• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
hey chaos marth: do you have a program on your laptop that records what happens on your laptop screen?

I use an easycap so it just records whatever TV i hook it up to and it shows what its recording on my screen why?

Chaos Marth, no swallowcide wins for you this time! I won't be forced off of Snake due to Dedede's gayness and me sucking! :)

Haha! :D <3 swallowcide. I'd rather play your snake then play metaknight :D

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
good to see there will be some pkmn competition here lol. im at the 7th gym in my game playing it now. i hope i can finish in time. i might just have to hack a game so i can be ready in time (since i need the national dex). chaos marth sounds like he knows what hes talkin about.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
good to see there will be some pkmn competition here lol. im at the 7th gym in my game playing it now. i hope i can finish in time. i might just have to hack a game so i can be ready in time (since i need the national dex). chaos marth sounds like he knows what hes talkin about.

Of course i know what I'm talking about :D me and my crew are the best in pokemon in this state and maybe even the east coast.

If i have extra money I'll do pokemon MM's

and chibo if you wanna save time that badly just use pokesav. Its not that bad if you hack stuff thats actually legal.

So if anyone was wondering I will still battle you if you sav'd a team. as long as its stats and moveset are legit

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea i was plannin' on sav'in it anyway lol. but yea i dont go beyond whats legal, dont worry. i have the jp platinum which would be much better to use, since iv been playin the platinum metagame on shoddy battle for a while now, being used to making teams in that for a while but i dont have even one badge yet and i cant read anything lol. but yea, i guess il have to stick with dp for now :/ lol u said u use platinum, can we battle even though ur game is japanese?

i might bring my PBR for wii so we can battle on that so its more epic lol. we gotta get this on a projector lol. dont i have to beat the game and get the natl dex b4 i can start sav'in teams?

we should create crew battle rules for PA v NY in pkmn lol. weve got ppl like me, ultimascout, and umbreon. get at us lol

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
yea i was plannin' on sav'in it anyway lol. but yea i dont go beyond whats legal, dont worry. i have the jp platinum which would be much better to use, since iv been playin the platinum metagame on shoddy battle for a while now, being used to making teams in that for a while but i dont have even one badge yet and i cant read anything lol. but yea, i guess il have to stick with dp for now :/ lol u said u use platinum, can we battle even though ur game is japanese?

i might bring my PBR for wii so we can battle on that so its more epic lol. we gotta get this on a projector lol. dont i have to beat the game and get the natl dex b4 i can start sav'in teams?

we should create crew battle rules for PA v NY in pkmn lol. weve got ppl like me, ultimascout, and umbreon. get at us lol

Platinumm isn't hard to go through, its basically the same as d/p except a few differences.

but yeah you can battle japanese vs english but i don't use my plat for battles anyway i just use it for move tutors and stuff I use my pearl for battles so its no problem.

No you dont have to beat the game to sav the only thing that will happen is the pokedex number for a pokemon you don't have will be "???"

and battling on screen would be cool i love playing pokemon under pressure

and we should my crew has Vid30gam3r and SDtaco ask alukard we're too good. we almost took the showdown in NYC a few months back. **** luck based game.

but if you definatly wanna battle the best battle SDtaco he's godly smart at this game

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ah ok so il use some platinum movesets then in the pokes i use :)
good thing no one i have uses hypnosis lol

So M2K is going to the Melee tourney over this one?

I see.....
yea that tourney is going to be amazing lol. id be there also if the venue fee wasnt $20 for the whole tourney -_-

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
ah ok so il use some platinum movesets then in the pokes i use :)
good thing no one i have uses hypnosis lol

yea that tourney is going to be amazing lol. id be there also if the venue fee wasnt $20 for the whole tourney -_-

alright no problem :]

I get to show off my amazing latias sets. OHNOES SPOILERS

Alright my crewmate SDtaco may come and wants to know. Who wants to MM him in pokemon and how much?

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Chaos Marth: I'm just curious because I have a moviemaker project that I can't save as a movie file and upload to youtube...Do you have something that can put a video file onto a TV and record that off the tv? :3

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Chaos Marth: I'm just curious because I have a moviemaker project that I can't save as a movie file and upload to youtube...Do you have something that can put a video file onto a TV and record that off the tv? :3

I'm not sure. but I've been having that problem too actually i still have to upload vanz's matches from get gimped but its not letting me save it. maybe its just movie maker?

do you think there is another program you can load it to?

Tacostames101

Smash Rookie

Platinumm isn't hard to go through, its basically the same as d/p except a few differences.

but yeah you can battle japanese vs english but i don't use my plat for battles anyway i just use it for move tutors and stuff I use my pearl for battles so its no problem.

No you dont have to beat the game to sav the only thing that will happen is the pokedex number for a pokemon you don't have will be "???"

and battling on screen would be cool i love playing pokemon under pressure

and we should my crew has Vid30gam3r and SDtaco ask alukard we're too good. we almost took the showdown in NYC a few months back. **** luck based game.

but if you definatly wanna battle the best battle SDtaco he's godly smart at this game

<333 yea ill try to make i should be able to come and ill battle anyone who wants to

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
so many ppl are interested in pokemon im bout to make it a side event at my tourneys. or why not just have a pokemon only tourney haha

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Pokemon ingame is terrible competitively. I don't have any desire to breed for IVs/natures and movesets. I'll play anyone online, though.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea if u 'sav it and battles are done on PBR, it checks if pokemon are illegal or not ('sav pokes work but it wont let u use them if they have like invalid EVs, moves, etc.)

wonderguard spiritombs blow

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
DS wireless link is still far slower, and I don't have the necessary hardware for PokeSav. (Boo, spending money)

Top Bottom