• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
u take the bus to nyc
then follow the directions on the OP from there. I suggest coming with a group btw.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
so many players...remember bring setups and you will get discounts!!!!1

OVER 120 show up we will do POOLSSS!!!!

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I'll plan on being here. My relationship with person who shall not be named who's birthday is on this day is pretty shaky at the moment, so we'll see.

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
Ill try to come, the only reason I wont come is money but il, try my best
I need to not lose the first round this time tough

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

Plank will be posting the full details on placings and discounts for pound if u go to vc9

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
But tkd isn't coming despite the fundraiser ?That would be really lame I really want to play that fox!

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
this is liek the 6th or 7th tourney he couldnt go to...Like...I start to not even expect him to be there as soon as I see his name in the OP and stuff

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Is this or Apex still happening? Alex said on facebook that he's not hosting events anymore. the whole thing was pretty funny actually.

Top Bottom