• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Call the LAPD, Keitaro.

Dark Pch, wtf at "not liking high tier players"...How can you dislike someone because of how good the character they use in tournaments is? <_<

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I now need a really good partner, and I want Wyatt the most obviously because he's crew and oh so cute. I'd team with Izumi but he still has too many weaknesses...

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Call the LAPD, Keitaro.

Dark Pch, wtf at "not liking high tier players"...How can you dislike someone because of how good the character they use in tournaments is? <_<
You got it backwards. Because of how good thier character is, they become arrogant and stupid. And if they lose to a character they think they should not have lose to with thier character (put character bias here), They like to make up exuses or be pricks. Same if you even got close to beating them. So for me doing my job with a character they think can't really do ****, I get disrespected or people just act rude and take away my credit. I disliked most high tier players since melee. And I dislike them more in this game.

Thus I said I find it wierd how some don't go down to that level these days. And to be honest, I expected Kzizzle to be one of them. Same with ether and....one more dude......

And Crismas, change your location. You live in N.Y, not N.J

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Eh, I disagree. I think that people with characters that aren't high tier should get more credit for their accomplishments, unless the wins really WERE total bull**** (something like 8 misfires in a row, low % bob-omb/stitchface kills, tripping into Rest/PK Thunder 2, etc). The low tier characters do have their share of bull**** too, so that's why some people may say that.

Since Melee? Your character WAS high tier in Melee, lol. Also, something tells me I'm that "one more dude".

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I knowww, Melee sooo good. Yeah but I'm hoping there's enough TV's for that to happen :D I mean it all depends on the turnout...if there's 40 ppl there and enough TV's it'll get done fast, perhaps we'll throw some kinda side tourny. I gotta seeeeeeee.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Eh, I disagree. I think that people with characters that aren't high tier should get more credit for their accomplishments, unless the wins really WERE total bull**** (something like 8 misfires in a row, low % bob-omb/stitchface kills, tripping into Rest/PK Thunder 2, etc). The low tier characters do have their share of bull**** too, so that's why some people may say that.

Since Melee? Your character WAS high tier in Melee, lol. Also, something tells me I'm that "one more dude".
We (I) don't.

Also Peach was the bottom of high tier. And all above her ended peach. Even mid tiers got at her so it really ment nothing.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
And You are one of the arrogant fools that relate to my post. I wonder if you ever get tired of it. Wait, thats a stupid question to ask.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
And You are one of the arrogant fools that relate to my post. I wonder if you ever get tired of it. Wait, thats a stupid question to ask.
MM my Ganondorf with Peach. I'd rather not Peach ditto because she is horrible and got boring. Let's go!

You probably foolishly think I can only with top tiers and haven't been paying attention to all of the low tier tournaments I've been winning cash in lately.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
MM my Ganondorf with Peach. I'd rather not Peach ditto because she is horrible and got boring. Let's go!

You probably foolishly think I can only with top tiers and haven't been paying attention to all of the low tier tournaments I've been winning cash in lately.
Ok people, look at my post on the high tier player subject and now look at that this dude posted. You people don't change. And lets get this correct

Inui: I'd rather not Peach ditto because MINES is horrible and got boring

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Nah, my Peach is fine. I'm a really smart player, so getting good with any character is easy.

I'd just rather use Ganondorf. Scared? Let's go!

I can only use top tiers, remember? I didn't **** low tier tournaments with Ike and Ganondorf at all. :)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Nah, my Peach is fine. I'm a really smart player, so getting good with any character is easy.

I'd just rather use Ganondorf. Scared? Let's go!

I can only use top tiers, remember? I didn't **** low tier tournaments with Ike and Ganondorf at all. :)
If anyone was to be scared of you, they seriously need to vanish off the face of the earth.

I'll play you, also please go easy on me, I suck.

Also if you was so smart you not make more johns then M2K wins money when you lose. Oh wait, wouldn't this fall in the spot of my post before you walked in with your arrogant self as usual?

By the way, give me your john now for when you lose please, that way you wont have to say it later, lets just get this out the way.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master

I dunno man, I don't expect more credit for winning when I use sonic. Most of the low/mid tiers have moves they can abuse as well. Sonic's spin dash, Peach's Dair, PT(squirtle enought said), Ness side B Grab BS, etc.

If anyones main has a real issue in some matchups then pick up a secondary for those people. It's that simple really I think. Diddy allows me to beat chars that Sonic doesn't stand a chance against unless you're malcolm.

LOL @ dark peach not liking high tier players. Most of the people I dislike in the community now are low/ mid tier players who ***** about losing and being at a disadvantage when MK, g&w, etc are all selectable characters for both people.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
If anyone was to be scared of you, they seriously need to vanish off the face of the earth.

I'll play you, also please go easy on me, I suck.

Also if you was so smart you not make more johns then M2K wins money when you lose. Oh wait, wouldn't this fall in the spot of my post before you walked in with your arrogant self as usual?

By the way, give me your john now for when you lose please, that way you wont have to say it later, lets just get this out the way.
I don't even understand what you're trying to say with regards to M2K and money and johns.

I'm Ganondorf. Who cares if I lose? I certainly don't. :laugh:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I win: I get money and you lost to Ganondorf.
I lose, but it's close: You almost lost to Ganondorf, lmao.
I get *****: I'm Ganondorf. Who cares?

I can't possibly lose! :)
You are one of the biggiest idiots I have ever seen/heard/read.

Now you gonna use your character as a john?

You know what, **** this, Inui, you ARE a john. From now on I am gonna say "no inui's" Who ever "John" was, you just beat him, buy alot

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
It's sad I cant see that pic due to the computers at this library where I am at.

So yea it is settled? No Inui's>no Johns?

Top Bottom