• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
total BS. You came in a suit. For all I know...you could be a young CEO or something LOL

I'm gonna be able to make this, hopefully. and I will not be late.
Leave doom's suit alone! I'm stealing it. then kidnapping him and selling him off to texas to go with m2k and inui

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
yeah there is a nice tourney shaping up for the 11th that is in mid PA withing about 2-3 hours of Everyone, MD/VA, NJ, and NY, so that was a good call.

I should come with MD/VA to one of these, they tried to get me to go to the last one but I didn't wanna make a road trip all of a sudden

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
You should def come with MD/VA, these usually have good turnouts and everyone has a good time!

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
alex ur sig is epic.

someone teach me this game called brawl i would like to learn.

actually not really i just wanna play friendlies and john about sucking.

Crismas hit me up on aim!

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
yeah there is a nice tourney shaping up for the 11th that is in mid PA withing about 2-3 hours of Everyone, MD/VA, NJ, and NY, so that was a good call.

I should come with MD/VA to one of these, they tried to get me to go to the last one but I didn't wanna make a road trip all of a sudden
YAY! Epic win. Then we can team!

MCmaniacDBR

Smash Apprentice
can you guys change the main post then? because it still says april 11th even though the title for the thread says 18th >_>

Allied

Smash Master
i shall try to make it this time i had to miss last time XD
if anyone lives in the walden/montgomery/newburgh/maybrook area
they should hit me up to brawl some time >.>
so hard getting good practice down here.

Top Bottom