• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
$10 says Dazwa ***** the **** out of you! <3
Not really. By the way, is Bizkit ACTUALLY good? Last I saw he was ****ing awful. <_<

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
I have a couple of questions since it seems that I will be late to this thing.

Register ends at 12 30 does singles starts at 12 30 or doubles? If so is there a way I can pre register so I can still participate even if I'm a little late?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
So I went to Gamestop around my area and ask if they were hiring. And told them I have gaming experience and my tag (Dark.Pch)...............I start work next week.

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
I'm coming to this shindig if i can get a teammate due to me having to leave early for work...

so yeah... gonna need a partner in crime for the day.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
If I somehow pull a turnip out of my hat to go, I would be teaming with Crismas. I said I would so not gonna ditch her like that if I go.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
So I went to Gamestop around my area and ask if they were hiring. And told them I have gaming experience and my tag (Dark.Pch)...............I start work next week.
WOOOOWW!!!

Good **** dude, I wonder how it was so easy. That's rediculous, lol!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Told them I play brawl and that I am a professional at it. I also went in looking sexy
lol, the sexy part does help when applying for jobs but usually for girls at a job where the boss is a man.

My friend was my boss and he only hired pretty spanish girls to work for him. I was the only black guy working for him cause I was his friend. Everyone else was either a black girl that was his friend or pretty spanish girls and 1 asian/spanish girl. Oooohhhh was that job a blast :bee:

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Yeaahhhh i was about to go to mass but since some competition is eliminated im coming :)

Top Bottom