• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate Battle Series- Next Battle: September 15th!

D

Deleted member

My main interest in this tournament is to see just how this side of NY stacks up against each other. I want everyone here so we can really see who the best outside of NYC is. I've got no excuses this time and no one else should have any either.
you better do RR then because i'm going to **** your bracket in the ***.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
nah ill have my car by then so im gonna take you into the rochester ghetto and feed you to some gang so my bracket doesn't get *** ****ed

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
If I need some money ill show up.

If i come, bringing dr g to win teams.

bye

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
woop cura

aight so herse my deal. all u fakers will get owned by me period. anyone with spirit to get better / aspire for goodness will be OWNED by me because i will GAY you with victory tactics. anyone who is actually better me be in for a surprise (only one person) bc i will **** you up i am very excited for this

gravy

Smash Ace
Mana how many times do I have to say it, I got you son. I'm the next world champion.

:phone:

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Mana you're silly. Any chance of you coming to Roc sometime soon to play? I'd go to you but no license till march 20th (hopefully this time lol)

But I want a good training session with you and to just chill

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Mike- First off sorry about last time we played. I was definitely upset I lost but I think I was too negative. I'd love for you to attend this time not only so I can have a rematch, (yet again lol) but just so that we could actually spend time playing with each other this time.

Is there any way you can make it up here at all? How much are bus tickets? I'm willing to pitch in for your bus ticket if you're really short on cash, and I'll even cover you for food and let you stay in my room overnight so you have an actual bed to crash on. You'll be the star player since technically you're the best player in Upstate right now. :) Plus you're a really cool guy and I want the chance to show you around Rochester/make up for my bad attitude last time we chilled. Send me a PM man with the details so we can work something out.
The bus is always an option but I just hate having to take the bus since it costs like $70ish and takes way longer than just driving there, plus I have to get to and from the bus stations. I think I'm gonna do it though, especially because you are doing a great thing trying to rekindle the upstate Smash scene and I want to be able to support that. The last time I came to Rochester for Smash was "Rochester's Final Smash" back in January 2008 and I'm way overdue to make another appearance.

Anyways, I really appreciate your generosity and hospitality. I'll talk to the other Ithaca players and see if they want to make it out too. I gotta run but I'll start figuring out some details in March.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
nitnendude good luck if u see me in tournament i have a 100% win ratio v you snice 2007 mm's and tourny sets gl ;)

huMps

Smash Ace
Well my doc has been beating people lately. 2 and 3 stocked asylum a couple weeks ago. Going pretty even with Rob last night. And taking Jesse's marth down to 2 and sometimes 1 stock on Monday.

You're right though I don't really play doc. This region is just bad against him.

huMps

Smash Ace
Well maybe next time I come to RIT I'll bring my doc and see how it goes. But some of our regions' better players don't play the match up nearly as well as they do others.

Foy

Smash Champion
I **** doc.

For real.

Also Nintendude I live with jesse as well and have mad space in my room for people to crash in(No homo), so if you bring up the ithaca crew that would be boss. Also down to pitch in for bus ticket i guess. This is like 2 months away? This is going to be beast.

TML after tournament Money match? Inebriated of some sort lets say?

Till then level up *****es. Especially goggles. <3

Inty17

Smash Journeyman
I've decided I'm gonna work and study with Marth and Doc from now till the tourney. Goggles, expect me to beat you in at least a few Doc dittos soon. It's just like you were saying with Sheik. You just picked that ***** up 2 weeks ago. I need a few good combos under my belt.

Also, I'd want 64 at this tourney. Doesn't have to be too serious. I just think I'm way better at 64 than Melee. :p

ThisKidJuni

Smash Apprentice
Well not gonna be doing this anymore controller is lost in the mail and not sure if it's ever going to arrive so later kiddies.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
lol, the biggest johns.

if you dont want to play or are scared (realistically, its understandable, youre bad and you should be scared) you can just say so.

huMps

Smash Ace
lol, the biggest johns.

if you dont want to play or are scared (realistically, its understandable, youre bad and you should be scared) you can just say so.
omg lol, Damn goggles.

Seriously though, that is the weirdest reason I've ever heard for quitting. If that's all it takes for you to lose motivation for this game it must not be that fun for you anymore.
So just say that. Don't blame it on the USPS haha.

Anyways hope this is a false alarm, see you at Jesse's.

Jesse, I agree with Rob. Put the date in the thread title.

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
LOOOL juni quitting smash cuz he lost his controller 2 months before the tourney.

That is the best excuse I've ever heard.

Sharky

Smash Master
^I am amused. XD

btw wtf I know I saw jesse link to this a while back but I'm just checking it out now. maaaaaaad hype XD

iRJi

Smash Champion
Collision: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=317775

I'm posting this ahead of time so people know how to plan for it. This venue is absolutely huge. We also have over 30 people for the first tournament with little advertising. If we can get some OOS people we can easily make this a great tournament for everyone!

Come out guys!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Will money match anyone besides Jesse and steffon in Melee (Only practices melee with scrubs)

Will money match anyone besides San in Brawl (Hasnt played brawl since Apex.)

Will money match ANYONE with ZERO restrictions in Ultimate MvC3.

Top Bottom