• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City #7 Feburary 27th results are up

Jtails

Smash Lord
Ill MM you, and ill MM anyone else that MMs kid goggles, because i like to beat people he loses to.

EDIT: I ALSO NEED A TEAM MATE FOR THIS TOURNY TO CARRY ME!
If you like to beat people he loses to then you'd better find someone else.
regular set? counterpicks and all, $5-$10
3 out of 5

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
anyone that needs housing let me kno 5 bucks each night fri-sun a head 10-15min from venue room for 60plus but that number is decreasing!!

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
dexta i'll take you up on that offer if you still have room, just jot my name down or try to remember if you can, i'm sure other MD/VA will be interested as well.

Acton

Smash Journeyman
I'm most likely coming to this with a carpool of five. Looking for housing for friday night and saturday night since we're coming from the syracuse ny area.

Going to be:
Cura
Acton
Sharky
Bry/Kanto
13370 maybe

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
I'm most likely coming to this with a carpool of five. Looking for housing for friday night and saturday night since we're coming from the syracuse ny area.

Going to be:
Cura
Acton
Sharky
Bry/Kanto
13370 maybe
i have room pm me 5 bucks a niGht

King~

Smash Champion
dex can we like reserve a spot for a few MW people, were lookin for rides now but may not be able to get one.

maybes as far as i know:

me
Lain
judge
m2k
kel(wants to go)
anther (namesearch?)
and maybe a few others who wont know till like week of

Kantō

Smash Champion
last tourney i went to that had 7 min timer i ended up timing out 2 different people.
gayyyy....

Top Bottom