• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

TommyGreenShirt

Smash Journeyman
lol.

LOL.
funny because its at least somewhat true.

I wouldnt do that.

Now, just so you guys know, prawn is definitely a huge troll, but hes definitely chill irl.

In fact he just told me to let you know that this
http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=81202
applies to all of you. So yea, feel free to bicker and go back and forth and what not but no hard feelings, aight?
Meh, It's ten bucks. The worst that can happen is I'd have to skip two meals at subway.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
thing about hating, is that I only hate on people that are better than me.

I have no reason to be mad at either of you in either game.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
There needs to be a button to allow only in-state people in the thread, and can be turned off to occasionally allow OOS people.

srsly

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I think prawn/tIM/Chibo coming in here every so often makes things fun.

They fulfill a similar purpose to what I do in this region.

Zhenkai

Smash Journeyman
Hey, yo, Mana, or better yet, everyone in Syracuse that's doin' the whole Melee thing, I has an idea. If I could get some sort of like, housin', for Saturday night or somethin', and can figure out a ride home on Sunday or maybe even stay Sunday and get a way home Monday, I could probably come down and smash with ya'll. My mom has to go on a business trip and is leaving Saturday to Rochester for the plane, so depending on when she leaves and what plans can be made in the next like, 24 hours and ****, there's a good chance I can finally get down there and play some friendlies with ya'll.

We gotta work this plannin' out asap though.

Sharky

Smash Master
LOL@ prawn turning almost everyone in this thread into a saltshaker XD

BTW I really wanted to mm you at apex but then my main controller got stolen, I'll see if I can make it down to that tourney you're advertising though, sounds like fun =)

Prawn

Smash Master
lmao sharky 2 of my controllers were stolen

and i was still mming people with my most broken one lmaoo

PoofyHair

Smash Journeyman
When is pound 5?

*wave* hey Irish. What you doing in here?

ねねねねシリさああああああん! 日本語を話しますか?

hubble

Smash Ace
sounds good broski
LMAO

You have no clue what he actually meant or you gay as **** brah. Look into the SF community to figure it out. Its somewhat of a legend.
A ****ing hilarious one at that.

~~~

Btw, how does everyone feel about life? We should all do psilocybin together.

:D

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Next time I show to a tourney, I gotta do a Ganon ditto MM for a penny in brawl with someone. Tried to get one going at SS3 but I was kinda late, lol.

huMps

Smash Ace
goggles - send me a text if your going to the apartment tomorrow, or I could just text foy.
I've been really trying to focus on a few things over the last week, hopefully I can start dealing a little more **** this week

huMps

Smash Ace
My hands where shot off during mid mm and I still won...

AGAINST BRUCE LEE'S ZOMBIE!!!!!
*** that! After the zombie stole my first dozen controllers, I just pulled out my home made one, and fuking waveshine to shine spiked ken and Isaia at the same time IN BRAWL

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Manalord legitamately honestly pulled a waveshine across the stage to up smash in a doubles match, to both opponents AND his partner.

Im pretty sure Rob, Jesse and Steffon were there.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
I once gimped m2k in Brawl in a $50 MM, while fending off his many meatriders with my other hand. Signing autographs with my teeth, and doing a Bill Cosby + Meatwad impression at a local charity, and outsandbagging Isai.

Top Bottom