• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VaNz Stuff.. about Peach (Tactical Discussion)

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Imma watch armada videos to learn how to edgeguard faax properly. Anybody else I should watch?

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I think it's pretty even. Our winners set was much closer, 3-1. Wish it was recorded. It's all about whoever gets the first hit, hax is really good at baiting, and I was kinda tired/blerg.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Actually, I seem to do really well in the MU, compared to a long time ago. I guess I don't hate it that much (I still don't see it being even, but perhaps it's not as bad as I thought...) It's certainly become one of my "best."

EDIT: Is FoD better for Marth, or Peach in that MU? Cause I'm not sure if taking Chexr to BF was the best choice. But good job, nevertheless, Wake.

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
i try to avoid bf vs marth, they tend to be way to comfortable there & it just gives him exactly how much space he needs in the MU
I'd ban either that or stadium
In other news, there's new XIF videos on SleepyK's channel. Not the best, but he's still got something. my hero :3
anyway how're y'all doing with the most important girl in our lives?

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
It's a really dumb matchup because they both have to bait each other. It's not as bad as I thought it was before though.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I must be the only Peach main who thinks that Falcon wins the MU solidly. I feel like it's comparable to Fox, where the speed doesn't let us do much. Yes, we've good combos/edge guards, but I find that it's easier for Falcon to get us into those positions than it is for us to get him into them.

Quaz

Smash Master
I must be the only Peach main who thinks that Falcon wins the MU solidly. I feel like it's comparable to Fox, where the speed doesn't let us do much. Yes, we've good combos/edge guards, but I find that it's easier for Falcon to get us into those positions than it is for us to get him into them.
Nah, I seen tons of Peaches who think Falcon wrecks her. I used to be one of them.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Composeur, if you mean DoH beating Falco's dair with Peach's utilt, know that her hair gets invincibility frames during it (the blue area in her hair).

The invincibility lasts for the duration of the hitbox. So, while the timing may be strict, it is legit.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
That's right. He told me about that at Apex, and that he picked up Falcon for that MU. I forgot.

john!

Smash Hero
lots of people think this. i think this. i'm pretty sure armada thinks this too.

Composeur

Smash Ace
Landon, how conditional is this application of utilt, and how hard can falco bait or punish it, do you know? Also, do you know of any other situations, similar or not, in which it's a good option? <3

Composeur

Smash Ace
Also, new armada vids up on YT! He uses a lot of reverse bair>nair combos and fc uair punishes.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Up tilt is also good after you dair someone. They try to jump away and get caught by it. Also good under yoshis platforms

:phone:

King5280

Smash Journeyman
Up tilt is also good after you dair someone. They try to jump away and get caught by it. Also good under yoshis platforms

:phone:
thats pretty smart. i feel like its a move that is, at least to a point, underutilized by most peaches. the head invulnerability seems like it could be useful in a lot of situations. i could see it being good against cf dair maybe nair?

Wake

Smash Master
Actually, I seem to do really well in the MU, compared to a long time ago. I guess I don't hate it that much (I still don't see it being even, but perhaps it's not as bad as I thought...) It's certainly become one of my "best."

EDIT: Is FoD better for Marth, or Peach in that MU? Cause I'm not sure if taking Chexr to BF was the best choice. But good job, nevertheless, Wake.
I thought about FoD, but I suck on that map right now.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
@Irish: I thought I remembered you saying that to me. Ah well, I'm sure the ditto is preferable to going Peach.

@Wake: Yeah, FoD is balls. I don't blame you (even though it's really good for her).

Top Bottom