• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City #7 Feburary 27th results are up

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
I really want to come to this but I want a REALLY good partner, and don't even focus on my country ask Ally, Anti, ADHD, Fatal, CO18, Lain, Judge, Hunger, And whatever other pros are coming to critique me I guarantee positive results.

Speaking of which, Anti? wanna team?
Americans are so rude, jeez, a little respect please :p

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
jules how are you getting there,if you find a cheap way there ill come with,cant team with you though

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Im being 100% dead serious, all you have to do is play really conservatively (my main playstyle) and punish everything he does. and sonic beats DK decisively. and Kai was the first one to make that declaration, and I agree.

I have a DK main that Ive been playing with on and off since the beginning of 09, hes pretty much at the same level as me, but I still beat him a good majority of the time.

theres also another dk main and an MK main that arent as good as me but Ive been training with. they are at about the same level. the MK goes about 50-50 with me these days, but the Dk main I can still stomp out relentlessly
does this mysterious DK have a name?

if youre one of the best sonics why don't you test youre skills against one of the best DKs? like one of the one that places well? me, ook, will, cable, bum,rag, DON
Dr. grandpa a.k.a. The Hulk, and hell be coming to VC7 with me.

im going to MM will at VC7 along with any other dk mains
after this tournament, everyone is going to know me.

either for making a giant fool of myself, or for beating a lot of good people...

ANTi_

Smash Hero
It's more liek , Anther is coming? lol Anti always attend these so it's not surprise if he goes, now you.... in the other end... OMG ANTI are we still teaming? just making sure. afk bed
Sure meng.

We in chea.

EDIT - Anther, yeah im coming you namesearcher lulz.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
people bring ****ING SETUPS IF THIS THING ENDS LATE ITS BECAUSE OF ALL OF YOU BRING SETUPS WE WILL WAIVE VENUE FEEEEE

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
we reserved another venue ( once we call it its ours ) its near the espot so it is not in a different area.

It would be at a church.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
i can still house about 40 people but hurry up space is moving fast!!! 5 bucks a person 10-15min from venue housing from fri-sunday
pm me if u need it

Top Bottom