• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Keitaro. I KNOW for a fact that is your controller! No one would have cared if you just took it. Then beat him over the head for stealing your **** and being dishonest. What is gross though is how dirty it was. People need to wash their hands. Did you see how nervous he got after we confronted him. He got mad silent and stopped laughing and smiling...

PRiDE

Smash Lord
ummm wtf what happened to my post count?! I was way over a thousand...

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
The admins decided to make posts on "social forums" (Beast Coast Tea Room, which is where the EC threads and others are located) not count towards your post count.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
GGs PRIDE, ur yoshis beast XD this was a good tourney lol, yea @ vajaj: the crew battle Failed, id like to face VEX again lolz

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
For some reason this tournament was the most fun i had at one for as long as i can remember, GJ alex and crismas for running it so well.

lol at the failed crew battle between S.W.R and ToS after the tourney ended
Thats because you chilled with a rogue pit and got to see someone from philly pop-lock.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
I didnt play any really hard matchs on the HD tvs so I didnt really check to see if there was lag. If there was anyone have any idea how many F/S there was? Or was it just input delay?

Shadow 111

Smash Lord

Um no, I found it >_>. Stealing my good deeds alex. Shaaaame.

Still <3 you tho.
hey, at the tournament you said you probably can't put up the vids cuz your computer wasn't working right? any word on if you'll be able to or not? sorry, not trying to attack you like everyone did about the vids from GIMPED lol, just wanna see if there's a chance they'll ever be up or not. if it takes a while it's fine but i'd like to know if you could even if it does.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
I didnt play any really hard matchs on the HD tvs so I didnt really check to see if there was lag. If there was anyone have any idea how many F/S there was? Or was it just input delay?
there was minimal input delay. it was enough that you wouldn't be able to running power shield a projectile if you timed it as you regularly would. it was annoying to deal with when i fought umbra and i meant to run at him, power shield the arrow, then grab him.. cuz instead i would just look stupid.. run at him.. and get hit in the face XD. after that i did not play another match on those tvs though.

what shadow is trying to say is, PUT THEM UP ASAP or he'll shoot you
LOL, too good.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Keitaro, I told you I brought your Wii and hooked it up in the back. You acknowledged this and said you'd get it. ~_~

Nooooooob.
No you didn't. I don't think I even remember speaking to you at this tourney :( <3 Inui. Maybe I wasn't paying attention.

About the controller, upon looking at how disgusting the guy made it look I didn't even want it anymore so I pretty much half ***** the attempt to get it back to the point I didn't wanna do it. The fat ******* can have it :p

I spoke to Alex over the phone and we're cool. I had fun as usual but I think I'm going back to Falco now....maybe :p

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
@shadow: I'm not sure, I'm having my step dad look into the problem(I think its a virus) but unless I have to delete everything on my comp I should have the vids uploaded when the problem is fixed.

-posted from my phone since my computer pretty much died

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Updated the first page with a lot of important information. The next date is April 11th but it's subject to change. I also to add a poll of some sort on the $10 for doubles issue.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
Doom likes to dress up for random lulz... his majestic suit mindgames the opponent into taking him as a business man and not as a brawler o.o

Then BOOM he 2 stock you with teh auraz >_>

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Figures you would host your next event on the same day i had planned to go to something else LOL. However, Alex> rest of the country. I'll be in viridian sir, I'll expect my **** badge.

Top Bottom