• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Brawl Power Rankings (VERSION TEN) Updated LAST YEAR LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ledge_g2

Smash Ace
exactly, also if we are comparing you two against people
earl was 1 hit away from beating ted at robocop, 1 hit.

where as ledge was getting 3 stocked by ted in mk dittoes lololololol

alot more then you would think scrub, lose the ego and learn to analyse better, your not as good as you think you are.
What? are you talking about that 1 friendly where I was basically jumping off the stage and killing myself without him having to do anything, the friendly where i obviously didn't care for at all.
You shouldn't blame my ego for sticking up for myself, If I have an opinion I will say it whether it be something that benefits me or not. I'm just Honest.

nah dude, I'll get my partner on the job

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6831429&id=548558222

just to prove 'what I know' ledge old buddy, I remember you saying that you could easily 2/3 stock any of our pr players and have a good chance at beating ted

you might not know that I know that because as far as you know I shouldnt know that I know that, but now you know that I know that even thought you thought that I couldnt know that but I do know that.

confused yet?
I never said that... the only thing I said was I had a chance in beating Ted. Seems you are making up info to try make me look cocky... Stop Trolling.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
So anyway. NSW feels pretty sorry for VIC about beating them to the Pokemon pr, so we'd like to ask for forgiveness and maybe offer you this shiny new PR that we worked really hard on:

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
get done ledge.
I would have quoted you but currently cannot acsess those comments.
still, you bad.

poor melbourne

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
and this, ladies an gentlemen, is why i dislike the idea of a pr. y'all get a little too worked up over something that essentially means nothing.

in other news, as if i would ever main feraligatr...

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
actually, originally i did.

but then i became a man and decided to raise a lv100 totodile instead :D

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
This gunna be updated coming into the new year?

I guess not much has changed... except Splice should be third imo (:

Dekar289

Smash Hero
i was thinking more in terms of earl up and goodbye ledge
but yes i guess i should be 1

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
Robocop and last year's CouchWarriors finale were after the last update as well...

But yeah, Dekar for the new vacant PR spot (:

Will you consider going back on the panel Attila? I remember when the PR was created CAO mentioned something like a 'rotating panel' but that hasn't really happened (not that I can complain about the current panel <3).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom