• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Brawl Power Rankings (VERSION TEN) Updated LAST YEAR LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
tibs attila earl afro splice ledge toshiba jei viva conor
from the brawl expert himself

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
imo
(tibs, attila)
(earl, pony, splice)
Gary
Toshi
(jei, viva)
conor
Brackets are close and I dunno what order they should be in.
Khoa/leish/nicks make up 11-13

Ledge_g2

Smash Ace
lol? I am at least in the same bracket as earl, afro and splice considering i can beat all of them + anyone lower then me. I think Tibs and Attila are the only players where I would have more then 55% chance in losing. + I got 9th at Robocop, to have someone get top 10 in australia and only be 6th by a noticable amount in the state is wrong imo.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
STICK IT TO THEM LEDGE
ledge gunna knock your teeth out at the monthly dean

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
C'mon, Toshi's beaten Pony, Earl and Tibs before, being grouped with him isn't a bad thing. Yer probs right though, Gary gets points for consistency. Just imo.

Splice

Smash Hero
Conor, he missed two tournaments, and he's coming to the next ones. That's just enough to put him lower, but does not warrant a removal imo.

(tibs, attila)
(splice, ledge)
(earl, afropony)
Toshiba
Jei
(conor, viva)

Afropony would rise into the same bracket as me and gary when he gets re-initiated imo
Earl could probably go in that bracket too tbh.
I think I have an edge over Gary as my record against Tibs and Attila and also current ability to beat them is probably higher. Gary and I are pretty neck and neck against each other though.

Splice

Smash Hero
Aled says you can have his sister if you let him be first on the PR.

Willing to trade tibs?

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
I'm aiming to creep up this list. I've even forgotten about Melee in my quest to improve.

Better look out, nerds.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
It's k, Redact will always be there biting the insides of my *** reminding me to keep playing and improving in Melee.
Brawl is just my main focus at the moment.
Btw Toshi, I'm coming after you on that PR.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
splice and earl are easily higher then ledge.

your top 4 should deffinently be tibs attila earl and splice.

Splice

Smash Hero
I still have the edge over ledge... a.k.a Gary

His game has improved immensely from M2K though and he continues to learn at a fast rate just as he always has. I don't get any match-altering openings when I play him, I have to remain vigilant the whole match because he is solid. However I still beat him, with occassional loss of course (im only human :)), in tourney, and I hold up far better against Tibs and Attila, who everyone should be able to beat once in a while I mean come on they aren't that special :p

I'd put myself 3rd and Gary as 4th. Keep up the good work Gary I hope for you to beat me consistantly in the future and teach me some stuff when you get round to being able to do that :)

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
Billy, what makes you put Gary ahead of say Earl?

(Sorry if it sounds like I'm raggin' on you Gaz, much love to everyone <3)

Splice

Smash Hero
Same to you Conor. Except I really mean it :/ Get better again hey

@Dean: Well he's just much faster and tends to be more consistant. You have a point though, Earl does better against Tibs and Attila overall, Gary hasn't really got those MU's down like Earl has. Earl also has some big placings behind his back, even if they are old. That kinda stuff sticks I guess. It could go either way, actually.

But what I have seen from Gary and realised is just very fast adaptive gameplay. He doesn't seem to adjust to completely-new-playstyles that I suggest to him but I guess that is because he is so focused on what he is already doing idk

If I play Earl again I could change my mind hey. I find it very hard to rate people who use 2 characters because I get confused.

Splice

Smash Hero
Have you beaten him yet~
Have you beaten Tibs yet~
If so, about **** time...

Dekar289

Smash Hero
splice and earl are easily higher then ledge.

your top 4 should deffinently be tibs attila earl and splice.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
ledge gives me more issues than earl does, if that means anything. if earl stayed with mk though, pretty sure the story would be different...

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
exactly, also if we are comparing you two against people
earl was 1 hit away from beating ted at robocop, 1 hit.

where as ledge was getting 3 stocked by ted in mk dittoes lololololol

@Luke: What would you know?
alot more then you would think scrub, lose the ego and learn to analyse better, your not as good as you think you are.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
nah dude, I'll get my partner on the job

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6831429&id=548558222

just to prove 'what I know' ledge old buddy, I remember you saying that you could easily 2/3 stock any of our pr players and have a good chance at beating ted

you might not know that I know that because as far as you know I shouldnt know that I know that, but now you know that I know that even thought you thought that I couldnt know that but I do know that.

confused yet?

tibs7

Smash Champion
^well i didnt really but whatevs......

luke bruz we knew you guys were looking into it...........................so we knew that you knew.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
lols Vic PR is srs's bsns.

Come to QLD where we're all slack =D

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I must admit when I read it I lost pretty much all respect for the intelligence of your scene, and I dont think I've laughed harder in my life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom