• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
ahaha i cant remember.

i got the movie room again for friday just in case, reserved that **** lol
cool movie room. i won't be there till 6ish. 852, bring brawl+ if you can.

you guys planning on doing a smashfest after the tourney like last time?

-Spike-

Smash Ace
ahaha i cant remember.

i got the movie room again for friday just in case, reserved that **** lol
Movie room sounds sweet. Lets just not waste the whole time trying to figure out how to put the surround system on. LOL

Oh yea around what time tony? I can probably go for a while, but ima have to leave early because I made plans to watch a movie with the girlfriend.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
**** the movie room is oldschool. We definitely had some good melee nights in there a couple years ago.

I'll try to come smash with u guys for atleast and hour or so.

Toneh

Smash Lord
**** the movie room is oldschool. We definitely had some good melee nights in there a couple years ago.

I'll try to come smash with u guys for atleast and hour or so.
I know right. Same old movie room lol.

Well the room opens around 5:30 but were prolly gonna play at my place for a bit before. I'll find out when it gets closer.
Time to spread the word lol. Gonna need setups too.
My wii is still broken :[

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
has anyone seen my SD card around? i've been looking for it and i can't find it. i was hoping to bring my wii and have someone install the hombrew channel and brawl plus on my wii. can i do it with someone else's SD card, or do i need my own? let me know guys. i'm gonna try and look for my wii when my parents leave (assuming my parents don't take it with them).

Gindler

Smash Champion
Be careful putting TVs on those fancy tables in the movie room. Now that I think about it those could get scratched or something, hope you weren't fined for that one chair someone moved and that table that had to be moved.

Caps05

Smash Cadet
Be careful putting TVs on those fancy tables in the movie room. Now that I think about it those could get scratched or something, hope you weren't fined for that one chair someone moved and that table that had to be moved.

crap i thinnk the chair and that table were a couple inches off the original spot. **** there goes $500

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
mine has a pichu, so its pretty ****. I'll equip it later tonight.

LOL, OMG imagine if pichu was in brawl!!!!! meta-who? solid-what? falc-why? Pichu, thats the answer to all of those.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
So whats the word on the smashfest? Its still on and what time?

P.S.
I really just posted this so I can see my signature:laugh:

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
So whats the word on the smashfest? Its still on and what time?

P.S.
I really just posted this so I can see my signature:laugh:
I can understand wanting to see your sig. It is awesome. I've been wanting to change my sig and I like the the sig caps made for me too except I wish falco was shooting in the picture somewhere, everybody knows falco's laser is ****.

Hey caps, would you happen to have the psd file with layers for this sig?

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
ok so i found my SD card. i'm gonna try to find my wii so i can bring it. and also i can bring a tv. but tony and 852, please help set up the hombrew channel on my wii. i just hope it doesn't crash it. wait, is there a way to get around a 4.0 updated wii? (i still don't know what version mine is yet.)

Caps05

Smash Cadet
I can understand wanting to see your sig. It is awesome. I've been wanting to change my sig and I like the the sig caps made for me too except I wish falco was shooting in the picture somewhere, everybody knows falco's laser is ****.

Hey caps, would you happen to have the psd file with layers for this sig?

yea i have them i can do the laser thing or give you the files whichever you want.

Kei-Kei

Smash Cadet
news in... there's a big problem going on with the Kei Apartment.. so im probably out of the scene for a bit maybe...... looks like i have to move out, quit my job, drop everything ,, **** like that.. dunno where this is going so.. =.=;;; good luck to me

Caps05

Smash Cadet
news in... there's a big problem going on with the Kei Apartment.. so im probably out of the scene for a bit maybe...... looks like i have to move out, quit my job, drop everything ,, **** like that.. dunno where this is going so.. =.=;;; good luck to me
dude thats gay as hell. what happened? if i had a good job i would offer to get an apt with you but i am unemployed. :/

Toneh

Smash Lord
dam that sucks to hear that, let us know what happens !
And where you move to. Hopefully its not outside of orlando.

Virgman

Smash Apprentice
Whoa Kei that came out of nowhere. What the heck are you even talking about? I'm confused. Don't get my hopes down man. I don't want you to be outta the scene. Don't go!!!

Top Bottom