• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok those Pics I can see on this crappy machine.

Also Cris, My check still has not come in yet. So I can't make it. Only think I have is Metro cards.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Alright, no worries Dark. Next time, k?

LOL @ all the images, Ganon is PIMPIN' and the WW styled one is adorableeeeeeeeeeee

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Ok crismas may I have a sticker of ddd with a butter knife or with a samurai sword

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Is Mew2King going to this? ~_~

Fuuuuuuuck....

I wanted to win doubles with Wyatt and actually win money in singles. I'll probably be in M2K's bracket like every other tournament ever. :(

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I kinda don't care if you get red x nonsense as long as long nobody else does.

Actually I kinda don't care if you get red x nonsense at all. You silly Gerudo.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
wow my sentence got ***** i always talk in a lazy slang so correcting my grammar is pointless but thanx PRiDE and Doom
Wow! My sentence got *****. I always speak using a lazy slang so correcting my grammar is pointless. Thanks anyway PRiDE and Doom.

Lmao.. Just kidding. I am the WORST when it comes to using correct grammar on the Internet with the exception of this post.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
Wow! My sentence got *****. I always speak using a lazy slang so correcting my grammar is pointless. Thanks anyway PRiDE and Doom.

Lmao.. Just kidding. I am the WORST when it comes to using correct grammar on the Internet with the exception of this post.
This is just sad. But it made me laugh XD

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Wyatt refuses to respond to me about teaming. He won't say anything here and he won't answer my text messages. I've never had him completely ignore me before.

Kelvin, it looks like we're going to team for this. Take care of the Snakes for me! :D

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
Wyatt refuses to respond to me about teaming. He won't say anything here and he won't answer my text messages. I've never had him completely ignore me before.

Kelvin, it looks like we're going to team for this. Take care of the Snakes for me! :D
pshhhhh looks like another scrub team to take out.me and malcolm are gonna **** >.>

Hehe J/K <3

Top Bottom