• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City #7 Feburary 27th results are up

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
everyone should be bringing tvs we are shutting down the entire store for this..

i swear to christ if people do not bring tvs and setups I will be so god**** pissed i'll just do random seeding one match single ****IONG ELIM

BRING ****ING TVS

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
^ well...god ****...

:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

I'm assuming you're home. It's kinda sad that we're both on smashboards first without saying hi to each other on aim :(

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
OK i got 45 people so that leaves 5 spots open. IF U NEED HOUSING HIT ME UP FAST AND IF U THINK THAT U ARE GETTING HOUSING FROM ME CHECK MY THREAD AND SEE IF YOUR NAME IS ON THE LIST!! not housing stragglers

ANTi_

Smash Hero
^ you're housing 45 people in your house?

you must live in a mansion or some ****.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea i forgot about a car or two that asked me really early on and then like a week b4 the event they were like aight we'l see you friday night and i was like @_@, na its ok itl be fine. fast forward to sat night and people are sleeping in my kitchen lol

Jem.

Smash Master
i dont know if anyone was anticipating me coming but i failed to make the necessary money to afford coming to EC with the likely possibility of making no money at this. i got 2nd in dubs and 9th in singles cause i choked haha.

i hope you all have fun ill watch on live stream for sureeee :]

Vinnie

Smash Master
i dont know if anyone was anticipating me coming but i failed to make the necessary money to afford coming to EC with the likely possibility of making no money at this. i got 2nd in dubs and 9th in singles cause i choked haha.

Cool story.

Allied

Smash Master

Cool story bro

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Imma have to give Call Of Duty a break and train up for this.

This will be the end of my top 4 streak lulull.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I don't suppose anyone from MD/VA is going up there >_>? Need a ride to this...

Top Bottom