• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

doommachine15

Smash Ace
hmm, well then. do we know anyone else that is gonna be going from ny? or anyone else looking for a teammate?
Ill help u find a teammate bc I don't wana discourage u from going if your willing to drive. Post on ktar thread of course and if that doesn't work it will be a huge tourney ill ask around for u 2

:phone:

MetalPat

Smash Ace
Ill team with you if I go, but find someone else if you can

Alright man. honestly if Doom can drive, and I can drive I wouldnt mind taking you and San if he too the syrcuse crew, or vice versa. I was talking to san and im sure hed wanna go too. i dunno, its something to keep in mind.

Sharky

Smash Master
ok so we got

me
doommachine
cura
eevee
metalpat
calm (maybe)
san (maybe)

starting to wonder why I haven't heard more out of rochester brawl.

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
ok so we got

me
doommachine
cura
eevee
metalpat
calm (maybe)
san (maybe)

We hardly hear anything from Rochester brawl/melee.
I miss everybody
edit: 'Grats on your level up Vibe.

doommachine15

Smash Ace
ok so we got

me
doommachine
cura
eevee
metalpat
calm (maybe)
san (maybe)

I don't have a car that day bc I gave up much sooner and gave away car for the day to gf lol sry. We will help u still find a mate if we can't figure out a second car. If eevee knew how experienced of a driver I was we would have 2 cars. Lol

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Oops, forgot to visit this topic in a while.

I want to go. I just need to see if I'm able to, since school ends like the day before ktar.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
so i played some brawl for the first time since pound with chibo yesterday. I still got the skills to pay at least a few of the bills.

But I say this to tell yall, im probably going to cot now.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
so i played some brawl for the first time since pound with chibo yesterday. I still got the skills to pay at least a few of the bills.

But I say this to tell yall, im probably going to cot now.
Quoting for lawlsies.

Gonna update brawl and melee tomorrow. Last update im doing before japan. Need people to help me with them.

Top Bottom