• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Brawl Power Rankings (VERSION TEN) Updated LAST YEAR LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
ommgg betting on sam vs feri

yes! on projector!!!

edit: we could get the street fighter people involved too! LOL

edit: why is cao a pr panelist for brawl
and not melee
lol?
He secretly likes Brawl more than Melee.

Sshhh its a secret!

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I also got kicked out of the Melee SBR and I'm still in the Brawl SBR.

Wut?!?

tibs7

Smash Champion
He is one because I'm not sure who would take his place same as Jei.

I'm gonna MM this surgi kid

Splice

Smash Hero
I like Jei as panelist. From what I read of the previous user group discussion, he adds variety and contrast to the opinions of what the PR looks like.

Surgi

Smash Journeyman
Shadow Temple, trying to find the mirror shield
Lol fair enough I retract my previous comments. What does MM mean? >< Don't worry I will continue to improve and one day be good enough to be taken seriously o.o

Lol @ sykes sandbag comment reminds me of rocky commentary "Kas has been sandbagging so much this place actually resembles a beach now" lol

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Oh well I am like broke atm I spent all my money at the ACDC concert so maybe it will have to wait sry tibs. Btw would anyone actually bet on me winning ><? i dont even think i would bet on me winning
Nono, you don't bet, the loser pays the winner a pre-determined amount of money.

Surgi

Smash Journeyman
Oh I know that bit I am just wondering if anyone would actually think I could win this. I actually have never played tibs or seen him play I don't know at all how good he is. Great? Fantastic? >Surgi? lol

P.S why does Emily hate me O.o am i really that annoying? if so why didnt anyone tell me dammit

Dekar289

Smash Hero
it's usually like $5 tops
tibs plays doctor mario
when somebody challenges someone to a money match it's pretty big
like challenging someone to a dance off
or a rap battle
or a game of rap jam volume 1

Surgi

Smash Journeyman
I don't particularly want a MM because 1 I am relatively new and therefore completely not encouraged to be listed as a phail this early on, 2 I don't doubt that tibs is better than I am and am not really inclined to givin away 5 bucks and 3 the ratio of supporters would be like tibs=mango, me = armarda at genesis namely everyone for him 1 for me

Dekar289

Smash Hero
yes good call

we will just rig bracket so it's tibs surgi match 1
and everyone else has byes
so everyone watches
PRESSURE

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Surgi don't get shepharded into the position you've been nudged into. Here's how it should go:

You: I think I should be higher. *Cite reasons*
Them: Well we don't think so. Actions speak louder than words.
You: Okay well keep my reasons in mind, because I think I make a solid case.
Them: Money match Tibs.
You: You money match Tibs if you love him so much. I've got tourney results to achieve.

Play into this social trap they're using on you, and you'll feel outcast, play badly because you feel you've got something to prove, and ultimately end up quitting from not enjoying yourself.

Lastly, don't stress about rank. I'm not ranked but I know I can near enough beat everyone in the country once I shake off some rust. Be happy with your ability...not people acknowledging it.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Do you get a prize for being ranked?

I would care about rank if it involved me getting a free lunch somehow lol.

kupo

Smash Lord
P.S whatever I did to annoy Em im sorry for doing. I hate having people hate me
My posts do come out the wrong way, but do not assume that i do.

If you've got something to prove, go ahead and show us. What Crono posted is how you should go about it.

I'll mm tibs :p. No top/High tiers I play. ;D

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
Trust me Surgi from experience you would have to be a hell of a lot worse for the smash scene to dislike you and do even worse things to other smashers for us to hate you =)

Sieg

Smash Champion
If you want to get the whole smash scene on you, do something to Cao.

Anything bad, pretty much everyone will hate you then. lol.

Surgi

Smash Journeyman
Lol thanks guys. Sorry for the bad start, I'll try keep the arrogance to a minimum from now on. Sorry guys. Btw everyone I may be holding a big meet soon with something like 5+ tv's if anyone would care to attend let me know. I can probably only run with a high attendance rate like 10+ people. If not, I will probably be holding a small meet anyway for anyone who cares to come.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
can you be a **** please i want a huge grudge match with you vs tibs lol

tibs7

Smash Champion
Ahaha, Dekar = king

surgi you are more betterer than I am. <-- see sentence for proof of retardedmess.

And yeah em I would but doc is high :(

Surgi

Smash Journeyman
Aha I wouldn't count yourself out Tibs, I often perform badly under pressure. Dw i only play top/high tiers too I'm absolutely not good enough to play low/mid tiers O.o
Btw is it just me or does anyone else think that Aus should have its own tier list. That would be sweet methinks.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
a selection of European and Australian top players voted on the official PAL tier list

it pretty much is our tier list

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
lol ****'s ancient. Sif Samus > Jiggs these days, LOL

old metagame is old.

Let's try and make NTSC Melbourne tournament standard. It was great last month in Sydney, I was in total beast mode. <3

kupo

Smash Lord
Wrong.

I have nothing against weaker characters in PAL (in fact, all the characters I play are ALL nerfed).

Majority [U.S] > Minority [PAL]. I just wish there was one version and not all this 2.0 bullsh*t.

I wouldn't mind if it went the other way around for the Americans to play PAL for balance. Would love to see how some of the players go about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom