• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Brawl Power Rankings (VERSION TEN) Updated LAST YEAR LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Wow I just check and realised that Cao actually isn't a judge of the power rankings. Hmm, why not? I'm not questioning the judgement I just assumed he would be because he is a judge of the brawl list.
he didnt express interest to be on the panel, even when the idea of the pr was talked about with him so me/dekar/em formed a panel (:

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
I'm going to ditto the melee lists #4 to #10, and tell you guys what I think about them. Don't stress though I'm not out to belittle any of you, in fact I'm more than happy to help with your game if you like. I also put my hand up to be in the next power-ranking panel for melee.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
I'm going to ditto the melee lists #4 to #10, and tell you guys what I think about them. Don't stress though I'm not out to belittle any of you, in fact I'm more than happy to help with your game if you like. I also put my hand up to be in the next power-ranking panel for melee.
id be more than happy for that once youve been to multiple meets/have a solid idea/experience against the scene

being in townsville for too long doesnt help that part :p

come to meets! get on irc

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Am coming from this one onward :). Next revision is at least two months away from what I understand so hopefully there's enough time.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Brawl PR Panel: I recommend a top 20 list of players, with 1-10 ordered individually, and 11-20 sorted into two/three 'tiers'.

OR

A list of top 16 players order individually.

~

There are players that are not top 10, but are obviously 'better' than 'average'.

Splice

Smash Hero
[-BUMP-]

New Brawl PR is up.

AS FOR THE EXCLUSION OF DEKAR, ATTILA, AND CAO : They have not entered a single tournament this year so we can not accurrately place them. Perhaps after the March 6th tourney we will be able to put our finger on where their placings may be.

The Decision for Tiers only in the bottom 20 made it easier for us to agree placements with because some skill gaps in two players right next to each other DISTURBED US.

~

Dekar289

Smash Hero
the rule for melee is

if you're not on the pr and you don't finish top 3 within 6 months
you are choked and EATEN

Splice

Smash Hero
He'll be seeded as an OoS'er. Same with Cao and Dekar.

In case anyone thinks Attila will actually be in a pool wiv tibor or something.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
He may still be in Tibors pool. Or Earls pool. Just not with both of them.

EDIT: Actually it depends on whether we have like four or eight pools.

Splice

Smash Hero
I assumed we'd be having like 8+ pools with how many people I expect.
I expect nice big tourney.

EDIT: Better capitalise my "i" :)

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Regardless it will still be a 16 man bracket, unless we go SUPER fast in which case it MAY be a 24 man bracket.

ViVa

Smash Ace
Good **** C-dog and Nicks for getting top 10, and congrats to the new players on the PR. ;)

I'm in a more suitable place now aswell. 14th was kinda stupid, don't know how I got there in the first place, I hardly ever place high or anything. :ohwell:

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
my random noob thoughts:

top 10 seem good. i haven't seen Nix play in ages but he places every tournament he goes to so I assume he's good. i thought Toshi used Diddy Kong more than Wario? i've only seen him use Wario when he gets counterpicked to Brinstar.
my spot seems fine, although i think ViVa's better than me. i don't think i'm as good as the rest of A-tier wheras i think ViVa is. just my thoughts. i'll drop more once Attila/Dekar/CAO/Devil start attending.
and perhaps vermy in 19 or 20.

seems strange to update it two days before a tournament, but i'm sure you have your reasons. i also think that the list should be trimmed to 10-15 but i don't mind.

also:
Updated - December 9, 2009 (Brawl)
should fix this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom