• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I really want to go to Mass now T~T, no offense to Alex or Crismas, I just want to experiance the competition up there

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
A loss is a loss XD

I WANNA GO TO MASS. Maybe I could convince Chu to take me. l MISS DARC & DAZWA

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
SERIOUSLY guys?! Advertise your needs to go to another state in another thread -_-

ANTi_

Smash Hero
GO TO MASS. M2K GO GO GO! Walk there if you have to

Crismas are you taking special sticker reuqest plzzz ill pay $5

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I thought M2K was going to Spoc. But honestly it's more beneficial financial wise to go to Mass Madness or Viridian than Spoc with Mango.

I really wanna meet both Mango and KoreanDJ :(

But Alex Strife is fun to meet ALL THE TIME!!!!

@ Crismas/Alex: Could you tell Alex to bring my wii to this event please? I really miss it and wanna practice wifi. I will also probably remind Alex through text tomorrow.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
gonna take this weekend off as well, not liking the split competition. =/

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Izumi and I are definitely still going to this.

Trevor, if you're not going, let me know ASAP so I can know who my partner is going to be. If it's not you, I'd like to know so I can make sure the hottest Smasher is free to team with me. <3

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
wait...i just remembered the chinese food place right next to the tourney...its the best food ive ever eaten. definately trying everything possible to get here now XD

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Izumi and I are definitely still going to this.

Trevor, if you're not going, let me know ASAP so I can know who my partner is going to be. If it's not you, I'd like to know so I can make sure the hottest Smasher is free to team with me. <3
Sorry Inui, I won't be coming tot his, you will have to find someone else. :)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Crismas. Be on aim around 2PM or on the boards. I'll let you know for sure if I can go and team with you

And Randon question? Why do I have high tier players cheering me on and waiting me to do good in tournies or say I am good? I'm a Peach player. You think they be bias and be against me or dislike me. Really since I am "Dark.Pch".

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Crismas. Be on aim around 2PM or on the boards. I'll let you know for sure if I can go and team with you

And Randon question? Why do I have high tier players cheering me on and waiting me to do good in tournies or say I am good? I'm a Peach player. You think they be bias and be against me or dislike me. Really since I am "Dark.Pch".
Sorry I fell asleep early before I read this -_- I'll be on chat late tonight though for sure this time!

wait...i just remembered the chinese food place right next to the tourney...its the best food ive ever eaten. definately trying everything possible to get here now XD
Bwhahahahaa I agree! That place IS the best :D

Doop Doop Doop Doop

Crismsas can you answer my question? -_-
yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes plz let me know what the custom request is! XD Depending on how complex it may be less than $5.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
It's just a video game, it would be pretty lame and immature of people to mistreat you, based on what character you main in tournament.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
It's just a video game, it would be pretty lame and immature of people to mistreat you, based on what character you main in tournament.
I had it done before. really when I get close to beating them with a character they believe they should not be having so much trouble to beat. Or if I just win. One of the many reasons I dont like high tier players.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion

Because peach is the best female character in the game.

No snakeee ZSS is secretly a man.

An Zelda IS a man.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Trevor isn't going anymore.

Wyatt, team with me!
Don't give into the evil Chrome, team with me, lol!!

I'd really like to team with either Inui, Anti, or Chrome Pirate. If none of you 3 end up teaming with me for this I will terrorist attack you guys. Thankyou.

Top Bottom