SEE WHO LIKES TO RECYCLE. AND TO U TOO MISTER YU-GI-OH(Ru-fi-o) I DONT KNOW WHERE U CAME FROM BUT W/E SPECTATORS AND INSTIGATORS TOO CAN COME ON THE FIELD AND FIGHT TOO SO MM ME SONIC VS WHOM EVER YOU GOT.
Oh. We can MM, sure. 5$?

Top Bottom