• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City #7 Feburary 27th results are up

Vinnie

Smash Master
Bumpity. For some reason I don't think this is too hyped, but I really really hope it breaks 128+ so there's pools. Ugh needz moar hype.

Vinnie

Smash Master
i'm really good in doubles and looking to get top 10, I need a good partner. anyone
^I can vouch for him, he's pretty amazing in doubles, we had 2 pretty close games with Ally / M2k at SNES and we took shadow/dm close as well, up to last game. Don't underestimate him.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Nooooooo :( I really wanted to chill with ya! D:

Uh...I s'pose that leaves me teammateless again :( Anyone still looking? I got 5th this weekend at TP5, and I'd like to make money this time. >-)

Jtails

Smash Lord
yo ill mm anyone at this i already have a couple set up, but i want more.
let me know!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
you guys are dumb why are you making up stuff

-- this is alex strife on crismas comp

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
if there is anyone that is on my list but doesnt need housing anymore please post in the thread for me to take u off the list because there is a long *** waiting line and ur holding it up.. It would also help to tell me wut day(s) u need housing for. thanxxxxxxx

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
ok im looking all up and down through southwest airlines and i cant find any ports they have to new jersey

the closest they have are a couple in NY

can i get any info on this? ( aim me or something)
You have to fly in to NY or Philadelphia if you use Southwest. NY is closest.

Top Bottom