• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upstate Battle Series- Next Battle: September 15th!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Goggles - 1 to 2 dollar mm vs your sheik.

What say you?
I say man up and make it a straight 5.
Goggles: 1 dollar? Ganon vs Fox? or Doc vs Fox?
same goes to you, youre actually semi decent at this game now, And you play the best character, who is also my worst matchup. you dont have any reason to not put 5 up against somebody whos not even good enough to enter the tourney. p.s. if you accept im going shiek.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
nah, i think im just going to make all my characters matchup specific.

the sheik falco matchup pisses me off far too much for me to main her.

at least with ganon im used to not being able to move.

Erkekjetter

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna pass on that $5 Goggles. Just wanted a more formal set against ya, seeing as we haven't played in tourney. Don't really feel like putting up 5 bucks though.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I'll put $5 down on a Ganon-Marth set, Goggles. It's about time we get official with that ****.
done.
I'm gonna pass on that $5 Goggles. Just wanted a more formal set against ya, seeing as we haven't played in tourney. Don't really feel like putting up 5 bucks though.
*rolls eyes*

sighh....

Ill still play you for 2 dollars man.
If I can find a way out to this, I'm interested in attending.
if I can get to this tournament, I will try to get to this tournament...

Goodies

Smash Apprentice
I'll MM your Sheik Goggles for $100 with Peach, Sheik or Marth. Also, it's great to see the Western NY Community rekindled again! I can't wait to return this June and play you all!

In addition, Doc definitely doesn't **** WNY. I'm one of the main reason why ppl dont play Doc against us in this area :)

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Oh, and another $5 on Doc dittos, Goggles.
done.
I'll MM your Sheik Goggles for $100 with Peach, Sheik or Marth. Also, it's great to see the Western NY Community rekindled again! I can't wait to return this June and play you all!

In addition, Doc definitely doesn't **** WNY. I'm one of the main reason why ppl dont play Doc against us in this area :)
Your controller gives me super powers.

huMps

Smash Ace
Well if I were at tournaments I would enter them. My problem is I don't ever have the time. Goggles is going to be sitting there tearing up lower level players in friendlies but wont enter singles. If it's a money thing though kyle . . . that sucks, can't argue with that, but judging by all the money match offers.

D

Deleted member

Will money match anyone besides Jesse and steffon in Melee (Only practices melee with scrubs)
I'll money match you. FFA all stages, first to 5 with m2k and cactuar as the other 2 players. loser buys the other buffalo wild wings (under $10 ish).

D

Deleted member

^ that sounds amazing. Are you guys actually coming?
my favorite people to hang out with in smash are m2k, cactuar, vidjogamer, jesiahteg, scar, druggedfox, and lately dr. peepee. i love rochester and i'll take as many of my friends there as i can if only to share how awesome it is.

but right now i think jesse kinda lives there and vidjo scar druggedfox peepee live too far away, so that narrows it down to pretty much cactus and m2k in my car.

cactuar doesn't know he's going yet. no one tell him, it's more fun if he finds out as late as possible. but yeah m2k is definitely going with me, we already cleared it.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Well if I were at tournaments I would enter them. My problem is I don't ever have the time. Goggles is going to be sitting there tearing up lower level players in friendlies but wont enter singles. If it's a money thing though kyle . . . that sucks, can't argue with that, but judging by all the money match offers.
You know... there is a very specific reason Im not entering singles...

If you dont remember, feel free to re-read the OP.

That being said, based on the retardedly good team chemistry me and neil have, I might have to consider talking him into entering teams with me. We ARE the best team in Rochester =P, and I DO need a teams runback with N-dude (very few things can make one saltier than losing to ICs in doubles...) so we'll see what happens.
I'll money match you. FFA all stages, first to 5 with m2k and cactuar as the other 2 players. loser buys the other buffalo wild wings (under $10 ish).
DONESKIS.

YALL aint ready for that icicle mountain.
cactuar doesn't know he's going yet. no one tell him, it's more fun if he finds out as late as possible. but yeah m2k is definitely going with me, we already cleared it.
The Best way to take someone to a tournament.

D

Deleted member

lmao i play fox so i can kinda icicle mountain, but fox is randomly awful in FFA sometimes.

i pretty much only play temple and MK2 when i actually play. sheik + 4 edges = It's Really Fair loool

sheik/fox can both 2nd jump from any edge on MK2 and catch birdo eggs. it's basically as gay/awesome as it sounds.

Max?

Smash Champion
Beta I probably can't.

A.) I live an hour and 15 minutes North of all of TFS atm, so they would have to come to me if we were to travel up to BEST. Seeing as how they are all ridiculously lazy and unmotivated to do stuff, this will most likely never happen.

B.) I work 60+ hours a week between 3 different jobs and it's really hard for me to take time off. The only day I'm completely available is Tuesdays and sadly tournaments aren't really held on Tuesdays. I sadly use my Tuesdays to like, catch up on important things I SHOULD do on a regular basis but have no time for (clean my car, do maintenance stuff on my house with my dad, etc etc).

So yeah, get at me at Zentih, I'm not sure I'll be at a tourney before it.

Max?

Smash Champion
Yeah you're right, I'd have a tight set with Nintendude, but the rest of you are free

D

Deleted member

jesse my mom says she misses you and she thought you were cool.

i think you ****ed her.

confirm/deny plz

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Absolutely confirm. And don't forget my DS.

And Max we gotta MM next time we play, b3o5. Marth vs Doc. And it's gonna be really embarassing for whoever loses because if I lose I lose to Doc and that really sucks. But if you lose you lose to a character that you train against all the time so that sucks too.

All the pride in the world baby.

And my car will be on the road soon too so I'll be able to attend NYC tournies in a bit so not only can we do this, but hopefully you'll be seeing more of me than in the past.

One last edit: Definitely not losing though. Absolutely not

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Dude, I never underestimate Doc when I play people. Not even in friendlies. I've always thought Doc was really good and he's also odd to play against...Those two things are more than enough reason to take Doc really seriously.

But I do like the matchup. It's fun and skill based on both Marth and Doc's side. I think if the Marth doesn't know the matchup, he'll lose. If a Marth knows the matchup really well though, then it kinda forces you to play your opponent more, instead of playing their character, if that makes sense.

Top Bottom