• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City #7 Feburary 27th results are up

Unrefined

Smash Journeyman
Alright, going to be attending and bring about 3-4 guys with me. Gonna tear up the scene like old times.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
me star fats koolaid spehere are comming and we need housing
I can house you guys post in my thread if you still need it or pm meh..

btw.. NO ONE JUST SHOW UP TO MY PLACE AND EXPECT TO BE HOUSED. I don't want 100 people in my place but only 30 on my list. So if ur name isn't on the list in my thread don't bother showing up.

The Mark

Smash Apprentice
To anyone that has attended one of these Viridian city events before,

If you would be willing to spend a little time talking with me about some information regarding past events I'd be very excited. Please PM if you wish to assist me.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
DEHF wants to play me round 1 he said im free.

LOLIMSUCHAGOODLIAR

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
aye smurf Can I get at that housing? it's me and EE so far but I'm pretty sure i will have atleast 2 more people find a way into my car.

lemme know dude.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
yea meep i got you...ill get all your address stuff from you later but you read the thread he posted about 5 dollars a night and stuff right?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
everyone needs to come and enter singles. pools will be done if theres over 128 people, and i feel like doin some pools.

Top Bottom