• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Don't worry your gonna be ranked too lol

SHADOW WON GRAND FINALS $286 BUCKS NY/NJ REJOICE!

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
this was amazingly fun. teaming with inui was fun too except when playing m2k lol fawk you wyatt. stop beating me

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
good **** to all. i think ima stop entering singles. i dont find them fun at all. i will be doing lots of doubles tho. i am at my best in doubles. Izumi and I got 5th and tied with anti and adhd but jband and antik did suprisingly well. XD but i feel we could have done better too :/

i need to step it up. I used mostly wario and a little mk

jbandrew

Smash Lord
yes yes antik DOESNT PLAY THIS GAME... idk how the hell his wario plays like that if he doesnt even play this game. Right now he sux at singles but I'm gna get him to do wifi like Anti, ADHD, and me and maybe we can **** harder next time :)

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Full shout-outs coming later, but as I promised, a special shoutout goes to Xivk. I'm probably gonna dedicate a whole paragraph to him in my full post but for now I put it at this.

Xivk: The Master of Chaos: Copyrighter of Tauntspiking the Shuttle Loop.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Air Force One For The Win!!!!

Shadow Won Mass Madness Lol

All These Wack Behind Ppl Thinking Their Good Winning Wit Mk Lol.
God **** **** Is Sooooooooooooo Funny To Me That Noone Gets The Hint Already To Ban The Character After Today Nj Tournament And Shadow Winning Mass Madness Lol. This Community Lol All I Can Do Is Chuckle And Now That Jbandsue Did Good Some People Want To Play Wifi Now Lol You Guys Aer Funny As **** So Many Followers No Leaders Or Innovative Players Anymore Thats The Only Thing I Liked About Melee Than Brawl At Least There Were Alot More People Who Mained Different Characters And Played With Their Mains Most Of The Time. Not Pick Their "main" Like 30 Percent And Mk 70 And Claim To Main So And So Lol That Makes Me Sick. I Can Use A ****load Of Top Tiers Too And Do Good But I Choose Not Too Just To Set An Example For People To Just ****ing Ban Mk And To Not Be Scurred Of Playing With Ur Main. In Due Time I Will Win With All Sonic. But W.e Lol Until Then I Guess I Will See Alot Of People Using Knives(mk) At A Fist Fight(brawl Tournaments).

Good **** Shadow Show Them How Broken And The Lack Of Skill Mk Takes.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Snake!

Shadow Won Mass Madness Lol

All These Wack Behind Ppl Thinking Their Good Winning Wit Mk Lol.
God **** **** Is Sooooooooooooo Funny To Me That Noone Gets The Hint Already To Ban The Character After Today Nj Tournament And Shadow Winning Mass Madness Lol. This Community Lol All I Can Do Is Chuckle And Now That Jbandsue Did Good Some People Want To Play Wifi Now Lol You Guys Aer Funny As **** So Many Followers No Leaders Or Innovative Players Anymore Thats The Only Thing I Liked About Melee Than Brawl At Least There Were Alot More People Who Mained Different Characters And Played With Their Mains Most Of The Time. Not Pick Their "main" Like 30 Percent And Mk 70 And Claim To Main So And So Lol That Makes Me Sick. I Can Use A ****load Of Top Tiers Too And Do Good But I Choose Not Too Just To Set An Example For People To Just ****ing Ban Mk And To Not Be Scurred Of Playing With Ur Main. In Due Time I Will Win With All Sonic. But W.e Lol Until Then I Guess I Will See Alot Of People Using Knives(mk) At A Fist Fight(brawl Tournaments).

Good **** Shadow Show Them How Broken And The Lack Of Skill Mk Takes.
is the answer to your whole paragraph shon.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Can we just ban MK already. Seriously. I am really getting tired of seeing MK wins another tourn. >_> Smash community is bobo

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I gotta agree with Pride and Wes on this one.

How much more evidence do we need to ban this motherfucker? He makes Brawl un-fun. Or should I say even more un-fun.

And yeah, results thread plox.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I gotta agree with Pride and Wes on this one.

How much more evidence do we need to ban this motherfucker? He makes Brawl un-fun. Or should I say even more un-fun.

And yeah, results thread plox.
people should learn from Anti A.K.A O.C.A.S on beating MK with Snake. (besides m2)

PRiDE

Smash Lord
and I feel bad for Shadow.. Very little respect is given to him because he uses MK. =(

Io ti rispetto Ombra!!!

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
So random this time, but so fun. ^_^

weegee gives his many thnx to the crowd and gg's to those i was fighting. (would name who but bad memory x_x)

(and thnx to alex training)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
My MK lost to a Snake and Diddy Kong. What a surprise that the two best characters against MK beat me when in the hands of great players. MK is clearly beatable. M2K just kinda isn't...

Allied

Smash Master
i ended up getting stuck at the train station for 3 hours extra because there apparently no cabs in jersey city

The one cab we got into
acually kicked us out because
"i got to go pick up my boss sorry*with the i dont speak english accent"

so that sucked

waiting on that results thread
fun tourny!

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Diddy is clearly the most broken character. MK just has an easier learning curve. wtf at a character that throws an item to you and stop freezes the game for the guy that gets hit for a couple of seconds.

Yea *****es. sig this ****

cba

Smash Master
Regular Brawl Singles

1. Boss (Luigi)
2. Candy (Metaknight)
3. Kornn (Metaknight)
4. Chu Dat (Kirby/Metaknight)
5. Meep (Metaknight/Marth)
5. ESOJ (Metaknight)
7. CK (Metaknight)
7. God-Is-My-Rock (Metaknight/Peach)
9. Tantalus (Metaknight)
9. EEvisu (Metaknight)
9. Turbo Gilman (Metaknight/Pikachu)
9. JCaesar (R.O.B.)
13. Sage (Metaknight)
13. Thunderhorse (Falco)
13. Aposl (Poke Trainer)
13. Gonzo (Kirby/Metaknight)
gogogoogoog

PRiDE

Smash Lord
1. Boss (Luigi)
2. Candy (Metaknight)
3. Kornn (Metaknight)
5. ESOJ (Metaknight)
7. CK (Metaknight)
9. Tantalus (Metaknight)
9. EEvisu (Metaknight)
9. JCaesar (R.O.B.)
13. Sage (Metaknight)
13. Thunderhorse (Falco)
13. Aposl (Poke Trainer)

Wow, some game you guys are playing lmao. The comm not banning him look what the results are turning into lmao.

Yes MK is obviously beatable thats not the point though inui. The point is, some scrub could easily be picking up MK and start winning with him. He is CLEARLY the most broken char in the game, yet when you use the defense "oh my mk lost to diddy or snake" A.) your garbage because you also lose to my Yoshi, and B.) those are rare instances, they are the rare good players. Not all diddy and snake players will be able to beat your mk.

again

1. Boss (Luigi)
2. Candy (Metaknight)
3. Kornn (Metaknight)
5. ESOJ (Metaknight)
7. CK (Metaknight)
9. Tantalus (Metaknight)
9. EEvisu (Metaknight)
9. JCaesar (R.O.B.)
13. Sage (Metaknight)
13. Thunderhorse (Falco)
13. Aposl (Poke Trainer)

That must of been SOME fun tourn to watch. I wish I was there!

Yeah boss.. A great and RARE player. HE was able to conquer the MK's. But LOOK at the roster. This is ridiculous. Lmao The opportunities for more character variety is clearly un important to this community.

Idiots, the lot of you. ARG

=)

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Alex said something about low tiers being at Apex, but no one willing to run it. I think I am gonna drop out of regular singles and enter and run low tiers if Alex will still allow it.

Top Bottom