• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VaNz Stuff.. about Peach (Tactical Discussion)

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I like to pressure shields with the beam sword. It's fun and a amazing and I can be a jedi princess while doing it.

Also, does anybody else really like Peach's jab for mixups. It's like I just press a and it ****s with their sh and then I grab them or something LOL.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I'd say:

0) Peach: I don't ever think this should ever be done, because it's literally TOO GOOD, but that's just me.
1) Fox
2) Sheik
3) Falcon
4) Puff (I honestly think Peach benefits most from a faster character more than one like Puff, though perhaps she's above Falcon)

Sage: I like jabbing after FC fairs to halt approaches, or to keep them still for a grab. I'll use it on shield if they like jumping out, too.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
You're pressing A too early. Make sure you're pressing the jump before before your nair. Just practice it for a little bit on your own, making sure that you're conscious of pressing the jump button BEFORE the A button.

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
@quaz, one of my more regular teammates, Diesel, and I have found quite a bit of chemistry with ganon peach. As long as you stick to dl/ys/bf, the team can do some real soviet damage. they just control space really well together, and peach does mad damage and ganon hits mad hard.

Diesel

Smash Journeyman
No, see, there is no greater pressure than a Dsmash on your shield and the knowledge that the only other option is exiting shield into a Ganon-fist.

When doing REAL SOVIET DAMAGE, I prefer a Ganon-Peach team.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
I teamed with a ganon and beat Mango in tournament.

I'd love to team with another ganon someday, maybe Kage.

!Peligro!

Smash Journeyman
She Dsmashes a ton instead of using some other options. Incorporating more float cancelled aerials and dash attacks would be a good start.

Also she's amazing! I was just thinking about her combo video earlier today, haha.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDBtAF9dwgE

smash momma wins her first match against me.....lol don't laugh too hard it's out of 10000s of times we played it.

I am not really a peach player though tbh. I have no idea what to tell her aside from the basics so maybe you peach people can help? maybe?
ok a bit over half way into the vid when writing this (its loading)

Against marth she needs more turnips, she also needs to dash dance and wavedash to bait marth. She d-smashes way to much, at one point around 2:33 she uses d-smash then spot dodge to another d-smash and u were not even close to peach. she like others have said needs more dash attack, she needs to edge hog more as well. more fc aerials also needed. I for one enjoy using peach's f-smash once and a while but she is using way way to much in bad situation for that move. she also keeps trying the same thing even when it fails, like when u kept grabbing the edge and nairing, it took her a long time to finally hit and kill u, but it was a bad situation for her up till then and honestly the kill was kinda luck.

i am sure i missed stuff or forgot to mention some stuff but there r a bunch of things for that player to get better at. hope this helps

edit: just a question why doesnt she use dash attack more? my guess (its only from 1 vid so i might be way off) is that b/c she is using it wrong u shield and punish it every time she uses it. so it got trained into her not to use it b/c its a bad move. what she needs to do is to throw up dash attacks when u jump and try to fair, and if she gets better at baiting she can use it after u use a laggy move or make a bad choice.

john!

Smash Hero
mountain camping your own mother? shameful... :smirk:

your mom does DADS a lot. if you don't know what DADS is, that sentence sounds very scandalous.

she should try to incorporate float canceled aerials into her game

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Thanks so far. I'll relay the info.

@ N.A.G.A.C.E. I don't know what DADS is btw.
I didnt say anything about DADS that was john. but if u were just thanking me for the info np. Also is that really your mom? b/c if so thats pretty nice, I wish someone in my family played smash so i could get real practice in without having to go out of my way to meet up with people

crush

Smash Master
your mom does so many dads its not even funny ..... does she have any STDs?

if she doesnt, she should try playing at an STD and people will catch onto the dads she does and punish her for it after a while, and she'll be forced to adapt.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
your mom does so many dads its not even funny ..... does she have any STDs?

if she doesnt, she should try playing at an STD and people will catch onto the dads she does and punish her for it after a while, and she'll be forced to adapt.
You are going to have to explain that one again...this time keep in mind that we can and likely will meet in person at some point.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Have a 0-100 MU against Marth. And I'm not joking.

Maybe 10-90, cause of dash attack.

mhenlo

Smash Apprentice
I just pull them more and more now, because like.. it raises the chances of getting a stitch. The more you pull, that is.
every time you pull a turnip don't you have the same chance of pulling a stich? Statistics has no memory.

MacD

Banned via Administration
but by pulling more, he has more chances of getting a stitch

he may not word his statistics correctly but you both know what he means i'm sure

crush

Smash Master
You are going to have to explain that one again...this time keep in mind that we can and likely will meet in person at some point.
ur mom does DADS too much, if she has an STD in her bedroom (assuming she has a setup) people will catch on to the DADS she does and people will find holes in your mom
's gameplay
and abuse them.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I never realized it before, but Paju, I've seen you play against Armada before, on YT. You're really good. I don't know why I never made the connection before. Gosh.

Remember guys, you're pulling turnips for 29 frames. Be sure to pull them safely.

Paju

Smash Journeyman
I never realized it before, but Paju, I've seen you play against Armada before, on YT. You're really good. I don't know why I never made the connection before. Gosh.
Haha, thanks man! :)

Remember guys, you're pulling turnips for 29 frames. Be sure to pull them safely.
And yeah that soooo true. Sometimes I just pick up turnips very stupidly because of my habits and get punished hard for that (especially againtst Marth and CF). I really need to start paying more attention to when actually pulling turnips and when just baiting my opponent to think so and then punishing them from that.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
every time you pull a turnip don't you have the same chance of pulling a stich? Statistics has no memory.
no you are correct, the chances are the same for a given turnip pull

this is for a given group of successive pulls; however, actually pulling turnips and not getting a stitch does not increase the chances of getting one on the next pull. there is replacement in that regard i guess

Paju

Smash Journeyman
no you are correct, the chances are the same for a given turnip pull

this is for a given group of successive pulls; however, actually pulling turnips and not getting a stitch does not increase the chances of getting one on the next pull. there is replacement in that regard i guess
Oh yeah you're actually right. I just misunderstood the question.

Top Bottom