• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

Zhenkai

Smash Journeyman
Mighty Morphin was the shiz back then. I'd sit infront of my TV and watch it all the time. Pissed off my father too. XD He wanted me to watch hunting and racing shows.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
So what year did they become garbage? Wasn't watchin until like maybe 1997. Most of it's a blur.

Ya know what would be epic for a PR Theme? Barney and Sesame Street. Booya.
One or the other, those shows are too stereotyped together.

Thinking Sesame Street alone would be sweet tho. I could totally imagine Foy as Oscar the Grouch.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero

And I could easily see san as big bird.

Sesame street could be legit, but eff barney. fo srs. I hate that thing with a passion.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Barney's a gangsta. (Speaking of, I gotta get my Barney texture on Bowser. I wanna see Barney breathe fire.) It's just that there aren't enough chars in Barney to rep a PR for this region.

+1 for Zhenkai's idea.

Zhenkai

Smash Journeyman
o.o I was just bein' a punk suggestin' that, wasn't serious at all as ya'll could've guessed, but hey, it works. XD I wanna be the Count though. x3 I doubt it though, I'm sure someone else has already filled those shoes, so to speak.

BetaBahamut

Smash Journeyman
Digimon Themed PR. That show was the **** But only the first 2 seasons + the movie, The show sucked after the Tai generation they like started transforming into the ****ing digimon. We could do either the DigiDestined or their digimon.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Maybe we should have furry power rankings.
... As soon as you get on there legitamately, we'll get right on that...
Digimon Themed PR. That show was the **** But only the first 2 seasons + the movie, The show sucked after the Tai generation they like started transforming into the ****ing digimon. We could do either the DigiDestined or their digimon.

Yes. This is a fantastic idea.

although I have to say the later seasons werent completely terrible. 3 was a little too dark, season 4 I really liked to scale of epicness they hit, although I never was able to completely finish it. and season 5 was just this random kid punching skyscraper sized digimon in the face the entire series, which was awesome.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
I'm not gonna lie there are so many funny things we can come up with for a Seasame Street PR.

Exhibit A ^ RTF's post.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Man, depending on the Melee PR I might actually have to get on it just to have an awesome picture associated with my name.

Who in this thread is going to MM20 this saturday?

Zhenkai

Smash Journeyman
Oh wait, I know now, nevermind the Count. Those two old guys in the theater booth that make fun of everything, that's Sun! and I talkin' **** on people. XD

Acton

Smash Journeyman
I call Cookie Monster.

Just sayin'
20$MM for who gets cookie monster. D< Oh wait your not on the PR. xD Not yet anyways. (Not like I deserve to be on it)

Digimon would be sweat too. Don't do DBZ because I like worshipped vegeta as a kid, but 10th seat def isn't enough to get that char. xD

With digimon there are so many everyone can get a char they are happy with.

Edit: <3 Scene Chicks. =0

Sharky

Smash Master
didn't I just slaughter you in an eating MM? Yeah, I'm pretty sure I get Cookie Monster.

And this implies that I'm getting on the next PR. Fo Sho'

Acton

Smash Journeyman
I was under the impression that hey wanted to make a theme for this PR, since those are the final ranks for the summer and the next PR would be coming out in the fall (end of the summer implying beginning of fall).

Top Bottom