• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
i just picked up kirby in 2 hours...

who wants to get g0wned??

(g0wned = gears of war)

Gindler

Smash Champion
I'm too pro at math. (english is a ***** though)

I'm going to pick up kirby too (does some gonzo combo research)

Oh and DK too he looks "mad" fun.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
zelda is the worst character in brawl.
Kirby is the best.

I'm thinking of picking up sheik. Thoughts?

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
arrrggggghhhhh. too many pick ups!

although i doubt anyone is gonna really use kirby all that much except sheer and me.

and i'm also planning on picking up diddy again, just for game and watch.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
That match up 60:40 game and watch.
the game and watch boards are saying that its 60:40 in diddy's favor. or are they mistaken? either way, i almost beat xYz's game and watch with diddy once, so i figure i should pick him up and practice some more. plus the bananas are really helpful.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
And where would that be? Is there some tourney or smashfest going on this weekend?
well, at tony's place, but like i said, i'm working friday and saturday. if i wasn't i would give you a ride to the tonyfest, and probably the tourney going on this weekend. ask the others about it.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
ditto. otherwise i'll disgrace game and watch.
... no thanks, your kirby is pretty predictable, learn to not roll and uptilt, spamming your precious bair, and the infamous "retro combo"... then maybe you'll "disgrace my gw".
the game and watch boards are saying that its 60:40 in diddy's favor. or are they mistaken? either way, i almost beat xYz's game and watch with diddy once, so i figure i should pick him up and practice some more. plus the bananas are really helpful.
yeah because friendlies mean so much right retro?? don't be a brawl scrub, your the only one in the group who thinks this way.

Gindler

Smash Champion
zelda is the worst character in brawl.
Kirby is the best.

I'm thinking of picking up sheik. Thoughts?
Your campy shiek is your best one :)

And.....I've beaten his G&W with yoshi before and that's his worst matchup, of course it was friendlies with massive sandbagging (that's what happens at tonyfests) :chuckle:

Lol, xyz. Infamous retro combo. You're too good

Caps05

Smash Cadet
... no thanks, your kirby is pretty predictable, learn to not roll and uptilt, spamming your precious bair, and the infamous "retro combo"... then maybe you'll "disgrace my gw".

yeah because friendlies mean so much right retro?? don't be a brawl scrub, your the only one in the group who thinks this way.
thats halarious. "retro combo" ? one hammer hits after a predicted air dodge and thats a combo? lol you guys crack me up. it just comes down to practice and not being predictable thats all.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
I lose to g&w all the time, but I aint gonna retire my mains. You just gotta learn the matchup. Just stick with kirby and practice.

I mean i saw hrnut 3 stock Noa at Gamezone in a tourney match. Noa seemed like a decent game and watch. Hrnut just picked up kirby too (even tho hes always a pro). Just sayn stop blaming ur broken character for losing.

P.S.

Around what time will the tonyfest start?

Caps05

Smash Cadet
I lose to g&w all the time, but I aint gonna retire my mains. You just gotta learn the matchup. Just stick with kirby and practice.

I mean i saw hrnut 3 stock Noa at Gamezone in a tourney match. Noa seemed like a decent game and watch. Hrnut just picked up kirby too (even tho hes always a pro). Just sayn stop blaming ur broken character for losing.

P.S.

lol "stop blaming your broken character for losing." all it is is practice you found a way around my g&w what like a tonyfest before the tourney. you just gotta remember what to do in the match up. and dont use level 9 comps. they hack. aimbotting and ****

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.

:), xyz too good

yeah I beat him in a couple friendlies once then the next day we went to a tourney and played him and got like jv 2 stock

Gindler

Smash Champion

P.S.

Yeah I can't switch mains now, been going on yoshi for like a decade. I just throw Gdub on my fight gay against list (also includes marth, MK, and kirby..........so far)

:), xyz too good

yeah I beat him in a couple friendlies once then the next day we went to a tourney and played him and got like jv 2 stock
Lol, I clicked your sig. Poor tony got wrecked, I need to learn melee falcon

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
you can pick a better character than diddy to fight GWs

as for that GW that got 3-stocked by hrnut at gamezone, i play nick's kirby alot with my GW. So he has alot of practice in the matchup (I got the #2 GW in FL son! behind king xYz of course :laugh:)

and when is the next tonyfest?

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
retro sounds like such an annoying kid
oh yea, considering you're the 1st one to ever flame me back then. back off.

are you kidding?

Retro's one of the coolest smashers ever.

step it up, Geoff-money
... i am? well thanx anyway rx-. but as of now, i'm gonna focus more on school for now. finals are coming up and i can't afford to screw anything up. otherwise, i'll have to kiss smashboards and smash bros. good bye for who knows how long...

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
just stick to your character i've finally learned that about brawl...dont pick up characters for a stupid match and if you do make that your permanent secondary, make him/her as good as your main

-Spike-

Smash Ace
LOL!! He is whenever he complains about being camped to death, lol! But I still like him.
Its been a while since I heard from you!!! Good to see your still alive. And yea Retro is cool, you just gotta get to know him. We just give him a hard time because its so easy to do, but we all love em!

P.S.
As for the Tony fest ima try to come for a little while, but I work so IDK depends how long you guys are going to be brawling. Plus i got an azz load of hw that needs to be done by saturday morning if I wanna try to make that Gathering Place tourney! So if I go it will be only for a few hours. Like 2-3:(

Top Bottom