• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Angel's cousin couldn't DP his way out of a paper bag.

YOU SEEN THE CHALLENGE ANGEL LET ME AT HIM

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
Is it odd that I'm by far better at doing keyboard arrow input for specials (like DP) than I am using a stick OR a d-pad?

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
At least you're not talking about my matches with Sumer. Ohwait...

In truth, you haven't seen them, you haven't played them. Henceforth, you can't judge me.

Snowmanthatknows

Smash Journeyman
Anyone have a 360 arcade stick they wanna sell to me? I need one so bad but I don't have $70 ):<

;;EDIT;;

I'm looking on Ebay, what brand do you guy suggest I should get?

PoofyHair

Smash Journeyman
ask minic lol he knows all about that stuff....

he'll basically tell you all the stats

some stuff about fight sticks is preference too just from using many different kinds

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Just do the PR with, like, black and white old western wanted posters
ex.

<pic of jesse>
Bounty 1,000
Main - Marth

<pic of 2nd/KoJ?>
Bounty 900
Main - cawk

etc

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
pps: Juni do not make it sound like you were whooped you beat me that day and i went head to head with angel's cus youre just mindgaming yourself

Not gonna lie. amber always surprises me with how good she is at SF, dont sleep on her.

:yoshi: Angel's cousin couldn't DP his way out of a paper bag.

YOU SEEN THE CHALLENGE ANGEL LET ME AT HIM
dangngggggggg
Is it odd that I'm by far better at doing keyboard arrow input for specials (like DP) than I am using a stick OR a d-pad?
No,

It WOULD be weird tho, if you found some way to hook a keyboard up to an Xbox/PS3 and played seriously with that that way.

At least you're not talking about my matches with Sumer. Ohwait...

In truth, you haven't seen them, you haven't played them. Henceforth, you can't judge me.
Are there people in your area, that are trying to get better? if yes, its your duty to help them. If you refuse, you are just doing yourself a disservice and hurting yourself in the long run.
I love you Burak for reminding me about T double turbo

I got the boy's entire discography on my phone and cpu. if you ever need a fix. hit me up.
<pic of 2nd/KoJ?>

Main - cawk

lawl.
2gud.
If someone gives me the power ranking I can design this ^^

Nahhh, that idea is too similar to the New England Brawl PR.

What we CAN do tho, is instead of everyone trying to decide on ONE tv show from our childhood and all pick characters from it, we all pick OUR OWN Show and Character. That way, itll be easy for everyone to decide what they want.

As the one here with the Goggles, obviously Ill be taking Digimon and Wargreymon.

Acton

Smash Journeyman
I mean goggles idea sounds good to me, but it kinda defeats the purpose of having a "theme." I mean isn't a theme supposed to be all about one thing I guess? Like Socal rocky, nj teen titans etc.

I'm down for whatever though since I haven't seen any other good ideas. I mean I'm more interested in the overall presentation of the PR and how good the whole "theme" thing will look visually. I don't want some crappy paint job. I want that **** to look nice.

Are there any artistically talented people in our community with something like photoshop? I mean if not this IS the internet. I'm sure we could find someone.

Foy

Smash Champion
This is Steffon again. I actually really like Amber's idea of wanted posters. That would be so sick. Or Amber, you could take those caricatures you made of us and fancy them up. :D

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Pretty much people who get on the list get to choose whatever they think is coolest and put a picture of that next to their name.

Almost makes me wish I was still on it just so I could have a picture of Steffon being a Bad Boy next to my name.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
It is extremely important that everyone with in the community and the boards itself read this post. Please make it a top priority to do so.

It saddens me deeply to announce that on May 25th 2010 Bryan J "Kantō" Puccia passed away.

While swimming at the beach, he suffered from a heart attack. Unfortunately, because he couldn't be reached in time to be helped, this caused him to drown. I am unaware of rather it was the heart attack or him drowning that caused the death.

This is an extremely depressing situation for not only myself, but for anyone who was close to or even had the chance to meet or talk to Bryan.

Al "P Diddy," Frannie, and I ask that everyone be as respectful as you can to everyone that was hurt from this loss.

Bryan's wake is from 3-7 pm tomorrow (May 28, 2010). If anyone is interested in attending, please contact me for information regarding where it's located.

803-603-8324

We appreciate your respect and sympathy.

ViciousEnd

Smash Journeyman
We will be stopping by on our way to Mass madness to pay our respects. Bry was such an amazing guy. I'm so confused and saddened by this loss. Our community will never be the same without him.

Once again so everyone can see it:

It is extremely important that everyone with in the community and the boards itself read this post. Please make it a top priority to do so.

It saddens me deeply to announce that on May 25th 2010 Bryan J "Kantō" Puccia passed away.

While swimming at the beach, he suffered from a heart attack. Unfortunately, because he couldn't be reached in time to be helped, this caused him to drown. I am unaware of rather it was the heart attack or him drowning that caused the death.

This is an extremely depressing situation for not only myself, but for anyone who was close to or even had the chance to meet or talk to Bryan.

Al "P Diddy," Frannie, and I ask that everyone be as respectful as you can to everyone that was hurt from this loss.

Bryan's wake is from 3-7 pm tomorrow (May 28, 2010). If anyone is interested in attending, please contact me for information regarding where it's located.

803-603-8324

We appreciate your respect and sympathy.

hubble

Smash Ace
I'm currently in PA on business so I can't attend the wake. This is a major loss to our community and is really affecting me right now :(

Please give my respects to the family.

Rest in Peace Bryan.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Really really sad news. I only met Bry once, but he was a really cool person to be around..... and always friendly & helpful around the Pika boards. :(

RIP, & my sympathy goes out to everyone who knew him.

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
Wow, I'm not sure what to say. I'm pretty pissed I just moved back and can't attend the wake at all.

Top Bottom