• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate New York Tournament Thread

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
lmao @ pikapika trashtalking bc in his high pitched pika voice when he was playing san

****s ****ed up and bc woulda ***** him if you hadnt done it

tl;dr pika pika 20 dollar mm next tourny we're both at?
1. Pikapika trash talks everyone, Win lose or draw, hes a **** to everyone equally.

2. I intentionally told everyone in my region to trash talk the balls off that kid should any of them play him in tourney. Just so you know now, hes probably never going to beat any of us solely because of that. I mean, I love BC, but if all you gotta do is trash talk for a free win in a tourney match, theres no reason NOT to do it.

3. Pikax2 beat lain already, do you seriously want to do that? If so, Ill put up the 20 for him to play you.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Prawn, you never cease to amaze me. Every time I click show post (you've been blocked for a long while now), I instantly regret it.

What in the world makes you type the dumb **** you do? Money matching Pikapika is one thing, but constantly bringing The Irish Mafia into things and dickriding him all day is another completely.

You realize that you are not just pissing off a few people, but actually insulting an entire region of people you've never met? I've never had to post this angrily, not even for The Irish Mafia, or even ICG, but there is a limit to how much stupidity I can take from a single poster.

hubble

Smash Ace
Prawn, you never cease to amaze me. Every time I click show post (you've been blocked for a long while now), I instantly regret it.

What in the world makes you type the dumb **** you do? Money matching Pikapika is one thing, but constantly bringing The Irish Mafia into things and dickriding him all day is another completely.

You realize that you are not just pissing off a few people, but actually insulting an entire region of people you've never met? I've never had to post this angrily, not even for The Irish Mafia, or even ICG, but there is a limit to how much stupidity I can take from a single poster.
Oh man.

GET EM'!

RTF

Smash Lord
No Longer Bumping With Content, Smörgåsbords
Prawn, shouldn't you be getting double 3 stocked by Olimar and losing to Mikeray4 aka NEPro's Ganon somewhere?
rofl jk everyone's cool with me
+1 self awareness. Now admit to being da bess already! Happy birthday. Your matches against bloodcross were funny btw.

So it's that time of the month where prawn and greenarcher whine at us again? Lol.
Or maybe it's the time of the month to namesearch yourself.
Oh wait, that's on the daily! chibosempai mad, pikapika mad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH-lLbHbG-A TMNT IV in time - sewer surfin

<3

Prawn

Smash Master

dude me and irish mafia are the same person

but dude seriously now, why umad?

edit: and i'll 10 dollar mm anybody from this region in brawl

the only person im even relatively afraid of is san

Prawn

Smash Master
you guys see the difference as in how a bunch of you get butthurt about trash talking and me and san and kid and probably pikapika actually have testicles?

now seriously why u all mad tho

Prawn

Smash Master
(friendlies) is how i get warlock punched

im not johning but at the time lets just say i was so high on life i barely knew where i was lol, my region just likes to give me **** for stuff all the time..

no johns tho basically mikeray is god of friendlies

Prawn

Smash Master
rtf you know thats only way to decide truly who the best brawler is

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
When exactly did they build a bridge over the entirety of new york state?

In case you couldnt tell, Im referencing the fact that a huge troll now resides in this thread.

JamesG

Smash Journeyman
Prawn didn't quit yet? I thought losing to a Link in tourney sealed the deal.

Prawn

Smash Master
at least if i quit some people would care jamesg

or should i say "idk who the **** you are, g"

JamesG

Smash Journeyman
at least if i quit some people would care jamesg

or should i say "idk who the **** you are, g"
Care about what?...Losing the opportunity for a free bracket win? The Link mains are gonna go furious.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Prawn didn't quit yet? I thought losing to a Link in tourney sealed the deal.
lol.
you play ike, and you are not san

you are no one
LOL.
funny because its at least somewhat true.

I'll play you.
I wouldnt do that.

Now, just so you guys know, prawn is definitely a huge troll, but hes definitely chill irl.

In fact he just told me to let you know that this
http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=81202
applies to all of you. So yea, feel free to bicker and go back and forth and what not but no hard feelings, aight?

Top Bottom