• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
This isnt NYC son. Ish is spread out out here, walk to places isnt something youre going to want to do consistently. the only place in walking distance from you is MCC. But pikapika goes there now so hell probably be willing to play smash with you
I figured as much. I did a tour of parts of the town before while visiting the site where I'll be working, but I was either half-asleep by then or too tired to be attentive. I do remember people always asking if any of the interns in my group had a car, though.

But yeah, I'll learn my way around soon enough hopefully.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Just need to survive this next week, 3 final projects, a portfolio, project report and demo presentation, lab report, 3 final exams, Circuits problem set, and somewhere inbetween upload a new Ike wall CG.

huMps

Smash Ace
And the points stand thus - Cura 12 Rob 0

Yo guys, havent posted in awhile.

Im still better then you guys at melee. :D
How about I come over with a dollar, play you. Then walk away with two dollars?
And maybe afterwards we can team **** *****es so you can win your money back (:

Sharky

Smash Master
And the points stand thus - Cura 12 Rob 0

How about I come over with a dollar, play you. Then walk away with two dollars?
And maybe afterwards we can team **** *****es so you can win your money back (:
totally mindgamed me with the backwards smilie, just putting that out there =P

TommyGreenShirt

Smash Journeyman
Just need to survive this next week, 3 final projects, a portfolio, project report and demo presentation, lab report, 3 final exams, Circuits problem set, and somewhere inbetween upload a new Ike wall CG.
A new Ike wall CG? Good, I was getting sick of you only 2 stocking me.

doommachine15

Smash Ace
I really need to know soon. And ill prolly still go but I won't do all of this to not play doubs lol. U guys figure something out asap please even a replacement or a 5th idc

:phone:

doommachine15

Smash Ace
Yeah. Troy is pretty close to Albany, but busing can be a pain if you don't have a car. CJT goes to school in Albany, but he kind of fell off the face of the planet.
That kid is ok...lol he's from LI with me but he never really placed he was just the best in his group of like 5 byes every tourney. Part of the reason there was a huge LI scene at one time

Itsnotmyfault

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I'm going to have to bail on Ktar, sorry. I got another speeding ticket and a Play n' Trade Brawl tournament that I thought would be a guaranteed $75 turned out to be a Melee tournament. So yeah, I have no money.

Itsnotmyfault

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, COT5 I already thought was too expensive, so probably not. When I find a job in the next couple of weeks I can start attending stuff regularly again.

doommachine15

Smash Ace
Metalpat sharky and vibe u could all go to ktar considering metalpat might be free, sharky no one eles will go to cot5 so go to ktar instead and vibe you were already going

Itsnotmyfault

Smash Journeyman
Also. Don't get pissy if I do show up to Ktar. A lot of things have changed recently so I won't be up in Troy right before the tournament. I'm back home which is 2 hours closer, so I wouldn't be able to drive you anyway.

VibeSlyph

Smash Ace
I really didn't care if you were going or not. If I went, all I would be expecting really is just to socialize, and I don't really care how I place at all, if I don't go, I save money.

Really, I don't spend much time on brawl anymore.

Citizen Snips

Smash Journeyman
So this weekend two of my friends from the Philly region are coming up. They taught me and Sam how to play, and as far as I know, they're pretty good. In any case, Jeremy and I were thinking that we should have a smash fest since it's as good a time as any.

It would be on Saturday, presumably in the RIT SAU. We'll work out the times and other details later, but it'd be awesome to see everyone there.

Top Bottom