• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
For myself, Id probably pick either WarGreymon (but he was like the best one, so Id probably give that to San) or Rosemon (But she was season 5 and we probably want to keep this consistent between seasons 1 and 2) but if I couldnt have one of those, I might settle for Leomon/Piximon/Angewomon

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I'll leave wargreymon to you guys if you want him.

For me.

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
Screw consistent theming. Put Goggles as speed racer- because you're too slow.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Thundercats theme anyone?

Old Cartoons theme sounds awesome too IMO (80s or older)

Foy

Smash Champion
This is Steffon.

Thundercats theme anyone?

Old Cartoons theme sounds awesome too IMO (80s or older)
Pirates of Dark Water.

And I could easily see san as big bird.

Sesame street could be legit, but eff barney. fo srs. I hate that thing with a passion.
I am most definitely Oscar the douche... I mean grouch.

Me too :|

TA-TA-TA-TOOOOOLLLLSS. :laugh:
I might think they look silly, but my **** says otherwise.

Nah, nah. we can hit them with the DI vid. We got Neil, so we're set.
I lived to over 200% last tournament multiple times. Get at me :p

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Looking up that show made me remember so many things I had once forgotten ;_;

Minic

Smash Apprentice
How are all you guys gonna forget about SaberLeomon

Dibbs on him

Hey i heard Angel's cousin stopped by at jesse' place and messed up every1 at SSF4. Even you too Juni?

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
i always live retardedly high

in one match against minh i jv foured him (tournament) and my only stock was lost at 261 marth falcon dl64

i am also very retardedly high

PoofyHair

Smash Journeyman
Juni got really good with Dudley so I lost....me and Angel's cousin were neck and neck playing a couple different characters.

Oh yeah and get at my Kyuubimon!!! :D

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
hey guys, i think i'll be in the buffalo area right off the 33. do any/all the people on the locator still play?

i'm a decent ganon in NC just so ya'll know. i think i could make things interesting up there while i'm there.

edit: i won't be there till mid july, so don't get too excited just yet. just looking to see who'll be up there.

hubble

Smash Ace
The 89/90 kids had the best childhoods EVER when it comes to television and cartoons.

I'd give so much to relive those years of not doing anything and just chilling watching cartoon network, fox, and nick.

:(

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
This is Steffon.

Pirates of Dark Water.

I am most definitely Oscar the douche... I mean grouch.

I might think they look silly, but my **** says otherwise.

I lived to over 200% last tournament multiple times. Get at me :p
I have a vid of me surviving an fresh ICs Dsmash at 169% with Peach. And fresh Fsmash at 150%[/lying] Those were the percents the hits got me to, but to live that high with Peach is still amazing.

G@ME!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
hey guys, i think i'll be in the buffalo area right off the 33. do any/all the people on the locator still play?

i'm a decent ganon in NC just so ya'll know. i think i could make things interesting up there while i'm there.

edit: i won't be there till mid july, so don't get too excited just yet. just looking to see who'll be up there.
yes the people on the locator still play, but they are mostly younger so they dont travel to a lot of the tourneys as much, and are a bit seperated from the rest of the state.

but if you want to hook up with the local players in that area you going to want to talk to this kid.

I have a vid of me surviving an fresh ICs Dsmash at 169% with Peach. And fresh Fsmash at 150%[/lying] Those were the percents the hits got me to, but to live that high with Peach is still amazing.

G@ME!

hes pretty much the buffalo liaison to the rest of our region. and he can help you out a lot more than the rest of us.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
sweet, thanks KID. When I come hopefully I'll have good access to a car, but I'm not driving up, so it depends on my grandparents.

to add to the living discussion, I don't have great DI, but I seem to tech most everything that isn't a shine (untechable) or a marth dtilt (unless they tip it...then they're fun.)

ah, ganon.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
will do, Blue. I think I'll be something different. Nothing like a good ol southern overly technical ganon to spice things up.

I guess I'll fade to the darkness again until the day gets closer when I'm coming up there.

ThisKidJuni

Smash Apprentice
How are all you guys gonna forget about SaberLeomon

Dibbs on him

Hey i heard Angel's cousin stopped by at jesse' place and messed up every1 at SSF4. Even you too Juni?
Yeah his cousin beat me. I'm like losing my interest in SSF4 it's not that fun to me compared as ST and 3rd Strike. Lately all I have been is practicing Sheik stuff and trying to get really good at melee. So far all everyone has noticed the huge difference now. I hope I can only get better. So I'm just taking a short break from SF for now but will jump right back into soon hopefully.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
You told me yesterday that that never happened.... lawl.

tsk tsk tsk, lying little boy. You were taught better than that.

also, "I dont care for the game anymore" is just johns. =P

lastly, when do I get to see this so-called improvement?

ThisKidJuni

Smash Apprentice
You told me yesterday that that never happened.... lawl.

tsk tsk tsk, lying little boy. You were taught better than that.

also, "I dont care for the game anymore" is just johns. =P

lastly, when do I get to see this so-called improvement?
Why must this annoying *** mother ****er constantly be always riding my **** omg you are worse then steffon I can clearly see why you are banned lmao. And besides you were talking about the black kid that played me in SSF4 I owned him bad Angel's cousin on the other hand is a different story and my ps3 has been at jesses place for about 2-3 weeks therefore havent been playing the game only melee because jesse wants me to become good at it......

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Why must this annoying *** mother ****er constantly be always riding my **** omg you are worse then steffon I can clearly see why you are banned lmao.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFgXF0a_Yw4

Angel's cousin on the other hand is a different story and my ps3 has been at jesses place for about 2-3 weeks therefore havent been playing the game only melee because jesse wants me to become good at it......

Does jesse want you to be good at johns too? Cause it seems like you got that on lock.

Top Bottom