• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VaNz Stuff.. about Peach (Tactical Discussion)

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Hmmm. Well, okay Armada. That's fine. Thanks for answering. They were just observations of mine. :)

For some reason, I feel motivated to start ****** that MU, now. Off to the books.

Cia

das kwl
I have a really hard time edgeguard spacies that recover high. Any tips?

If you expect the high recovery, just meet them at the stop point and Nair/Fair. I do this pretty much all the time vs Jman.. lol.

If they're too far away, Turnip throw > Aerial also works.

tl;dr do armada ****.

LittleBoyLarry

Smash Journeyman
Help a newbie out with a quick question. Although I bet this question has been asked and answered a billion times, I don't seem to fully understand float-canceling.

Let's say I jump and hold down to auto-float in mid-air. In order to float-cancel an aerial, do I let go of X/Y first then perform the desired aerial, or do I perform the aerial first then let go of X/Y?

Or if this is completely wrong, enlighten me please.

:phone:

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
The unholiest of teams, double Peach is (still really fun, but come on. We need some dignity...).

Zelda isn't bad, actually.

MacD

Banned via Administration
i'm sorry, but beating me in doh in a set or two being the first time we've ever teamed HARDLY qualifies you

and connor brings up an EXCELLENT POINT

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
so the other day i got to play some friendlies against G$. Against his marth i felt i could win even through his marth beat me more then i beat it, but i lost some of those matches b/c i made stupid mistakes and b/c of bad habits (habits which he pointed out which was good of him) but against his fox and falco i felt over pressured and just tied down. Now i believe i floated to close to his falco which is my mistake and just a small adjustment might be able to help me in that MU, but that fox just had me running scared most the time. now i know fox is a bad mu for peach but i also know i could/should be doing something different (i know i can be doing better in that MU) so idk maybe just some general advice for that mu.

Also @prog after playing g$ again i still think he is the best on the island (at least until i see other proof).

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
God my shoulders still hurt from carrying McCain.

We all know who the best doubles player here is. Give me Xelic and you would just cry

:phone:

crush

Smash Master
d tilt -> peach bomber -> reverse ******** up air -> float -> dair -> peach bomber -> peach bomber in opposite direction off wall -> edge cancel beam sword pull off of Randall the Cloud -> throw the beam sword in their face

true combo at 4% with captain falcon DI'ing in at a 22 degree angle, just tested in action replay

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Something I've screwed around with on FD is D-tilt > Peach bomber at the edge (Peach is backed against the edge) because you can reverse it pretty easily against Marth and a bunch of other characters at a certain percent range (varies from character to character) but it's not practical by any means.

Kind of a cute trick though.

Top Bottom