• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Kei-Kei

Smash Cadet
thanks for the support everyone ! im going to try to resolve this as soon as possible, so i can play again still xO hopefully ill still be able to make it to gigs this month =x

Gindler

Smash Champion
this video is so hard to watch but **** zyzz and mata you guys turned it on that match. you guys even made that mk kill his partner :p LOL 2:33 zyzzyx just clears the stagelol @ g&w buckets his own partner. Diddy is so good 2 v 1 RIGHT GINDZ! NT second match tho
2:33. Bet virg said BAM!
diddy is a 2 v 1 beast

Expect a sudden appearance of me in January when i'm moving to UCF for grad school.
Nice, oh I've been confused on this for a while. are you and 8-bit one in the same? that's always puzzled me

Oh, looks like i can bring a wii to this. Just don't hack it!!!

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Found it! Finally! i've should have looked for it there. i got my wii and twilight princess 852 so i'm good. but will it crash my wii?

you need toilet paper? are you gonna **** all over his wii?
i almost died laughing at this. caps you crack me up. XD

Gindler

Smash Champion
Sigh, someone stole some of my pizza at the smashfest.....................and here i thought people understood food runs

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
I must admit, Brawl+ is pretty fun. I felt so awesome playing as Falco and mario! That stupid hit stun is too long in my opinion though, its so annoying not being able to do anything for so long once I've been hit.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
It is a little long and we will probably lower it a little.

Or rather, we're going to even it out a little more. Currently hitstun is higher on Fast Fallers than it is on floaties, due to how hitstun works.

Hitstun is based off of launch speed. But characters who fall faster don't go as far from the same launch speeds so even though they have the same hitstun as the floaty counterparts they are much easier to combo because you don't have to move as far to catch them. We want to even it out a little.

Floaties will still be the hardest to combo, but you won't have Luigi nairing you out of every two hit combo while Fox gets zero to deathed anymore (exaggeration I know, but you get the point)

I'll come back in like a week with the newest changes.

Eight 52

Smash Journeyman

Or rather, we're going to even it out a little more. Currently hitstun is higher on Fast Fallers than it is on floaties, due to how hitstun works.

Hitstun is based off of launch speed. But characters who fall faster don't go as far from the same launch speeds so even though they have the same hitstun as the floaty counterparts they are much easier to combo because you don't have to move as far to catch them. We want to even it out a little.

Floaties will still be the hardest to combo, but you won't have Luigi nairing you out of every two hit combo while Fox gets zero to deathed anymore (exaggeration I know, but you get the point)

Teach me the ways of texture hacking D:. I followed the guide but I can't get Diddy Bogard to work.

Edit: Nevermind, Diddy Bogard is in the house. Going to add crazy sh.t now.

Gindler

Smash Champion

Thanks goodness they're lowering it. It is just a tad too much

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
lets play this friday for the Gathering Place Games tourny :D
sadly, i won't be able to come since i have work at night. and tony, sorry, but i've decided that i'm not going to the gathering place games tourney. finals are coming up and i have to get ready for them. theres a lot at stake so i have to take advantage of it. maybe next time. oh and thanx for being my partner at the tourney. it was great.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
for crying out loud! even the stupid computer game and watch is beating the crap out of me! what the hell?! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
be patient retro you must become like water, when water enters the teapot it becomes the teapot be like water...the words of bruce and sensei chops lol but yeah be more patient..btw someone send me the link to the tourney this weekend i cant find it :(

-Spike-

Smash Ace

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
be patient retro you must become like water, when water enters the teapot it becomes the teapot be like water...the words of bruce and sensei chops lol but yeah be more patient..btw someone send me the link to the tourney this weekend i cant find it :(
lol. what's this bruce lee quote? Hrnut's now quoting from the master and Polmex has it in his sig. I guess Bruce Lee lives on in everyone's hearts. So... what's this talk about playing this friday before the tournament at GP?

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
A mericle happened! I got friday and saterday off for gigs!

I've got wensday&thursday off, but ZTD is all of doing their own thing. I've got plans wensday night... don't know till when, but give me a call if you want to be beat or some junk.
860 944 9799

Top Bottom