• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Gindler

Smash Champion
lol i insprie so many people. im that good.atleast xyz thinks i have a good diddy(honorable mention?) lol . did the gay way i play inspire you?
You don't play gay.........of course I might just be comparing you to tony so then it just seems like you don't play gay :chuckle:

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Guys I have been searching for tournaments in the central Florida area, but can't find any upcoming tournament besides gigabits. April was tournament jam packed, so if you guys find anything in may just let me know. The only one have I found is Florida Gaming on May30th. If any of you guys find another tournament ( local... i dont wanna travel too far) can you post it here. I'm pretty sure gamezone and gathering place will have another soon.

Kei-Kei

Smash Cadet
serious practice week... gindler if we are teaming lets practice like, all this week. what days can people play?
I have work all week but i get off early now so i can play pretty much everyday.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
wendsday and thrusday for me.... OH SNAP GOT FRIDAY AND SATERDAY OFF...

CAPS(lock)

Gindler

Smash Champion
LOLOL. Most definitely Kei! Lets spam that crown :bee:
Double wario>Double peach

Just fyi =P

serious practice week... gindler if we are teaming lets practice like, all this week. what days can people play?
I have work all week but i get off early now so i can play pretty much everyday.
For gigs right? I'm free most of the week. the T days have to be after 6 though since I have classes on those days.

Toneh

Smash Lord
haha well there's one this friday i know for sure.
Either at mine or virg's place when we figure it out :D

I need help getting my snake ready for gigs lol

Noa.

Smash Master
Ggs to everyone I played at last Friday's Tonyfest. It was very fun.

I did lose a wiimote over there though, so if anyone somehow got an extra one, than please message me or something.

Virgman

Smash Apprentice
There is a possibility that there will be a smashfest at my place on friday, depending on how much work I have. If not, Tony's havin it at his place or the movie room. I'll let you guys know what the heck is going on.

P.S. I miss everybody.

gallax

Smash Hero
im not makin it this time guys. gotta turn 20 and have a party!!!!!!!!!!!!

and sorry for dipping out early on friday and not being there saturday. i wasnt feelin too well.

zyzzx

Smash Cadet
hmm.. i have class this saturday... that sucks :(

might possibly be able to smash some friday night, but i have class at 9am saturday so probably won't be up too late...

oh and happy bday galax :)

Caps05

Smash Cadet
im not makin it this time guys. gotta turn 20 and have a party!!!!!!!!!!!!

and sorry for dipping out early on friday and not being there saturday. i wasnt feelin too well.
that sucks. but hey happy bday. throw one down for me.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Smashfest is gonna be a mayb for me. Gigs will probably be a yes. If i go I am only doing singles. Money johns!

Any guesses about what time i would have to get their to be able to enter singles. Im guessing register by 3PM and my first match will be at 8 pm LOL

Toneh

Smash Lord
Guys I have been searching for tournaments in the central Florida area, but can't find any upcoming tournament besides gigabits. April was tournament jam packed, so if you guys find anything in may just let me know. The only one have I found is Florida Gaming on May30th. If any of you guys find another tournament ( local... i dont wanna travel too far) can you post it here. I'm pretty sure gamezone and gathering place will have another soon.
Heres a May gigs tourny for you spike
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=225513

;)

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
i might come to the fest. thing is i work from 9am to 6pm . X_X i'll see if i'm not too tired afterwards to come.

@ virg- we missed you too man, :)

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
yeah! and i got a new controller... bam!

not to many of the virg crew can go to the tourney i think. Me, Virg, and Lessthanthree are going for sure and pretty positive they are teaming up so I would like a partner for doubles if anyone would like to help me out. Rather have someone I know then a random person. Just think of how much fun PT will be to team up with :)

Caps05

Smash Cadet
so how about i hit like 8 "retro combos" (in game) last tonyfest. Mata i would be your partner but i dont know if im goin to gigs this sat.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
yeah! and i got a new controller... bam!

not to many of the virg crew can go to the tourney i think. Me, Virg, and Lessthanthree are going for sure and pretty positive they are teaming up so I would like a partner for doubles if anyone would like to help me out. Rather have someone I know then a random person. Just think of how much fun PT will be to team up with :)
if only it was brawl+ pokemon trainer...

so how about i hit like 8 "retro combos" (in game) last tonyfest. Mata i would be your partner but i dont know if im goin to gigs this sat.
8 retro combos? i kinda find that hard to believe. how'd you do it?

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
well when you randomly swing that hammer its bound to hit. everyone just got in the way
i'm working on that. i have to time the hammer with people either jumping or air dodging. something that tony said to work on. i gotta predict them.

btw caps, mind giving me some gay man watch practice? lol. i really need practice against him.

Caps05

Smash Cadet
i'm working on that. i have to time the hammer with people either jumping or air dodging. something that tony said to work on. i gotta predict them.

btw caps, mind giving me some gay man watch practice? lol. i really need practice against him.
yea tony taught me alot. how to play gay, how no to do things/break habits, and how to time things better. I am apprentice of the tiger.

yea no problem. i'll give you practice anytime. i really need kirby practice too lol.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
D@mn! Retro finally got a good one in. Your starting to step up like your broken Character
OOOOOO BAM Spike got one in :laugh: ! Yall no im j/k! Looking forward to seeing yall at gigs?

So where is the fest this Friday? Virg's or Tony's and if at virg's wat time? I already know Tony= 5:30 Virgfest= ?

Which one? LOL

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
Yes! I finally moved into my new appartment. Now I'm close as hell to ucf. I think all of the fest should be at tony's place so I never have to go far. Oh yeah, and some time after gigs I'm having all you guys ver at my new place whether you like it or not, you have been warned...

popsofctown

Smash Champion
I'm going to UCF in the fall. Is there a cool smash scene there? Or a bunch of scrubs or jerkses?

I figure smash could be a good way to meet people. I'm coming from out of state and have no friends going with me.

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
Yeah there are kinda like 2 groups, one right by ucf and another located in winterpark. We are really close and try to play whenever we can (mostly the weekends cause of class) and yeah no scrubs here except for this guy named Retro_Gamer :p It's really fierce competition so its awesome.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Not really fierce. Just semi-fierce. But yeah you got your alafaya "crew" then you got your full sail kids, along with a few lone wolfs of course. Right across from UCF they have a big monthly florida tournament (gigabits, even though it sucks because they don't know how to schedule), so it's a pretty good scene. Only jerk I can think of is heart, just that's just because he camps be with all his characters :chuckle:

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
UCF has the best Melee scene of any college in the Atlantic South

We also have the LARGEST brawl scene of any college in Atlantic South.

And most of us are very nice :):)

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Yea UCF has an amazing brawl Scene. Alot of talent, Power Rankers such as Spike can be find there:coolmonke

Caps05

Smash Cadet
yea UCF has a pretty decent scene. we all play alot together. its really unhealthy. 3pm - 6 am really guys? come one!. But yea i guess im the only *** hole of the whole lot but its all fun and games. skill levels arent a broad range sometimes some of us will beat others and sometimes some of us pull wins out of nowhere. most florida power rankers are situated in orlando or close to it and so are the honorable mentions like me. :p. but we are all friendly and we all help each other to get better. very suppportive so just post on here and you'll get a good feel of our dynamic. oh and Alafaya crew > virg crew lol.

Top Bottom