• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
My Team

Infernape
Snorlax
Scizor
Zapdos
Celebi
Salamence

who's touching this?

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
I been off the boards for a while and every on is talking about Pokemon? Good finally i was looking for some challengers. Will MM anyone in Pokemon D/P/PT. 2 - 3, Lv 100s, No Legends

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Wish I could go, at a conference in the city that weekend though.

Would hate myself for missing it more if melee was there too

My Team

Infernape
Snorlax
Scizor
Zapdos
Celebi
Salamence

who's touching this?
No rapid spinner?

Lol, if you ever fight me, you'll have an interesting time, I LOVE my spikes, toxic spikes, and stealth rock.

Actually, yea, definitely get a rapid spinner in there at least, Salamence and Zapdos especially need it cause they'll be taking 25% of their hp in damage every time they switch in, and nobody in your team outright resists it, so it'll play havoc with your team pretty much regardless of the moveset cause the least you'll get in switch-in is 12.5% of their hp, which is pretty significant.

At least for spikes/toxic spikes Zapdos and Salamance are immune, but everyone and their mother has stealth rock, so it's a much bigger concern.

I don't know what your moveset is, but seriously, switch somebody out for a Forretress or somebody (forretress particularly has the advantage of being able to spike himself, he actually has access to all 3 spike-esque moves).

That's the biggest weakness that pops out without knowing your moveset.

I'll save info about my team for later, but I'm starting to reconstruct it to take into account the new platinum metagame so right now it's theoretical.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
anti! you have to go to this!!! :(.
why not go to this?
Easier competition in MA and i've been training my snake to be campy as **** so ill try not to lose to the MK's there. -_-

and plus i dont have a teammate for this tournament lol.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
well i did ask you...smh

anyway, I don't think i can make this anymore. more car troubles and i need to budget hard to fix them
Yeah but the reason why i said i probably cant team with you is because i plan on going to Mass Madness with blackanese n overweight cat if you went to Mass Madness i would def team with ya.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Yeah but the reason why i said i probably cant team with you is because i plan on going to Mass Madness with blackanese n overweight cat if you went to Mass Madness i would def team with ya.

ya cause we all know mass sucks balls lol

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
i bet i can beat 99.9%%%% of mass doom and if u dont believe me say hello to my tech chasing gaw

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Crismas. You might have to find another team mate. The damm check I am owed by the foster agency I left from still have not come in yet. I'm here with barley any money. And these *******s still did not turn on my damm food stamps. And I had this card for a week now. I'm living like hell right now and pissing me the **** off. Wonder how long I'll last before I get sick. *******s sent me to this place with nothing.

Sorry Crismas. Best to start asking around. Cause I doubt this check is comming in by friday. You better off with a partner who does not suck. Dammit!

Kimchi

Smash Ace
Fort Lee, NJ / Cornell University - Ithaca, NY
Crismas. You might have to find another team mate. The damm check I am owed by the foster agency I left from still have not come in yet. I'm here with barley any money. And these *******s still did not turn on my damm food stamps. And I had this card for a week now. I'm living like hell right now and pissing me the **** off. Wonder how long I'll last before I get sick. *******s sent me to this place with nothing.

Sorry Crismas. Best to start asking around. Cause I doubt this check is comming in by friday. You better off with a partner who does not suck. Dammit!
You don't ****ing suck man -_-. Stop saying that.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691

How do you still talk on the internet?

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Massachusetts has like, OBM and Buuman.

$30 bet that you can't beat 99% of the entrants at a Massachusetts tourney, Alex. ;)

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
I say it cause its true.

Ether my wii browser or the library in this independent living program I am in.
I don't know you from a can of paint nor do I know what you do outside of this website however, should you concern your self more with getting a job instead of going to a tournament for a video game ?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I don't know you from a can of paint nor do I know what you do outside of this website however, should you concern your self more with getting a job instead of going to a tournament for a video game ?
Dude, I been doing that since I got sent here. every day I get up seacrching for jobs out side or online.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Max you realise people like Darc, Dazwa, Fatal, Bizkit, and others are going to Mass right?

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Um, yes Trevor.

If he beats 99% of the entrants, that means if 100 people enter, he only doesn't beat 1. Easy $30 for me. :D

Top Bottom