• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 8 : Oct 23rd Results

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
The whole thing is resolved. TKO can commentate on my streams whenever he wants to. Please drop it, guys.

Also, I never mentioned anything about sponsors, now did I? My primary focus is getting new people into the tournament scene and involved, not for money or anything. :p

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
thanks to everyone who came

shouts ...im not good at them as i always forget someone but thank you all for the bday...the cake...the presents ( vg/emmy/crismas/tx omg ) and to the OOS/OOC I hung out with over the weekend.

Keep playing guys we are doing amazing as a community and with biweeklies coming up we will do more with our region to show why we are the best.

to answer peoples comments...sponsors mean more money = bigger events and such...do not think those are not needed at large regional/national/international events.

for those wondering what my announcement is...i am going to be planning a big 2day event in the spring for a brawl major. I will talk to some people to really decide on a date and hype it up. Also I will be planning a big Melee major as well...these wont be apex they will be seperate entities :)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Community needs to stop being so spoiled and all about money and etc. Then maybe more players would be attracted. I swear the smash community might be the most messed up gaming community I have even been apart of.

Cable

Smash Lord
Shoutouts to everyone I spoke too and ggz to everybody...i lost to zelda LOL

I had fun and once again thanks again for Alex hosting a good tourny happy bday

I hope I can be consistent like this in singles feels rewarding.

Gunblade789

Smash Ace
1: Adhd - nice job monkey boy
2: Nairo - SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!!!!!!
3: Anti - I think a kid with no hands would be better at this game than you. YOU SUCK!!!!!
4: Atomsk - You are now officially, my smash hero. even though you play none of the same characters as me
5: Ultimate Razer - you look mad cold all the time. and i broke your shield. =]
5: Vinnie - I like your hugs
7: NAKAT- nice job Nabookie
7: Cable - I need your tears
9: Inui - not gunna lie, everytime I face you in tourny, you give me the sauce
9: Logic - Hi thar!!!
9: Vex - I really wanted to see what crazy thing you was gunna reveal on the stream before that match
9: Jash - remember bro, keep your head up vs them mks. much love!!!
13: Ikon - you remind me of a fresh salad
13: Bizkit - I love how you play snake. I wish i was as good as you with him.....
13: Takeover - such a nice guy. i like nice people. =]
13: PatG - patg DI was in full effect!!!
17: KingKong - if you would have survived those side-b grabs against Kingtoon I would have smacked a baby
17: Xzax - you a funny azz niggga!!!
17: Zucco - should have got the kids meal at RR. I saw you wrap up that burger to go after like 2 bites. lol
17: Smurf - you are pretty good bro. I like your mk. I gave your snake the sauce though. <3
17: Squall - I feel like we have something in common but idk what. * looks at our names
17: GIMR Swagsimus Maximus - <3
17: Doom - it was fun commentating with you. you are a great guy to work with. sorry if i sucked or said something dumb.
17: P-Wii - I miss you watching my matches.
25: KingToon - yo that set vs Kingkong was amazing. you are a good sport though.
25: Allied - we out son!!!!!!!! TIME TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!
25: Penta - stay rapin me bro. I dont like that.
25: Will - we had a good set. I think I do well vs you but all my characters fall short cuz you as a player are just really great. <3
25: BigM - Big Mayo in da house!!!!!!!
25: Remix - if you was a girl I would lick you
25: Kuku - whats good!!!!
25: UTD Zac - you lost to the montclair kids. now you are forever cursed. and i broke your shield too.
33: KiraFlax - my man is a monsta!!!
33: Keitaro - you are amazing bro. one of my favorite people for sure!!!
33: EAZY - "****, she Samurai Jack'd him!!!"
33: T0mmy - hope you had fun over here!!!
33: Bleachigo - <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
33: Pierce - good talkin Marth with ya and plz train Riz. he is getting better and better. i wanna see him do well.
33: JCS - =]
33: Pane - not gunna lie, you a wierd azz dude yo.
33: Dark Pch - you look like an artist cuz of how you was dressed
33: RizMF - you beat me in tourny. im proud of ya. =]
33: TKBRO - thanks for letting me commentate with ya. it was a lot of fun and your a great guy. hope I didnt say nothing dumb to kill your flow or nothing.
33: Gay - you gay as hell.
33: John#'s - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
33: RJ - megaphone warrior!!!!
33: Link-X - sausage head
33: Helpr - what happened to luc- azz???
49: SouthPaw - sausage head
49: Raytay - sausage head
49: MIB - you are better than this placing.
49: CyberMario - sausage head
49: Riot - you beat my friends in doubles with the worst character in the game. good job.
49: Xivk - sausage head
49: Artemis - you quick attack locked me in friendlies.
49: Moth - sausage head
49: Pimpferno - FRESH AZZ CUT!!!!!!!!!
49: Gunblade - you suck when you use anyone but marth
49: Apsol - sausage head
49: Steph - sausage head
49: B0nk - sausage head
49: Peach Kid - sausage head
49: LuckyLime sausage head
49: Korobenki - money match me. if you ***** me in doubles then you should be able to beat my ganon then right? 10 dollaz
65: BoS - sausage head
65: Ryan - sausage head
65: ZaoShizWiz - sausage head
65: Gray - sausage head
65: Shippo - sausage head
65: Keith Kush - sausage head
65: MechWarriorNY - listen to Cable when he tries to give you DK tips.
65: Than - sausage head
65: Verm - I love how you are not technologically advanced yet. <3
65: Patrick - sausage head
65: Nuke - sausage head
65: GAWK - sausgae head
65: PbBear - sausage head
97: wuju - sausage head
97: Sphere - You are sooooooo cool bro!!!!!!!!!
97: Sword - sausage head

iight so I get no commentary love even though I was on that like all day. working with Doom and TKO as commentators was fun. it is a lot harder than it looks. I would like to do it again if given the opportunity. I would think i would have Doom and TKO's blessing on that.

D1 is the best at being awesome.

Happy B-day Alex

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You know, for a punk like you I would be upset that you try so hard to get at me each and every time, yet offline you try to be nice and are nothing but a big *****. Then again I am already use to this smash community and clowns like you. So I am not ticked. don't hid behind a PC and not have just a big mouth in my face.

Grow some balls next time and act this hard in my face.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
You know, for a punk like you I would be upset that you try so hard to get at me each and every time, yet offline you try to be nice and are nothing but a big *****. Then again I am already use to this smash community and clowns like you. So I am not ticked. don't hid behind a PC and not have just a big mouth in my face.

Grow some balls next time and act this hard in my face.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
He's only got power in the Garbz Ganon section ;)

Anyway shouts time;

Anti - Pocket Mario better then Boss? ****
Nairo - Booty?
ADHD - I see you outside her window

Great event guys! :)

D1

Banned via Administration
and to Doom for being amazing

I love D1

NJ/NY, stay free
Ma d00 <3 Fresh arse hairdo!

It is like the sith though, there can only be 2 at a time. Since you left, now pwii needs to find an apprentice
LOL I'm so mad no one else commented on this post.

Tant had me rolling.

Pft, you mean me, you, D1 and Jaden are ;D (actually Jaden doesn't quite know yet LOL).
Hell yeah Crismas, we got this next year spring!!!

D1 is the best at being awesome.
You're amazing for supporting Melee. :D <3

ROFLMAO! I need to form a crew named real talk, where ppl are straightforward and just say what needs to be said. I already have a good idea of who's perfect to be in the crew.

Don't mess w/ Mods that main Ganon EE! Thats a scary enough combo right there.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Much love, D1, but could you edit out the part where you quoted Kage? That'll only instigate trouble.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
It's the smash community. I'm use to it. so it's w/e. people like him don't have the balls to act all big in my face and need to hid behind a computer. Just let it go and let people talk **** verm. it's been a long time since I beat someones ***. I would not mind having to do it again.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Alright, well, everybody just stay on topic. This tourney was too good to let some peurile banter ruin its thread. Trash talk can't be avoided, but there's no need to cross the line into plain dickery.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Cool, I'll bonuce then, cause I know with me around posting, dickweeds like him are gona start **** and then everyone is gonna be one with the crowd and get up on it to hype the fool up. But let one of these cowards come up to my face with this **** and not hide behind a computer and talk like a *****. And see me three stock ******* out side the game. Punk *** smash community.

I'm out.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Last warning, guys. Take it to PMs, please. I hate to be so stringent, but I'm not gonna see my friends go at it and derail the thread, at least not here.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
next one i go to will be in a while though

to the money match thing:

Game and watch vs Luigi was the 2nd match, its 65-35 Game and watch. I am specifically talking about the 2nd round. Ill play it lol. I don't want there to be anything major about this lol, I just dislike TKbro blaming me for getting last when i was doing perfectly fine 2nd match and this other guy too 20 minutes to take one of JG's lives (btw, nice job JG in that set, you played really, really well. well )

Or marth vs Luigi which you guys lost which is 70-30 marth and easily Luigi's worst matchup, I don't care.

Everyone needs to chill out though.

Also, to Vermanubis, MANONDORF WALK.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Gonna keep shoutouts short because I'm lazy

Alex Strife - awesome tourney as usual. You're a very nice guy to decide to hold a tourney for the community on this day. Hope you enjoyed your birthday.

ZB + Riz, Shippo, and Ikon - Nice seeing you guys after such a while. It's always good to see you guys.

SWR - You guys are a lot of fun to be around. Love seeing you guys. Special shoutout to Nairo for destroying me in tourney.

Anti - I was outside the tent going to the bathroom and I dashed in when I heard you were going Mario on Nairo. You were putting in so much work. I was gonna run up and give you a hug if you won that match.

Dark Pch - Good mathces. They were close except for game 3 which I got destroyed. I'm always banning BF.

Heero - You are such a troll giving me those pennies. I brought them with me back to college as a memento XD

Everyone else I care about (you know who you are) - Really happy you all showed up. You guys are awesome

Overall I really enjoyed my weekend back in NJ. Thanks guys.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
@Koro
***** shut up...Its clearly your fault we got last

you missed hella chance's to get easy kills out of my grabs because you was too busy johing about your controller/getting *****

and for your Info Kirby vs GaW is virtually supposed to be an unwinnable matchup...Chudat aka the best kirby on east coast has yet to beat a notable GaW...so don't go around throwing matchup ratios at me and ****

especially when you specifically ASKED to play the GaW because you couldn't handle JG but now you try to blame me because I was playing safe and not running in there getting my **** wrecked trying to take a stock?...***** you took one of my stocks everygame so obviously I wasn't getting killed either

Idc about The match vs JG and gunblade because by that time i was done team teaming with your garbz ***

YOU LOST ALL OF YOUR STOCKS WITHIN 3 MINUTES OUR FIRST MATCH....TOOK MINE AND LOST THAT FASTER THEN IT TOOK ME TO LOSE 1 STOCK

which that had me against A wario and an MK and still manage to Take a stock off both of them and do mad damage before they took my last one

no offense to you guys MIB and smurf..you guys clearly played solid.

after we lost to gunblade and JG I actually said Thank you to them...becuase after the first lost I was already sick of teaming with you.

talk to me when you stop placing higher than last off Bye's

talk to me when you get 5th in dubz consistently

not tryna be a D**K but you clearly are trying to put the blame on me when you clearly got destroyed every match we played...

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Dang, some real talk going on here :o

Some quick shoutouts:

D1: Meleeeeeeeee! I wanted to play more singles with you (I could've all day) but my eyes /johns they were burning as you know from lack of sleep. Thanks for being an awesome friend though <3

Jose: NO MONEY FOR YOU

Paul/Xivk: You're too nice :) STOP USING PICHU THOUGH DAMMIT!

Emmy: Thanks for bringing the cake! /DISLIKE ALL THE RESTS YOU GOT ON ME IN TEAMS XD tight.

Takeover: Nice chatting with you :) I hope to see you at more melee tournies!

Gunblade: Sorry I didn't do teams during the end of the day when you asked, hah.

RJ: Thanks for helping on annoucing matches!

TKO: Same as RJ, much appreciated :)

UTD Zac: Nice meeting you! I'm glad you could make it to a VC for Alex.

Pane: Thanks for driving!

Jash: Fix yo back son.

King Kong: Sorry for the cramped ride T_T nice meeting you though!

Wyatt: JFDKAJFKLDSJFLAKFDJA;KFDJSA

GIMR/Aposl: Thanks for giving that awesome trophy to Alex :D you guys are so nice.

To the person who brought the gamecube (sorry I forgot your tag!): YOU ARE AMAZING!

Red Robins: ****, you almost destroyed my stomach.

I'll post more later. jfdkajfdkslaj

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I tried to say it nicely but This ***** clearly wasn't playing the same game I was if he thinks He wasn't the reason we got last

Top Bottom