• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 8 : Oct 23rd Results

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Great tournament. I hope Alex Strife had a lot of fun on his Birthday. Red Robin's and Paranormal Activity afterwards was great.

However, I really hate playing this game in tournament. There's no point in trying to prove how good I am in tournament placings, if I'm always going to make technical errors and play like garbage, and make really dumb mistakes when I have the lead.

No offense to either of my opponents that defeated me GIMR and Logic, who are both skilled players.

Yeah, It's just that entering these last three events reminded me why I stopped entering tourneys in the first place. I KNOW how good I am at this game, and if you'd like to know, play me and find out for yourself. I'm not going to money match you, I always play seriously, because I think it's insulting to sit down to a match and not try your hardest if your opponent is looking for a way to test/improve their skills. I understand that you might not go 100% if there's fear of facing the opponent later in bracket, but since I won't be entering, that's not really much of an issue.

Also, I'll still be entering doubles, as I seem to function normally in that format. However, I'm not teaming with anyone I don't feel capable of placing in the money with. I'm good enough, and if you would like to find out, then like I said, you can play with me and see for yourself. If you don't think I'm good enough, and don't want to team, then that's fine.

I'll still be going to tournaments, and even traveling and entering nationals, but I think there's really no point for me to waste money to make stupid input errors and have disgustingly bad technical skill when it matters.

I love this game completely. I will probably be a part of the Smash community until it dies. I will always continue to practice and improve and become the best player I can be. However, I will not exercise and demonstrate my skill in tournament bracket anymore, because it's simply a waste, and really doesn't prove anything worth proving. I'll continue to offer advice to anyone who respects me enough to ask. I greatly enjoy the company of most of you, and I hope to see you often, but I won't be a factor in your bracket.

I'll post again later with Shout-Outs.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Good jab. everybody. This was a really amazing tourney. The beginning of it was pretty sour for me because of my controller acting up. I was initially not going to enter because a persons unnamed who were supposed to lend me a working classic controller ended up not, so I had to enter with a busted controller.

CCs are infamous were mechanical failures, as I've had to go through 4 in the past year and a half just from Smash alone. Dirt gets inside the analog sticks and desensitizes them, making inputs very difficult to read, thus making you do things you don't really want to do. Unfortunately, this mechanical malfunction cost me two sets I'dve (no offense intended to my opponents at all; please understand where I'm coming from) never, ever lost otherwise. Like against LinkX, when everyone saw me repeatedly NAiring OoS instead of DAiring and having to constantly reconnect my controller.

The day got better though. I went to look for something in Aileen's car and found a spare CC and GCC in there that I'd forgotten in there from a previous tournament and used it to rematch the people I fought in bracket to MMs. With a working controller, I ended up winning my money back from singles and grabbed a sound victory over both of them... felt good. I'm really glad I was able to find that spare CC, because if I had to go home with those ludicrous losses, I'dve been a pretty unhappy ****ing camper lol. I mean all the best to my opponents whom I faced in bracket, but those were just not matches I'dve ever lost otherwise. o_o
Most in-depth john ever.
LOL, yeah.

Great tournament. I hope Alex Strife had a lot of fun on his Birthday. Red Robin's and Paranormal Activity afterwards was great.

However, I really hate playing this game in tournament. There's no point in trying to prove how good I am in tournament placings, if I'm always going to make technical errors and play like garbage, and make really dumb mistakes when I have the lead.

No offense to either of my opponents that defeated me GIMR and Logic, who are both skilled players.

Yeah, It's just that entering these last three events reminded me why I stopped entering tourneys in the first place. I KNOW how good I am at this game, and if you'd like to know, play me and find out for yourself. I'm not going to money match you, I always play seriously, because I think it's insulting to sit down to a match and not try your hardest if your opponent is looking for a way to test/improve their skills. I understand that you might not go 100% if there's fear of facing the opponent later in bracket, but since I won't be entering, that's not really much of an issue.

Also, I'll still be entering doubles, as I seem to function normally in that format. However, I'm not teaming with anyone I don't feel capable of placing in the money with. I'm good enough, and if you would like to find out, then like I said, you can play with me and see for yourself. If you don't think I'm good enough, and don't want to team, then that's fine.

I'll still be going to tournaments, and even traveling and entering nationals, but I think there's really no point for me to waste money to make stupid input errors and have disgustingly bad technical skill when it matters.

I love this game completely. I will probably be a part of the Smash community until it dies. I will always continue to practice and improve and become the best player I can be. However, I will not exercise and demonstrate my skill in tournament bracket anymore, because it's simply a waste, and really doesn't prove anything worth proving. I'll continue to offer advice to anyone who respects me enough to ask. I greatly enjoy the company of most of you, and I hope to see you often, but I won't be a factor in your bracket.

but suddenly a new challenger appears...

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Well, despite losing so early on in the bracket, I played better than I have in these past 2.5 years against Jtails and Atomsk.

And now I'm apparently a supervillain, because of my trademark "noooooo."

Also, I hereby quit moneymatching forever, unless it's a $1-$2 match of main vs. main.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master

Execution never ever becomes perfect for anyone in any game of any genre. It's disappointing if you're going to let such an issue impede your progress as a tournament player. I'm curious what specific technical errors are affecting your game.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Couldn’t stay for the after tournament events but the tournament was fun. In terms of efficiency and space, easily best run tournament. In other words, good s*** Strife. Faced the same 2 people as normal (Keitaro and Pwii) which kinda sucked
Friendlies were fun, played horrible in doubles (sorry). I really wanted to team with you Thanatoos, we had even matches with Bizkit’s team of all teams.
Got 2 byes so I placed better than many people lolllll. Lost vs. a few people I can win vs. but w/e. I seriously main Marth for Falco’s now, this isn’t happening again, lol.
I had some weird controller issues, but then the black controller worked better anyway…w/e

To Dr. Brawl, stop being so down, you have a good marth, 10 month old money match lol.

1: Adhd ($346.50): Nice to see you as normal, the match with JCS was hilarious, good job in singles. I am surprised you didn’t pick pictochat for winner’s finals, isn’t it just another FD for you?
2: Nairo ($192.50): Nice to see you, nice job vs. Anti, never seen Anti’s MK ragequit before.
3: Anti ($92.40): Nice job in the Mario match vs. Nairo, LOLLL.
4: Atomsk ($61.60): use someone else vs. ADHD…..how about Luigi as I have seen before……Please….: P
5: Ultimate Razer ($38.50): Nice to meet you, never got a match but fun to see you play.
5: Vinnie ($38.50): Nice to play you as normal, game and watch in top 10 in NJ, niceee. You outplaced Zac as well, nice. Best singles GaW (?).
7: NAKAT: Great job, nice to see you.
7: Cable: Gave everyone the D(ic)K. Nice to see you.
9: Inui: Nice to talk to you. To you in doubles vs Zac. You got a little Captn in you
9: Logic: DIdn’t play, just watched a few rounds, Lolololimar.
9: Vex: Didn’t see you
9: Jash: Toon Link is soooo broken.
13: Ikon: gj
13: Bizkit: Nice to play a friendly round, got 2 stocks off so I was happy. Nice to talk as well.
13: Takeover: Didn’t play
13: PatG: Fun rounds
17: KingKong: Didn’t get to play our money match,
17: Xzax: didn’t play, wanted to
17: Zucco: didn’t play
17: Smurf: Doubles was fun, of all the people for me to be paired up vs. had to be an MK that knows the Luigi matchup
17: Squall: Didn’t play
17: GIMR Swagsimus Maximus: didn’t play
17: Doom: Nice to see you, good commentating
17: P-Wii: Didn’t see you got 17th, great job in singles vs. me, your MK is **** good now. Nice job vs. Zac. Your match vs. Jash had an 11 minute match. BARLW.
25: KingToon: Nice to see
25: Allied: Didn’t play
25: Penta: nice Gdubz
25: Will: Nice to see
25: BigM: FAIR LAWNNN
25: Remix: FAIR LAWNNN, lol, you tied with BigM
25: Kuku: Friendlies were fun
25: UTD Zac: Best GaW in doubles.
33: KiraFlax: Nice to see you out here
33: Keitaro: I really should abandon luigi for that matchup. I main Marth now for falco’s, F*** IT. LOLL.
33: EAZY: Nice to see
33: T0mmy: Do better ;_;
33: Bleachigo: Nice to see
33: Pierce: Nice to see, comment more
33: JCS: your match with ADHD was funny, nice to meet you
33: Pane: Nice to see you
33: Dark Pch: didn’t play, nice to see you here
33: RizMF Srs bsns, am I right?
33: TKBRO: Sorry for doubles, when the tournament started, the match with Smurf’s team was MEHH. We should have won the match vs Gunblade/JG 2nd round ;_;
33: Gay: Lol Peach
33: John#'s: Lolucario, I wanted to play you
33: RJ: Nice to see you
33: Link-X: Didn’t play
33: HelpR: Didn’t play
49: SouthPaw: Didn’t play
49: Raytay: Why did you pick this for your first tournament, start easy mannn
49: MIB: nice to see
49: CyberMario: nice to see
49: Riot: Your Zelda is **** good..wait I tied with you, Zelda sucks :p
49: Xivk: Hello
49: Artemis: Hello
49: Moth: Hello
49: Pimpferno: Hello
49: Gunblade: the doubles match was fun but made me mad as well, don’t use GaW vs. me lol.
49: Apsol: Hello
49: Steph: Hello
49: B0nk: Hello
49: Peach Kid: Hello
49: LuckyLime: Hello
49: Korobenki: Use..marth..in…singles…**** it. If I learn the Marth MK matchup, I will main Marth, sorry luigi mains lol.

To everyone below me, LOLbyes.

65: BoS: Not like a boss.
65: Ryan: Hello
65: ZaoShizWiz: If you do not main Falco, I seriously hate you, wut.
65: Gray: Hello
65: Shippo: hello
65: Keith Kush: Hello
65: MechWarriorNY: Hello
65: Than: We should have teamed, dang it, we had even matches vs Riot/bizkit.
65: Verm: MANONDORF WALK
65: Patrick: Hello
65: Nuke: Hello
65: GAWK: Hello
65: PbBear: Hello
97: wuju: Hello, nice to play
97: Sphere: Hello
97: Sword: Hello

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Long story short: Fun trney, mad *****hs, halo players give cigarettes for free, JG nabookie, red robins was kewl, and umm yeah.

TL is cute, my habits vs him are endless XD, jash too good at rapping them

D1

Banned via Administration
Don't you ever get that feeling after leaving an amazing tourney that you wished certain smashers lived in your area? To all those that just love doing wifi all the time and never going to an event to socialize with all the smashers you usually just talk to behind a monitor, you're missing out.

Btw shoutout to Alex Strife cuz Viridian City 8 kicked major ***. It was great seeing the outta staters from New England, MD/VA, PA, AZ(Kiraflax), Canada (King Kong), Texas (Razer, UTD, etc), and more!!!

Shoutouts to ma d00 Nakat for holding it down with Fox almost placing in the money w/ that fresh a$$ Luigi hat!

Verm for actually maining Ganon! I never knew Ganon mains existed!

Super mega shoutout to everyone that went and showed support. Shoutouts to Doom, RJ, TKO, Keitaro and others for helping out Alex Strife w/ the event and calling matches, seeding, looking for free TVs yadda yadda.

Thanks to Bleachigo, Ksizzle, and Jtails for supporting my SSF4 event, it was actually pretty exciting to watch you guys play! XDD I seeded Ksizzle and Jtails away from each other XDD.

I think I almost passed out saying bye to everyone that went LMAO. I shook a million hands, and I swear a few smashers re-did handshakes just to mess with me LOL!

(glares @ GIMR and Logik/P~S) XDDDDDD!

Btw Red Robin was hella beast. We made so much noise I believe we set a new standard of how the level of noise should usually be at a restaurant. Best table hands down was the TKBro, Allied, Anti, and D1 table. Featuring P~S, Pierce, and honorable mentions Keitaro and Eazy for staying black. Runner up was probably Diems table cuz everyone there looked too fresh.

I sure as hell can't wait to see TKO's show featuring VC8, Red Robin, and more!!!

Shoutout to Crismas for bringing Melee and having it there for everyone to play XD. Seeing Vex, Anti, Doom, Gunblade, JG, and Atomsk play was pretty fun! Me and Inui/Crismas were probably hands down the best team there XD.

Shoutout to Pane for driving us there, for Emmy driving us back! (LOL @ having to pack me, Crismas, Alex Strife, Jash, King Kong, and Xivk all in one car.) I never wanna have a guy sit in my lap ever again LMAO.

Lastly shoutouts to the stream monsters, commentators, and players who made the livestream hype as hell.

If I didn't say your name in the above post this shoutout to goes to you!!! (There's too many of you amazing guys to shoutout XD!)

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
LOL, yeah.
Viridian Timeline:

Verm complains about controller. Verm loses miserably.

Verm acquires new controller. Verm goes back and 2-stocks people he lost to with bad controller thusly reacquiring the money he lost via MM.

HMM

Also, the night was completed by Red Robin and Paranormal Activity 2. Even though the first half went sour, the second half made complete amends. I was going to make an epic speech at Red Robin, but by the time I was ready, people were already getting up to leave. *******s.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Oh yeah, I recovered some things from the venue--

White 2 GB SD card
Samsung phone charger

Hit me up if this may be yours.

RizMF

Smash Apprentice
Alex Strife - i hope you enjoyed your birthday =). best TO in the world!

1: Adhd ($346.50) - lul sat's
7: NAKAT - it was nice seeing you, good job ****** people
7: Cable - it was nice seeing you again, the cable scream is a like a nj tourney staple lol
9: Jash - thanks for the encouraging words xD i can't wait to get a rematch from apex
13: Ikon - yo you ***.
13: Takeover - thanks for the support and i hope to see you and maybe play again too. ill beat you by pound!
17: Xzax - i'll moneymatch you again next time i see you. i just didnt want to risk money because if i lost i wouldn't have had enough money for red robin afterwards.
17: Squall - gg's, i'll be ready next time.
17: Doom - hey it was nice seeing you again/
17: P-Wii - wtf is a lucario.
25: Allied - cant wait for the mm
25: Will - nice seeing you today
25: BigM - for some reason i thought you quit so i was surprised you came lol
25: Remix - toon link is ***.
33: Keitaro - we never got that mm :(
33: EAZY - xD gg's i love getting friendlies with you
33: Bleachigo - you're lucky you didn't have to play steph this time.
33: Pierce - ewwwwww your matches were the most depressing things i've seen in smash in awhile.
33: Pane - nice seeing you at red robin xD
33: RizMF - so i went in today hoping i wouldn't fight a snake and i had 3 in bracket. =(
33: Gay - lul
33: John#'s - your yugioh deck is ayuss lol
33: RJ - hey there. dont really know what to put here since i see you all the time lol
33: Helpr - we never mm'ed!
49: Pimpferno - thanks for the ride
49: Gunblade - that was the lulziest ending of a set ever o.o
49: Steph - bleachigo's lucky he didn't face you today.
49: Korobenki - when did you have a marth o.o
65: Shippo - hi give me your cards
65: MechWarriorNY - you moneymatched ikon for 20 after denying to mm me at all? lmfao

Heero - lmfao you're mad funny when you're drunk
JG - nice seeing you. my watch is better and ROB is a ******. lol
ksizzle - best combo video ever

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I'll post as much as I know

1: Adhd ($346.50): Diddy, Peach in some random set
2: Nairo ($192.50): MK
3: Anti ($92.40): MK, Mario in some random match
4: Atomsk ($61.60): King D3, Falco, MK
5: Ultimate Razer ($38.50): Snake
5: Vinnie ($38.50): Game and Watch
7: NAKAT: Fox, MK
7: Cable: DK
9: Inui: MK
9: Logic: Olimar
9: Vex: Falco, MK
9: Jash: Toon Link
13: Ikon: MK
13: Bizkit: Snake, I don't think he ever used MK
13: Takeover: Snake
13: PatG: Zamus, Lucario.
17: KingKong: BOWSERR
17: Xzax: MK, Wolf
17: Zucco: Lucario, MK (?)
17: Smurf: MK
17: Squall: Snake
17: GIMR: IC's
17: Doom: MK, Falco, Fox
17: P-Wii: MK
25: KingToon: Toon Link
25: Allied: Snake (if I remember right)
25: Penta: Gdubz
25: Will: DK
25: BigM: MK, Snake
25: Remix: Toon Link
25: Kuku (Jtails): MK
25: UTD Zac: GaW
33: KiraFlax: Pit, Rob, MK
33: Keitaro: Falco
33: EAZY: forgot, believe he used Falco/MK
33: T0mmy: Rob
33: Bleachigo: forgot, beleive he used Falco/MK
33: Pierce: Marth, MK
33: JCS: Snake
33: Pane: Don't know
33: Dark Pch: Peach
33: RizMF Marth
33: TKBRO: Kirby
33: Gay: Peach
33: John#'s: Lolucario
33: RJ: Lucario, MK
33: Link-X: Don't know
33: HelpR: MK (judging from teams)
49: SouthPaw: Toon Link
49: Raytay: Marth
49: MIB: Wario
49: CyberMario: Mario (?)
49: Riot: Zelda
49: Xivk: Don't know
49: Artemis: Don't know, I believe Falco
49: Moth: Don't know
49: Pimpferno: Don't know
49: Gunblade: MK, GaW, Snake (?)
49: Apsol: If I remember right, PK trainer.
49: Steph: Don't know
49: B0nk: Don't know
49: Peach Kid: Peach(?)
49: LuckyLime: Rob, TL(?)
49: Korobenki: Luigi
65: BoS: Don't know
65: Ryan: Don't know
65: ZaoShizWiz: Falco, I hope
65: Gray: Don't know
65: Shippo: Don't know
65: Keith Kush: Don't know
65: MechWarriorNY: probably Snake
65: Than: Diddy, GaW
65: Verm: Ganondorf
65: Patrick: Don't know
65: Nuke: Don't know
65: GAWK: Don't know
65: PbBear: Don't know
97: wuju: Mario
97: Sphere: Pit
97: Sword: Don't know

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Damm, every viridian city I go too I do bad. The **** is this ****. I'm losly bring that back. getting at freakinfg metas with a big *** lead against a mid tier. I was out of it and know I could have beasted in this ****. I breath the match ups I lost iost. Need to focus and get hype more. if you got a fox here beasting, there is no excuse for me. I should be beasting with all the crazy **** Peach can do. I been a scrub for a yeas after I lost the beast within me to beast in tournies. And slowly getting that **** back. So all that Beat me, Next time I see you all I'm gonna beat the **** out of all of you.

You guys beating this weak rusty Dark.Pch. Better injoy all that **** now and get as much wins as you can tpbe happy with. All that **** gonna end. I'm the blame for my results and not playing well. I can't make excuses. Its not the match ups or my characters, its the player fault which is me. Need to think more. Just you wait, that epic Peach from straight brooklyn gonna come back and beat the **** out of people hard. Gonna see me name in hard tournies next to them single digits. Get ready panzys, next time you see me, it's a done deal.

Nakat- Nice beasting with fox. If you doing that with Fox, I seriously have no excuse, and nether should any damm top tier player. I'm gonna have to hit it into over drive.

Zucco- I spoke to you a lil after you lost. I you really need to take it what I told you. I'm a ****ing Peach. You kow the **** I go through with this character. Even if I am smarter than the player, they can still get away with alot of crap cause of my character and them whoring people like meta knight. Yet I deal with it. And keep going at it again. And I don't blame my character. I blame the person holding the controller. Which is me. I should have won but did not. Now all I can say is I won't let that happen again. Take names of those that Beat me. And next time I seem them, I'm gonna flip their scrip. Done. And you play lucario? the ultimate come back king? Saying you can't do anything and all this weak talk. Dude, real talk, give me lucario quiality into Peach, and I'll show you some ****. Oh baby would I have a field day with you all. You play a good any annoying character and you beasted many times before. No need for excuses. Man up. people are so spoiled these days.

Bizkit- Hmm..........I got a lil over confident vs you having too much fun in our set. After I played ally in tourny, the match up for me just open my eyes. And I just became **** Vs snake. Cause that was a poor professional mistake to do. It's alright though. You got this one. Next time I see, get ready to see me on that ruesult screen twice. Screw high tiers and all that camping stuff. **** don't scare with a mid tier. I'm in there. Fun set though. **** I need my glasses back seriously now. I ran into too many mines. You made me realize to not do another smash tourny without them. Time to hit that eye doctor.

Big M- Ugh, ****ing losing to another meta knight when that **** was mines. I know tyhis match up tooooooooooooo well. I tell people to play as gay as hell with meta. To get ready to **** them.. Idk what happen to me at the last min. Guess i choked from nerves. It's cool though, next time, that meta is gonna get his *** whooped hard. I am gonna show you hy lots of metas have fear when playing me.

Lucky- Nice ROB and fun set. I saw you learned from tommy. So after those 2 games you won, I had to change it up a lil so you would get thrown off. And it worked. You aint the only one that catches up fast. Get at my ike and his epic mindgames.

Tommy- Beast as ROB and it was fun playing you. Next time we play, we have to MM. And tell your region to rank you first. You seriously deserve that spot.

Peachkid- just remember what me and rj told you. Thanks for the movie and dinner, **** was hella fun.

Inferno- Fun set dude. And yea, bann BF against ME. meta knights dont even wanna play me there. So imagine what I would do to mario. Tell your friends about me.

Verm- Nice seeing and chilling with you again. Good **** getting revenge in those MM's. I should have did that.

Thats about it, if I missed anyone, then sorry. High tier players, quick with the johns, cause you play beast characters, there forlost the right to john. Really when you got a fox beasting all over you and a Peach that don't not complain like that. I bale everything on myself, since I am the one with the controller in had. So lets not be spoiled greddy high tier panzys and except what went down.

I'm about to get that OD practice. I slowly feel that Beast coming out. And I'm gonna work my *** off to get it pout. Then beat the **** out of you all. Tell your friends about me. Now it's a done teal.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
the livestream was very enjoyable <3
except the gf's, idk splitting just removes the tension haha

RizMF

Smash Apprentice
I'll post as much as I know

1: Adhd ($346.50): Diddy, Peach in some random set
2: Nairo ($192.50): MK
3: Anti ($92.40): MK, Mario in some random match
4: Atomsk ($61.60): King D3, Falco, MK
5: Ultimate Razer ($38.50): Snake
5: Vinnie ($38.50): Game and Watch
7: NAKAT: Fox, MK
7: Cable: DK
9: Inui: MK
9: Logic: Olimar
9: Vex: I don't know, he plays a lot of people, didn't see his matches
9: Jash: Toon Link
13: Ikon: MK
13: Bizkit: Snake, I don't think he ever used MK
13: Takeover: Snake
13: PatG: Zamus, Lucario.
17: KingKong: BOWSERR
17: Xzax: MK, Wolf
17: Zucco: Lucario, MK (?)
17: Smurf: MK
17: Squall: Snake
17: GIMR: IC's
17: Doom: MK
17: P-Wii: MK
25: KingToon: Toon Link
25: Allied: Snake (if I remember right)
25: Penta: Gdubz
25: Will: DK
25: BigM: MK, Snake
25: Remix: Toon Link
25: Kuku: Mario (is this that Kuku)
25: UTD Zac: GaW
33: KiraFlax: Pit, Rob, MK
33: Keitaro: Falco
33: EAZY: forgot, believe he used Falco/MK
33: T0mmy: Rob
33: Bleachigo: forgot, beleive he used Falco/MK
33: Pierce: Marth, MK
33: JCS: Snake
33: Pane: Don't know
33: Dark Pch: Peach
33: RizMF MK
33: TKBRO: Kirby
33: Gay: Peach
33: John#'s: Lolucario
33: RJ: Lucario, MK
33: Link-X: Don't know
33: HelpR: MK (judging from teams)
49: SouthPaw: Toon Link
49: Raytay: Marth
49: MIB: Wario
49: CyberMario: Mario (?)
49: Riot: Zelda
49: Xivk: Don't know
49: Artemis: Don't know, I believe Falco
49: Moth: Don't know
49: Pimpferno: Don't know
49: Gunblade: MK, GaW, Snake (?)
49: Apsol: If I remember right, PK trainer.
49: Steph: Don't know
49: B0nk: Don't know
49: Peach Kid: Peach(?)
49: LuckyLime: Toon Link
49: Korobenki: Luigi
65: BoS: Don't know
65: Ryan: Don't know
65: ZaoShizWiz: Falco, I hope
65: Gray: Don't know
65: Shippo: Don't know
65: Keith Kush: Don't know
65: MechWarriorNY: probably Snake
65: Than: Diddy, GaW
65: Verm: Ganondorf
65: Patrick: Don't know
65: Nuke: Don't know
65: GAWK: Don't know
65: PbBear: Don't know
97: wuju: Mario
97: Sphere: Pit
97: Sword: Don't know
MARTH today actually. i only used mk once the whole day

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Great Tourney Alex...Everything was great from the tourney to the Paranormal activity watch

This is the last time I ever team with a random...new rule

IF I DON'T KNOW YOU BEFORE THE TOURNAMENT...WE AINT TEAMING

after this tournament I'm pretty sure people saw I'm way to F**king good to be teaming with some scrub. I have never placed LAST PLACE in Dubz.....except for like when I first started doing them like a year ago.

^yes all that is aimed at you Koro...worst teammate ever...after you talked all that **** too "I team with kirbys all the time", "I'm Good"

I don't like being lied to

anyway way time for SHOUTOUTS

1: Adhd -Good **** winning once again...and LOL at you being the person listening to me during grand finals
2: Nairo - always staring at me...lol
3: Anti - always the blackest ***** at the venue....lol...REAL TALK TABLE...DIP!
4: Atomsk- good ****...even though you had that game against ADHD when you were falco
5: Ultimate Razer - Nice seeing you dude and finally introducing myself...cool guy
5: Vinnie -<3 fun spending the weekend with you and double rob is freaking gay
7: NAKAT - HALO?...WE OUT!
7: Cable - Latino heat...always a fun to chill with you dude
9: Inui - Calm down in doubles man...you guys should have did better but you let them emotions get at you
9: Logic - Step it up...REAL TALK TABLE...DIP!
9: Vex -Close game's with you and thanks for telling me I was good...actually means alot from you
9: Jash -Didnt talk to you that much here but it was fun anyway...lol
13: Bizkit - Nice seeing you again
13: Takeover -Dawg I didnt watch any of your matches...lol didnt even know you got 13th....stay snake
13: PatG - Yo...even though I did take you home...I was mad...you know that...one thing i hate more than anything...is someone springing **** on me last minute...otjher than that fun hanging with you
17: KingKong - Watching you get it in was awesome!
17: Xzax - My *****...nice seeing you again yo
17: Zucco -**** son this is liiike so not normal for you to be down here...its all good though..nice seeing you again
17: Smurf - Good **** smurf in dubz...even though my partner was straight A**
17: GIMR Swagsimus Maximus -LMAO AT THIS NAME...good **** beating remix after he ****ed me up....lol
17: Doom - fun commentating with you..we did good...we should do this more
25: KingToon -Dat Surprise kirby...DID NOT EXPECT...lol
25: Allied -<3 THANKS FOR HOUSING ME BRO IN THIS SMALL *** HOUSE!!...REAL TALK TABLE!...DIP!
25: Penta -Good matches dude...Although I'm LOLin that you placed higher than me even though I put you in losers...Salty
25: Will -Sorry I couldnt help you out dude...but nice seeing you again as usual WAITING FOR FNB EDITION PODCAST!!
25: Remix -YO TOONLINK MAD GAY...LMAO....solid though...you ****ed me up...lol
25: Kuku - JTAILS THE TROLL!
33: KiraFlax -Nice seeing you again..Pit/ROB still ******!!
33: Keitaro-XZAX WON....**** SON....XZAX BES FALCO!
33: EAZY -Wiz Khalifa....lol So mad...nice seeing you again
33: Pierce -REAL TALK TABLE....DIP! nice hanging with you and ****
33: Dark Pch -Nice hanging with you and ****
33: TKBRO -for not wanting to enter the tourney...this isnt to bad...lol..you won a matchup everyone expects you to lose...good ****
33: John#'s
49: MIB -***** WHAT IS THIS...YOU SHOULD NOT BE DOWN HERE
49: Artemis -DATE YOUNGER
49: Gunblade - NICE COMMENTATING WIT YOU DUDE!
49: Apsol - Step it up
49: B0nk - NICE SEEING YOU GAIN DUDE!...REGIONLESS!
49: Peach Kid -OH **** YOUR STANDING NEXT TO ME...LOL...Nice hanging with you dude
49: Korobenki - See above...

for whatever Reason I didnt see riot soooo

Shoutout to Riot...zelda ****...you my dude...always nice talking to you

Shoutout to Sphere...lol you always fun to be around...hopefully we can hang out more and stuff

Shoutout to Amanda....you mad cute...lol also mad easy to talk too

DIP!

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
edited to add/change you guys.

Strife, add the character list to the OP.

to TKBro, I played horribly in the first set, I personally know that.

But in the loser's set:
I was badly beating Gunblade the 1st and 2nd match. The only reason why we lost was since you weren't killing J.G. I got a 0-80 vs a Game and watch as Luigi of all characters (you do know Game and watch counters Luigi heavily, right?)

JG had 3 stocks at one point, Gunblade had 1, you had 2 stocks high percent, and I had 2 stocks low percent.

In other words, we had an easy 2nd set, someone messed up, someone.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Alex btw, This venue sucked ****.

I was starving.

Get the E-Spot again.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
^^ There was a burger/sandwich place in the hotel also btw.

got a great sandwich, mm french dip.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
1: Adhd ($346.50) just straight up amazing holy **** if only i come in to the match with sooome confidence i wouldnt start off like a complete scrub LOL but i adjusted and i think i did pretty good IMO ggs i cant wait to play you again hopefully now its like further into the bracket lol
2: Nairo ($192.50)-gj beatin anti
3: Anti ($92.40)-wadup
4: Atomsk ($61.60)-hi
5: Ultimate Razer ($38.50)-ello
5: Vinnie ($38.50)-hi
7: NAKAT-good **** here i cant wait to play you in tourney some day
7: Cable :):)
13: Ikon fun freindlies yo
13: Takeover-ggs bro i got so mad when i died 2nd stock last game and my fustration lost it for me :( beast snake anyways dude and i cant wait to play you again.
13: PatG-nice talking to you and good **** dude
17: P-Wii nice seeing u
25: KingToon was good
25: Allied-nice seein ya
25: BigM-needa do better :( and controller wich is not gonna happen
33: Dark Pch-ggs your mad tough 1 choke deserves another i cant believe i choked that bad game 2 on yoshis though...:( im excited to play again though :)
33: RizMF-sometimes i feel like it....cough cough gnw and broken controller
33: John#'s mad fun random mms lol we should do it again and teams more.
33: RJ-nice seeing you your a good host
49: Raytay man i actually got to see you but you were playing shippo then i never saw you again **** i wish i got to say hi
65: Keith Kush-nice seeing/meeting you
65: MechWarriorNY
65: Verm my controller sucks too :(

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
Btw I just used ZSS.

Special shout out to TKO for taking me home that late, I know you were extremely tired but you still decided to go out your way to do me a huge favor. You saved my *** from getting in trouble by my parents. I really appreciated what you did for me, you're definitely one of my favorite people from the community, so cool and funny.

All love and meatride lol

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
One of these days when the gods of smash hand me a 0% Gimp on ADHD, or make ADHD SD at 0%, I'll actually not fail.

I liked everything that happened outside of the tournament aka red robin and movie.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
One of these days when the gods of smash hand me a 0% Gimp on ADHD, or make ADHD SD at 0%, I'll actually not fail.

I liked everything that happened outside of the tournament aka red robin and movie.
One of these days when the gods of smash hand me the d3 experience, I'll beat you :( which will be next time ;)

Thanks for inviting me out here alex. Showed me what I have to work on next and I had fun seeing a lot of the EC guys again. Thoughts later maybe.

Hanzhou

Smash Journeyman
No one to play smash with South Jersey -Keith Kush
Fun tourney didnt feel well though and the Tv all the way in the back was horrible.
Good **** to nakat for the amazing wins esp vs UTDzac.
Good stuff keitaro you have Jash next time you play and thankz for housing me once again. I shouldve just went to Red robins and the movies lol
Mario is broken anti made me realize that.
Nice meeting you BigM, remix, crak, and Patg
Eazy your mario is free but your dk isnt :< I got you next time

Nairo is beast

Zucco

Smash Master
He just lost to bad matchups in tourney. He looked like he had a good time in everything but tourney. the tourney itself was great.
yeah, you right. Im just upset about losing to the same characters all the time. The day was fun minus my poor performance. Gotta stop being a *****. That or quit. either is fine by me though...

Vinnie

Smash Master
5: Vinnie- Ggs you got that Rookie exp and I am still learning how to fight gnw at that.
Nah, I've never practiced with him before, and I've only played him in tourney once before, where he went Diddy, Wario, and Fox. I sorta knew what to do in the match-up though. GGs.
You did really good today I am happy for you.
You too man, great stuff! I was really impressed.

Top Bottom