• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I know ;_x I really wanted to go. But if I could have moved this I would have. It's okay, yes your Melee set up does make me feel a bit better XD

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Thanks Spam!

And it's okay, I know you're gonna have a blast at revival. I'm looking forward to watching some livestream :D
np

Turns out I can't go to revival ;_;. Can't come to this either regardless of whether or not I get a ride and I'd rather watch Melee livestream and not get lynched at the next Melee event I go to.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Its pitiful how greddy people are. This tournnament is not something like an ECRC. Its a tournament Cris and Alex went out thier way to host for a good time. They don't have to do this. And Inui, you go on complaining about the low pay out with the others. At least you freaking win money at tournaments. Not many can for their own reason or how others get gayed out. You can at least walk out with cash. So stop complaing as well as the rest of you.

This fee also helps bring people who don't have money like that or w/e situation they are in. They don't have it like that like others. You wanna earn money like that? get a good job. Have one? then hush with it. If you don't like it then hush and quit trying to rip on my friends tournament. Just don't go and go else where.

I swear the way money makes people. This game is not in worth playing for cash with all its BS. And money is one of them.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
AHH sucks whiners leave it at 5$ cris i have the 10$ money but i dont feel like paying 10$ to play doubles ;)

ANTi_

Smash Hero
ahh **** this is the venue where we cant curse

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Sorry, but a lot of money went missing from my wallet recently and I need to make up for it. My brother may have taken it. I'm not sure. I do know that a little over $100 is missing. Brawl is also my only income because I can't work during the school week.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Sorry, but a lot of money went missing from my wallet recently and I need to make up for it. My brother may have taken it. I'm not sure. I do know that a little over $100 is missing. Brawl is also my only income because I can't work during the school week.
Understandable but getting mad at TOs for having $5 doubles entry fees = not cool.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
****ing A Bunch Of Cry Babies And Care Bears

Well then you know what you should try and consistently place 1st place in both teams and singles then ur not going to make money in teams if you have to split it with people and singles the same thing no money if like top 5 split lol. The only time people should split is if you are in the same crew,best friends or you are in a hurry to get somewhere other than that dont split. I AM TIRED OF THIS CARE BEAR ****.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Sooo my crew is slowing me down. They all gonna be late so don't expect me there til 11:30. ._. I'm port authority now and I have to wait an hour for them

nessqk

Smash Journeyman
I spent all this time training to come to this and totaly forgot I'm broke at the moment so mad and well if I don't make it in time sorry to my buddys but yal still have a good time lol

PRiDE

Smash Lord
hmm. Fun day. Ran nice and quickly. I like being home on my Saturdays at 7. Good stuff Alex and Crismas!

cba

Smash Master
WOW Guys, its finished already?
good stuff, im so mad i couldnt come...
i hope there is a another one ^.^

ADHD

Smash Hero
yeah good job alex, this tourney was alot of fun. pierce i dont think our chars are good together to be honest :( In some areas it felt really bizarre.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Top 2 singles = EC.
Top 3 doubles = EC.

Partial doubles results:

1. Snakeee and dmbrandon (Zero Suit Samus/Zelda/Sheik and Superknight)
2. Inui and Atomsk (Snake/Metaknight and Dedede/Wario)
3. Doom and Shadow (Metaknight/Game & Watch and Metaknight/Zero Suit Samus)
4. ksizzle and Yes! (Metaknight and Snake)
5. R00kie and Umbra (Fox and Pit)
5. ???

Partial singles results:

1. ADHD (Diddy Kong)
2. Shadow (Metaknight)
3. Snakeee (Zero Suit Samus/Sheik/Zelda)
4. D1 (Falco/Metaknight
5. NinjaLink (R.O.B.)
5. Wes (Sonic/Snake/Zero Suit Samus)
7. Atomsk (Dedede/Wario)
7. ???

Pretty sure this is right. I got 17th in singles...stupid G&W. :/

Snakeee

Smash Master
Top 2 singles = EC.
Top 3 doubles = EC.

Partial doubles results:

5. ???

Partial singles results:

1. ADHD (Diddy Kong)
2. Shadow (Metaknight)
4. D1 (Falco/Metaknight
5. NinjaLink (R.O.B.)
7. Atomsk (Dedede/Wario)
7. ???

I'm pretty sure Rogue Pit got 5th and not Wes but correct me if I'm wrong. And thanks for listing me also as Sheik/Zelda

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
• Excessive "stall" tactics are banned.
Violation of any rule is punishable by non-refunded disqualification.

I apologize for still biching about this frank and alex but i just saw this and wanted to be annoying =D...=/

PenUmbra

Smash Apprentice
Top 2 singles = EC.
Top 3 doubles = EC.

Partial doubles results:

5. Chromepirate & Pierce (Diddy/Marth)

Partial singles results:

1. ADHD (Diddy Kong)
2. Shadow (Metaknight)
4. D1 (Falco/Metaknight
5. NinjaLink (R.O.B.)
7. Atomsk (Dedede/Wario)
7. ???

I think that's the other 5th team. I don't think it's interesting that EC gets top three with MK across the board.
1.MK
2.MK
3.MK
4.MK
5.Actual characters

So, when NOT MK is involved. ZB ***** :D.

Snakeee

Smash Master
• Excessive "stall" tactics are banned.
Violation of any rule is punishable by non-refunded disqualification.

I apologize for still biching about this frank and alex but i just saw this and wanted to be annoying =D...=/
Ok, but I just wouldn't call what I did to be excessive. I got up after just a few ledge grabs each time, and also you did actually KO me on my recovery at least twice so I don't see how this could have aided me much at all. The worst that happened was I got up safely, and maybe you took one attack. But the worst for me was that I died. But, anyway I thought it was a good match.

GGs to everyone I played.
No one think I was really that mad against my brother lol. I over-dramatized it on purpose and was just being silly :laugh:.
I did get really frustrated against him and ADHD though (next time I'm using Sheik/Zelda sir :))

Top Bottom