• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City #7 Feburary 27th results are up

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Ok guys this will stay one day due to other people needing to leave. EVERYONE needs to bring setups cause I refuse to run a slow tournament.

Also due to people not wanting to get lost we are speaking with local churches nearby ( nearby being 2-3 blocks away ) once that is finalized we will be getting the local hotels to provide discounts for the "church"

just an update.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Yo can't wait for this tourney...

I might need a teammate. But most likely not.

Here's my stats:

Pros:
My Lucas is god tier, esp in dubz
I kill at 100%
I can heal like crazy if you can heal me. (Basically i have infinite lives)

Cons:
I'm white. XD

:laugh:

VLD

Smash Rookie
Soo drive all the way to Jersey to get my *** kicked at a smash tourney?
YEEEAAAHH it is so happenin'

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
As a fellow poor black man, I'll agree to that. I'm just merely trying to compensate for my ghetto, hard knock background by attemtping to take some g's from a fellow black man, whom I somehow hate more than the oppressive white man.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
Might as well throw in... a livestream?

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Yikes, there's a ton of people going to this. I can get to this and not feel too bad about missing out on Pound.

I'd advertise my teaming abilities, but who wants to team up with a Ganon main? :p
Clai, assuming my friend can't come up from Florida to team, I'll team with you. =P

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i mean I knew somebody was going to say it. but my comment should have made it obvious that i am that confident in my boy.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
lol that one is up to him to decide, I dont think hes fought a lucas before in his life so im not so sure about that one. rofl.

But ill happily play you instead.

Prawn

Smash Master
anyone have housing for me and 1 other person for just the night before the tournament, and MAYBE after(if you were so kind)

edit: also if I were taking a bus from Mass what station brings me closest to the venue and could anyone pick me and another person up?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
this also reminds me, im going to need housing for about 4-5 people. not sure how many from my area will be at this, but we should have a better idea with in the next couple of days but i think its going to be around that area.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
anyone have housing for me and 1 other person for just the night before the tournament, and MAYBE after(if you were so kind)

edit: also if I were taking a bus from Mass what station brings me closest to the venue and could anyone pick me and another person up?
this also reminds me, im going to need housing for about 4-5 people. not sure how many from my area will be at this, but we should have a better idea with in the next couple of days but i think its going to be around that area.
Alex hasn't really talked about housing anyone, but I know this tournament is gonna be really big so
I can house mad people for this. I got 2 extra couches for people to sleep on. And then just maddddd floor space. Sleeping bags ftw. Just lemme know if you need housing and we'll work something outt. PM here or on AiB.

Top Bottom