• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 8 : Oct 23rd Results

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
lol remix I gave you good shoutout..you gave me the D...and your TL is good...ITS MAD GAY but thats how a good TL plays...lol

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Tk, no reason to put him on blast. If you're unhappy with a partnership and it can't be worked out, then terminate it. No need to hate bro

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
my shoutout goes to kingkong

u ***** me so bad with bowser. i should quit this game lol. gg;s though. ur the best king. im now jus KT.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
@Tant I would have just left it alone if he would have just left it alone...I said what I had to say and then he said what he had to say BUT THEN he brought it back up...so I restated what I said...a tad bit harsher

you right tho

/dubz fail

@KT you mad me proud with that hammer though...lol

Allied

Smash Master
Shoutouts to Xzax

i need to master the falco matchup

oh well i'm glad you beat me

Vinnie

Smash Master
40 from an up B, like 60 from a fsmash, its ******** lol, + he has combos, and down B.

edit: jab up B is a combo on G&W (it's only a combo on a few characters).

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
LOL^ at that percentage

Jab Combo -> Fsmash gg

dude...I know everyone dies mad early from Up-B but I would get grabs and just pummel and pummel when he was standing right next to me but was there any up-b kills?

nope.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
Great tournament, however I really hate playing this game in tournament. There's no point in trying to prove how good I am in tournament placings, if I'm always going to make technical errors and play like garbage, and make really dumb mistakes when I have the lead.

Yeah, It's just that entering these last three events reminded me why I stopped entering tourneys in the first place. I KNOW how good I am at this game, and if you'd like to know, play me and find out for yourself. I'm not going to money match you, I always play seriously, because I think it's insulting to sit down to a match and not try your hardest if your opponent is looking for a way to test/improve their skills. I understand that you might not go 100% if there's fear of facing the opponent later in bracket, but since I won't be entering, that's not really much of an issue. And if you insist i will money match you i guess.

Also, I'll still be entering doubles, as I seem to function normally in that format. However, I'm not teaming with anyone I don't feel capable of placing in the money with. I'm good enough, and if you would like to find out, then like I said, you can play with me and see for yourself. If you don't think I'm good enough, and don't want to team, then that's fine.

I'll still be going to tournaments, but I think there's really no point for me to waste money to make stupid input errors and have disgustingly bad technical skill when it matters.

I love this game completely. I will always continue to practice and improve and become the best player I can be. However, I will not exercise and demonstrate my skill in tournament bracket anymore, because it's simply a waste, and really doesn't prove anything worth proving. I'll continue to offer advice to anyone who respects me enough to ask. I greatly enjoy the company of most of you, and I hope to see you often, but I won't be a factor in your bracket.

-Remix-

Smash Journeyman
Great tournament, however I really hate playing this game in tournament. There's no point in trying to prove how good I am in tournament placings, if I'm always going to make technical errors and play like garbage, and make really dumb mistakes when I have the lead.

Yeah, It's just that entering these last three events reminded me why I stopped entering tourneys in the first place. I KNOW how good I am at this game, and if you'd like to know, play me and find out for yourself. I'm not going to money match you, I always play seriously, because I think it's insulting to sit down to a match and not try your hardest if your opponent is looking for a way to test/improve their skills. I understand that you might not go 100% if there's fear of facing the opponent later in bracket, but since I won't be entering, that's not really much of an issue. And if you insist i will money match you i guess.

Also, I'll still be entering doubles, as I seem to function normally in that format. However, I'm not teaming with anyone I don't feel capable of placing in the money with. I'm good enough, and if you would like to find out, then like I said, you can play with me and see for yourself. If you don't think I'm good enough, and don't want to team, then that's fine.

I'll still be going to tournaments, but I think there's really no point for me to waste money to make stupid input errors and have disgustingly bad technical skill when it matters.

I love this game completely. I will always continue to practice and improve and become the best player I can be. However, I will not exercise and demonstrate my skill in tournament bracket anymore, because it's simply a waste, and really doesn't prove anything worth proving. I'll continue to offer advice to anyone who respects me enough to ask. I greatly enjoy the company of most of you, and I hope to see you often, but I won't be a factor in your bracket.
I lol'd at your word usage xD

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Great tournament. I hope Alex Strife had a lot of fun on his Birthday. Red Robin's and Paranormal Activity afterwards was great.

However, I really hate playing this game in tournament. There's no point in trying to prove how good I am in tournament placings, if I'm always going to make technical errors and play like garbage, and make really dumb mistakes when I have the lead.

No offense to either of my opponents that defeated me GIMR and Logic, who are both skilled players.

Yeah, It's just that entering these last three events reminded me why I stopped entering tourneys in the first place. I KNOW how good I am at this game, and if you'd like to know, play me and find out for yourself. I'm not going to money match you, I always play seriously, because I think it's insulting to sit down to a match and not try your hardest if your opponent is looking for a way to test/improve their skills. I understand that you might not go 100% if there's fear of facing the opponent later in bracket, but since I won't be entering, that's not really much of an issue.

I'll still be going to tournaments, and even traveling and entering nationals, but I think there's really no point for me to waste money to make stupid input errors and have disgustingly bad technical skill when it matters.

I love this game completely. I will probably be a part of the Smash community until it dies. I will always continue to practice and improve and become the best player I can be. However, I will not exercise and demonstrate my skill in tournament bracket anymore, because it's simply a waste, and really doesn't prove anything worth proving. I'll continue to offer advice to anyone who respects me enough to ask. I greatly enjoy the company of most of you, and I hope to see you often, but I won't be a factor in your bracket.

I'll post again later with Shout-Outs.

I'm not sure if you're trolling, or if you're just using my post to express your own feelings, but since Vinnie and Remix didn't seem to notice . . .

Vinnie

Smash Master
Wow I got ****ing trolled holy ****

for such a troll, I get trolled soooooo easily.

Jash was like "yeah I'm gonna go all MK today".

I believed him and then he laughed at me.

>_>

-Remix-

Smash Journeyman
Wow I got ****ing trolled holy ****

for such a troll, I get trolled soooooo easily.

Jash was like "yeah I'm gonna go all MK today".

I believed him and then he laughed at me.

>_>

Jash would never go mk lawlll. silly vinnie. you should know that by now considering he thought about quitting this game multiple times because of mk xD

HelpR

Smash Ace
5: Ultimate Razer ($38.50): Man. you ***** me in doubles lol
5: Vinnie ($38.50): You know you need to learn a matchup when you get 3 stocked >> ggs regardless dude, i'll keep working on it. Thanks for your advice throughout the day, i really appreciate it, and I hope to play you again.
9: Inui: ****. inui is putting work in. Gotta work on some matchups from what I hear, but you're improving eh? Keep it up
9: Logic: It really sucks that in doubles your teamwork fell apart the way it did, but I know you're an awesome oli, and i'd enjoy fighting you in singles next time I see you
9: Jash: **** son. You were really putting in the work this day huh? Good stuff, you always keep improving, and i'm happy to see you did well here. Keep it up
17: KingKong: Feel kinda ashamed that I had to play so incredibly gay to win our matchset, but that's tournament play honestly. I'm not ashamed to admit you're a better player then I am, cause I wish I could do the **** you do with bowser with lucas. Either way, ggs dude, you're an incredible bowser. keep it up!
17: P-Wii: lol, the new orion? Fun matchset dude, Hope to fight you in tourney again, you're pretty good.
25: Allied: Yo son, gotta get that wario/MK training. I enjoyed the one friendly we did, as well as the doubles matchset we had. You're always a blast to be around dood, hope to see you at the next tourney i go to (Which I have no idea which it may be)
25: Penta: lmao **** penta. I honestly went into doubles thinking we were gonna get *****, but god****. You stock tank like hell. I'd be happy to team with you again w/e, i'll try and be a better partner, as I honestly felt I wasnt putting enough work in.
25: Will: dee kay! **** dude, I was expecting you to get top 10 in singles, but I guess today was kind of an off day. I enjoyed our doubles matchset, and the last match of the set was ridiculous, but ggs regardless.
25: BigM: I swear, everytime I go to a tourney I go with the intention of finding you and MMing you, cause I've been wanting to play you before ktar, and I always forget. Maybe next time.
25: Kuku: **** kuku, putting in the WORK.
25: UTD Zac: ggs in doubles dude, I'm honestly surprised you got 25th in this tourney, you were really beast in doubles.
33: KiraFlax: Nice games in doubles dude, it was really fun playing you, hope we meet again.
33: Keitaro: Squawk.
33: T0mmy: Kinda disappointed endless battle 2 didnt get as many entrants as the AIB page woulda portrayed, but your event was still well run. Hope your trip back home was safe dude
33: Dark Pch: peachy
33: Gay: Fun friendlies dude, and it was fun playing you on wifi, lol.
33: John#'s: So you lost to the same 2 people again? Not sure how to feel about that, but I hope you do better next time.
33: RJ: ggs in doubles dude.
33: Link-X: fox. lol
33: Helpr: gah. 33rd.
49: SouthPaw: keeeith. repping that tink
49: Riot: Huh.. thought you didnt enter singles. **** zelda as always regardless dood
49: Gunblade: GGs in doubles, it was fun fighting ya
49: B0nk: icicles.
65: MechWarriorNY: nice seeing ya ryan, hope you improve with DK dood.
65: Nuke: Hope to see you around man, it was nice talking to ya on the way over.
99:Jtails: It was silly what happened man, but look, dont let it get you down, I know you say you wanna quit, and if that's really what you wanna do, ok, but if not, i'd still like to play brawl with ya man until you get outta the slump. Hope you feel better man.

This was an awesome event, and i'm still rather tired lol.

Keep it up alex, hope the next one is big.

Also, after inui's tournament, polybrawl 5 will be happening, 2 big tourneys, 2 weeks in a row. click on my sig for more info

/whoreing

Dr.Brawl

Smash Ace
Singles ( 80 Entrants )
BTW I was patrick Shout outs

7: NAKAT- It was nice seeing you again your fox is too good though.

17: KingKong- Your Bowser is too good, your matches were also hilarious to watch

25: KingToon- The match between King Kong made my day

33: KiraFlax- Nice talking to you as well

33: T0mmy- It was nice talking to you, it was sad though you missed MLG

33: RizMF- It was nice to finally meet you in person

49: CyberMario- Thanks fro giving me a ride to the venue

49: Pimpferno- Really great talking to you.

49: Apsol- Your pokemon trainer was really good.

49: LuckyLime- Fun playing you in friendlies, really good ROB.
49: Korobenki- I'm glad to have finally gotten that 10 month money match out of the way

65: PbBear- You had a really good DK, the first match that we played had a horrible ending.

Gnes

Smash Master
Dang My snake better than razer

Got a 1-0 record with nairo going snake

ZINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Nairo u still booty and i'm still second best mk on allisbrawl.

Good **** adhd/anti :)

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I heard KingKong Bowsercided Kingtoon all three times on Smashville.

The Dashing Knight

Banned via Warnings
God I hate Pierce and Dark pch. Two of the worst posters on SWF by far.

You two are the most redundant, repetitive, and just plain annoying posters.

Dark pch you won't do anything to EE IRL . Keep writing 50 pages of posts why you think everyone is out to get you.

And Pierce, you're not good if you don't place in the money. Period. I can beat anyone in MD/VA in friendlies.

You suck dude. Hang it up or stick to your even worse commentary. At least then people will only have to hear you embarass yourself rather than watch it.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Who are you again?

EDIT: aww, he's banned for being an alt. In other words, too much of a coward to say this in a way I can respond to it.

Whoever you are, please say this to my face at a tournament with your controller and $50 in your hand. You're obviously free, since I'm friends with all the people in MD/VA who stand a remote chance of beating me, and have more balls than this.

B0NK

Smash Lord
Who are you again?

EDIT: aww, he's banned for being an alt. In other words, too much of a coward to say this in a way I can respond to it.

Whoever you are, please say this to my face at a tournament with your controller and $50 in your hand. You're obviously free, since I'm friends with all the people in MD/VA who stand a remote chance of beating me, and have more balls than this.
You are misinformed. He is in no way trying to hide his identity, he has been using that account for some time because he can't use his original =/

ShippoFoxFire

Smash Lord
So after double checking, my component cables didn't make it home from this tournament.

Which means either doom has it, doing the sweep, or someone else has 2 component cables on them (Bizkit's most likely since his was the wii next to mine)

This is important, I would greatly appreciate it if anyone can help me locate those cables.

Top Bottom