• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
African Knights 2.0 Crew Battling anyone

1. Anti

more to come.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
We already took Uptown's Virginity.
LMAO. You didn't take nothing dotorg. Besides we much better now and we don't care if TUSM is on your squad or not.

Plus we'll battle any other crew as well not just ToS.(This may be our last chance to crew battle before our crew breaks up lol)

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Keitaro:

You are black.

Just because you were born in Panama or have some Panamanian in you doesn't discount you from being black. Noob. ):

Dotcom

Smash Lord
LMAO. You didn't take nothing dotorg. Besides we much better now and we don't care if TUSM is on your squad or not.

Plus we'll battle any other crew as well not just ToS.(This may be our last chance to crew battle before our crew breaks up lol)
dotorg looks like the word corndog. I don't know why, But now I really want one.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Keitaro:

You are black.

Just because you were born in Panama or have some Panamanian in you doesn't discount you from being black. Noob. ):
lol so keitaro thinks hes spanish but you can join keit haha

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Keitaro:

You are black.

lol, I only allow myself to be considered black when talking about the thing in the pants :laugh:
lol so keitaro thinks hes spanish but you can join keit haha
Coolio, well if i ever do this ill be sure to go Falco cause my PT is still in training.

Chances of me going to this tourney are 50/50 atm for various reasons.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
<________< I'm taking first in singles. AND doubles.

I'm going super saiyan m2k status I'm ****** everyone saturday.

Something happened and I'm taking it out on all of you >/

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
Yo Alex what time are you getting to the Venue? lol My ride can only take us if we show up around 8:30 a.m. So we're gonna be waiting for awhile. So yea what time are you getting to the venue lol. Oh and I'll have 2 TV's

shurf

Smash Cadet
A bunch of important crap is making it really hard for me to come to this. :<
I still wanna go so badly.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
chaos and other ppl like jg - i forget if we agreed if we can use platinum pokemon or not. im makin my team tomorrow at work, and if i can use platinum, i def will lol

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Yo Alex what time are you getting to the Venue? lol My ride can only take us if we show up around 8:30 a.m. So we're gonna be waiting for awhile. So yea what time are you getting to the venue lol. Oh and I'll have 2 TV's
I'm going to be at the venue @ 9am just an FYI. I'm helping to set up.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Ya, you shouldn't have to wait around. The owners prefer if the people with the TV's are there early anyway, makes for easier set-up.

Top Bottom