• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~UnDairrated~ A Peach Combo Video by Excel_Zero

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
At last I finished this project! It took me more than a month to put this video together, since I usually take a lot of time editing videos. This is my first combo/highlight video ever. It's about Peach, my main character. I chose "UnDairrated" as the title since Peach is very underrated in Brawl IMO. And also because lots of her combos depend on down airs. Anyways, I hope you like it. Oh, and be sure to watch it on High Quality! ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrtW3PP8WXY

I dedicate this video to all the Smash PR community, and to all those Peach players around the world that keep trying to win with her no matter what. Enjoy!

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I enjoyed this combo video a lot. Excellent use of nair on the edge in the MK matchup, great immediate uair chases from the dair dair uair combo, brave but effective use of the bomber offstage. A really great piece of work you have here, and nice Peach too. :)

Villi

Smash Lord
WHY PUNS!? OHGAHD. *watches video*

Ahhhhh! The b reverse Toad off the ledge made me happy in my heart. I love the turnip edge canceling and combos with double jump up air. You make me want to actually practice Peach again. ^__^

Xyless

Smash Master
That ridiculous combo you pulled on the ROB hanging off the edge (I believe it was a footstool float cancel bair) was...well, ridiculous. Makes me really want to practice footstool float cancels. Since I don't do them at all.

Or30

Smash Cadet
Como dige Zero, Te doi un aplauso tipo de verdad q te quedo demasiao el Combo vid, EXCEL-ente como dige en Youtube

(for those Who Don't understand Spanish)

Like I said Zero, I give you an aplause, the Combo vid Turned out Really Awesome, EXCEL-ent Like i Said in Youtube

Yubi

Smash Cadet
Zero my dear friend, excellent job!!! This video goes to show that there are excellent fighters in our little island. It's a shame that most of our great matches in tourneys aren't recorded... :(

Anyways, great job and really looking forward to our performance on the DBR Genesis Tournament!!! :D

P.S. Zero, we need to start practicing for that tournament!!! :p

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I'm gonna watch it later :) I expect something good given the above posts

Como dige Zero, Te doi un aplauso tipo de verdad q te quedo demasiao el Combo vid, EXCEL-ente como dige en Youtube

(for those Who Don't understand Spanish)

Like I said Zero, I give you an aplause, the Combo vid Turned out Really Awesome, EXCEL-ent Like i Said in Youtube
Dije va con J >_>

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
This was absolutely my favorite combo video ever. <3 <3 <3

Dekuu, put this in the Hall of Fame! NOW!

Though I couldn't help but notice it was around the same 5ish people being pawned...

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Lol, I just watched it again, and it's still awesome. I'm not going to lie, I'll definitely be stealing a couple ideas from you, MUAHAHAHAHA! XD

Niko_K

Smash Master
After re watching the vids, I think you're opponents need to learn how to DI.

Though I still like your style :)

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Watching Peach work R.O.B. and King Dedede over made this video super awesome! I <3 this lots.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
lol chill he was probably toying with you

Excel, I liked the video, all the clips were put together nicely, and I laughed at your trippings against DDD

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I'm sorry but....... your video was amazing. I need to use Peach more now. You've inspired me lol

Red Peach is a bonus because that's the color I use xD

fZk

Smash Lord
Scary thing is, he can play pretty much any character to that level.

To Zero:

I loved the video, very well made. Your Peach is amazing. Can't wait to see how well you'll do when you get to Cali this summer.

See you at the next tourney.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Thought I'd ask here too since it's a better thread than the other....what's that first song in the video?

Also, amazing peach I need to work on her for doubles fun =)

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Wow...this combo vid is ****. I love your use of uair and forwardb too good. *fav*

TruckOSaurus

Smash Apprentice
Awesome video! It's added to my favorites for many future screenings! Loved how you used the Peach Bomber and the Parasol. Also, your turnip game is truly incredible!

RATED

Smash Lord
WOW Excel Zero , I just love this combo video I saw it like five times and I even watched it even more today. I show this to my friends at college and they were like WOW. so Zero see ya at next tourney , I can' t wait to play against u in next tourney bro.:)

Player01

Smash Journeyman
this is like scary good **** here. i need to incorperate turnips into my game more.

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
Thanks again everyone! ^^

Btw, first song was: Mindless Self Indulgence - Straight to Video (Birthday Massacre Remix)

Xyless

Smash Master
We should really try to get E_Z to a major tourney in Cali so we can see how he'd fair against the big namers. I have high expectations for him.

Top Bottom